Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Can you play as zombies?
Ibra87
Posted: November 26, 2006 06:34 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

Hi I browsed in steam and found this game. Now I am downloading it, and I can't clearly see if you can play as zombies. "Your only allies are the AI (Tanks, Copters and stuff like that)" was written on the site. Now I want to ask following questions:

1. Do you play vs other people?
2. Can you play as a zombie
3. When you get bitten, you become a zombie after 2 minutes and you can move as a zombie?/You die?
4. Can you play PvP (Player vs Player)

Thanks in advance!'

Ibra87
PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: November 26, 2006 07:50 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

Answers...

1. Yes, if a player is mutated into a zombie.
2. Yes refer to answer 1.
3. Errr you are bitten become a zombie then you you have to kill to get 5 points! (before becoming human again.
4. Yes i spose this is stupid its basicly Q.1!

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: November 27, 2006 12:20 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

Indeed, Micky is right.
When your'e a zombie, it might be a playervsplayer after a while.
Either you can kill the marines or players, but I preffer you marines, because they have more foolish AI than humans. And, the humans will get annoyed by you, and they might probably kick you.
If you're playing in a map without marines, tell the people that there are no marines. They will probably let you kill them, but if they're noobs, they might make you stay as a zombie.

Yes, you become a zombie, when you get attacked by zombies too often. You have to heal alot, because if you're in a critical condition(say 14 hp) and you keep getting attacked by zombies, you might get infected, and end up being a zombie. You cannot commit suicide by typing /kill, but you can commit suicide by jumping on a pit or something.
Indeed, you have to kill 5 humans, and for marines, you have to kill probably 7 or so(I don't know). If you finished your mission killing 5 humans, you will stay as a zombie who needs a task.
Ask one of your allies, or simply type kill in the console and press enter.
You're back as human!!!

Usually, your missions pop out on top of the screen.
If youre a zombie, it says BRAINSSSSS!!!(kill 5 humans blah blah)<---or something like that, you still need to kill humans.
If it is BRAINSSSSSS!!!!, you still need to kill some more.
If it says BRAINSSSSS!!!!(respawn as human)<---or something like that again, you can now commit suicide or get killed and return as human.

That is all you need to know.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on November 27, 2006 12:20 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: November 27, 2006 02:46 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

To add to the current discussion, PvP gameplay is limited to the server rules. If there are no rules against zombie players attacking human players, then do so. It doesn't matter what the other players think since there are no rules against it. But if a server prohibits PvP gameplay, then just don't do it, and there won't be problems. There still will be the occasional noob who still shoots you even though you're only attacking marines. It's inevitable.

Also, I hate to be picky, but you posted in the wrong game forum.
PM
mrmicky
Posted: November 27, 2006 06:33 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

Lmao i remember that gay tiny map i think it was based in a mall it was tiny though took 10 seconds max to get to the other end if you were a zombie on that map good luck *gulps*!

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll