[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> All Hell Unleashed Against Us, An RPG Story
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 14, 2007 03:00 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Prologue
The Wind had swept past me. The Streets were empty. Corpses everywhere. Everything... Silent.
No wonder i was trying to get out of this city... The Dead were upon us, stalking us in the shadows, just waiting to feed their hunger... until they kill each other. I Hate this city... and im going to escape.

Name:Zombie Assassin.
Equipment: Katana, SPAS 12, AK47, Duel Berettas.
Clothes: Opposing Force Armour, Mark 12.

Zombie Assassin

Damn, i have to get out of here. If only i had something to help me... (Looks around and sees a rope, and a hook) Hmm... (Ties hook to the rope and chucks the rope along a wall) *Climbs up* *SLIP* Whoa! Better be careful next time.... *Gets Up* Man, thats hard. Wonder where Philip is... *CLANK* Whoa, Crap!

Zombie Assassin out.

This post has been edited by Zombie Assassin on March 14, 2007 03:20 am
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 14, 2007 11:55 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

ok zombie assassin ive read a few of your story... things... one thing i gotta say is stop rushing if you are really serious about making stories or rpg then you need to slow down. like in this story. at first it sounded good for the first paragraph but after that you added alot of *get up* *clank* *slip* type stuff. now i dont know what the hell just happened?! so slow down and explain stuff... unless your just joking then do whatever you want

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 15, 2007 02:14 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

At least im not skipped in to zombies.

Zombie Assassin

Something... creepy... was happening in the vents. I was back in the site that was familiar to me last time i saw it. I was panicking. Thing is, i saw a radio.

Huh, did'nt notice that before. The vent bust open, with a grenade out of it. It exploded with impact, and i was surrounded by shrapnel (however you spell it). I was'nt seriously injured, but everything seemed to sting me. At that point, something came towards me. Luckily, it was phil.

Yo, man. Whats happening? You would not believe it, ZoAssassin. Reports of activity have been filling the radio site. It's just... a deadly virus, spreading through us all. The sermon doesnt cure it, but we've been having less casualties with it, injecting it into ones diseased with this plague.

Whoa... Should we call in for more troops? No, Zo, our communications are cut off.
Escape is near impossible. We will have to rely on our own resources. No doubt there is a few soldiers around, but we should get to this barricaded site.

Zombie Assassin Stats changed:
Partner: Phil.
New Objective: Arrive in the Warehouse.
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 15, 2007 08:57 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

ok that was better... but one thing i want to add is dont make yourself sound so unsure by putting (however you spell it) that makes you sound incompetent. if you cant spell a word go on dictionary.com or type it in microsoft word or something... and what did you mean by "At least im not skipped in to zombies."

This post has been edited by Tanker on March 15, 2007 08:58 pm

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2007 12:29 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

It means we wont be seeing zombies yet.

And are you gonna make a profile?
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 16, 2007 01:05 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

im sure i would... only i dont have a clue what a profile is?

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2007 01:10 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Its your character.

Zombie Assassin

Phil and me watched carefully as we found a man, in a pool of blood, soaking himself. Something didnt feel right about the corpse, but i decided to feel its pulse.

It was cold... Cold... cold... Suddenly, I jerked backwards as the corpse twitched its head. My hand was on my pistol, and my heart was beating as fast as a bullet.
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 16, 2007 01:13 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

character like for RPGs?

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2007 01:15 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Yes. like this:

Note: this is explanation

Name: John Doe
Bio: Born in sydney.
Equipment: Martial Arts moves.
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 16, 2007 01:22 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

i guess i can do that... ill give it some thought... do i have to make a back round story for him... you know not like a full story but some brief insight to his past or something? and whats your profile? also i just noticed your a zombie hunter now... gratz

This post has been edited by Tanker on March 16, 2007 01:28 am

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2007 02:14 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Yeah, you need that in bio.

And my profile is up in the top.

Zombie Assassin

Note: Zombies have entered.

The corpse... err... whatever it was... stumbled towards me, forgetting that it was already dead.

"Heh, its dead though its already dead yet living. Let me do this one."

I just stood there, waiting... Until it nearly bit me. At that point, i cracked its head backward, pushed it near the edge of the building, and leaped towards it while in mid-air, followed by a punch upwards and a push with my elbow.

The dead corpse was now dead.

That was shocking.

Whoah, you can really kill. Guess thats why they named you Zombie Assassin. Because you assasinate zombies.

I checked my sub-m1950. All full. Phil had suddenly yelped with a high-pitched voice. What the- I looked up, to see something weird. Another corpse had come and digged his teeth into Phil's brain. Phil was dead.

The corpse stumbled towards me, and slashed at me. It then saw it was a piece of cardboard. "Go to hell, you mindless idiot." I Heard a bullet from behind, and it killed the zombie.

What is that?

Zombie Assassin out.

Stats Upgraded:

Partner lost: Phil.
Partner Gained: Tanker's Character.

This means i have to wait for you, now.
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 16, 2007 02:37 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

whoa since when did i enter this story? lol i guess i better get to work on that profile then... lol... fine but im doing this guy my way and if you want to put him in a story go ahead but make sure he follows what i make him...

ok so i made him... use him if you wish but dont screw him up... and remember special forces means alot of things... so you dont have to limit him to long range combat hes just as capable of snapping a neck as anyone and twice as badass.

Name: Mathew F. Johnson
Nickname: Tanker
Profession: Ex-Marine Sniper / Ex-Special Forces
Preferred Weapon: M82A1A .50 Caliber Special Application Sniper Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle, M16
Melee Weapon: Combat Knife, American Karate, HandtoHand Special Forces training- the come up behind you and slit your throat kind
Explosive Weapon: Grenade / Grenade Trap
Armor: Dragon Skin Armor- body armor currently being experimented with for the military (no its not made from dragon skin and yes it is real)

Bio: Mathew F. Johnson graduated in the top of his class at the sniper academy and was soon set out to service. One day on one of his “missions” he shot a tank in a chink in its armor with his M82A1A. The bullet pierced the armor and killed all of the tank crew inside thus earning him the nickname “Tanker.” After he retired from his sniper career he was soon called upon by a “government service” to join a Special Forces team. All information concerning what he did during that time will remain classified. He soon retired afterwards at the age of forty-three.

This post has been edited by Tanker on March 16, 2007 09:10 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2007 02:39 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

You have my word.
PM
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2007 03:00 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Making new character.

Name: Joral.

Joral was a simple teenager, trying to amke a living by working.

Thats when hell began...
PM
Tanker
Posted: March 16, 2007 03:58 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

i just want to point one thing out

Name:Zombie Assassin.
Equipment: Katana, SPAS 12, AK47, Duel Berettas.
Clothes: Opposing Force Armour, Mark 12.

"I checked my sub-m1950. All full."

ok where is sub-m1950 in your equipment? and... is sub-m1950 even a real gun? ive never heard of it and i looked it up on google but got nothing?

also i posted my profile in my last post

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123
Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll