Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Heaven's Fall: The Call, ....
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: March 15, 2008 01:17 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

Okeh, so I am starting this since my other one was total fail..... I don't want to make my indi-stories with that character anymore.

Here we go!!!

THE START

*First Person

Ugh.... what an intense headache...
It was so intense that, it took hold of my mind and I couldn't control myself...

I was just here, in my School...

Call me Nicholas Bradly. I teach High School Science... I have such an interest for it.

It was just one of those Test-Taking days, where you pass out tests to your students and you get ready for quiet. These are a nice bunch of students. They're about to take a test on Gene Pools and Polygenic Traits. Just one of those days...

Until... until the phone rang. Once it started ringing, I got this intense headache.
My vision blurred, my mind got out of control, and I had an insatiable hunger for killing... what the hell is this?
I'll estimate... about an hour later I woke up.
My classroom... was a wreck. All my lab equipment lay on the ground, papers torn up. And worst of all.... my students!!!! A number of them laid dead on the ground. Blood splatters, gore on the wall. What the hell happened!?!?!
My hand smelled of blood, and it had some bumps and bruises... could this be my doing? A campus supervisor stood there surprised to see, followed by a few of my students. They all... looked at me with hate.

"Tina, Michael!!! What the hell happened?!"
Tina and Michael, two of my best students.

"Y-you killed Janine!! You killed my f-friend!!"
Tina bursted in tears...
Was this really my doing?
They all looked at me with disgust.

"Mr. Bradly, I think you need to settle down.. come with us."

Deep sadness struck me... I think this really was my doing. I submitted.

Once again, this sharp pain in the head.... it's ... agh!!

--------------------------------

That's it for now.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on March 19, 2008 06:25 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 15, 2008 03:32 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Nice.

Ill sign up.

Name: Zombie Assassin (real name unknown)

Personality: Nice person. Will do anything to help his friends... including risk his life.

Clothes: White Singlet, Blue Jeans and Black shoes with a pattern of Fire on them.

Muscles: Pretty strong, though they look weak.

Bio: Grew up in Australia NSW Sydney, Hornsby. Trained in all types of firearms and hand-to-hand. Learned Martial Arts there.

Zombie Assassin

I was out on my normal routine, gardening Mrs. Jersey's lawn. One of the jobs I did.

Afterwards, when I was looking at the paper, I saw a headline that said "TEACHER KILLS HIS STUDENTS! READ ABOUT IT HERE!". What in the world.

I decided to check out that high school, and see what was happening. Papers were sometimes wrong, so I thought that it'd be wrong. But i went to check anyway. So i went back home, put on a T-Shirt saying "DON'T WORRY SIR, IM FROM THE INTERNET". Then I went to that school.

This post has been edited by Zombie Assassin on March 15, 2008 03:33 am
PM
Xemo
Posted: March 15, 2008 04:01 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

I don't think this is a RP. I mean, I could be wrong, but... unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Xemo on March 15, 2008 04:04 am

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2008 04:04 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

...So? If it's not, then forget about my character.
PM
Posted: March 16, 2008 12:33 pm
Quote Post

QUOTE (Xemo @ March 14, 2008 07:01 pm)
I don't think this is a RP. I mean, I could be wrong, but... unsure.gif

Righty right... sorry ZA, not an RP.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2008 09:12 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

k.

Story is still great.
PM
Posted: March 19, 2008 06:40 am
Quote Post

Yah your reply/RP was kind of funny so I wouldn't consider it... you might've ruined the atmosphere! ohmy.gif

Anyway,

The "Other One"

*Third Person

Nicholas fell down once again, after another pain in his head attacked him.
The crowd in front of him could only look in surprise.
"Mr. Bradly... Nick!!!!" shouted the supervisor.

It looked as if Nicholas died. He did not move, whatsoever. The crowd was shocked.

After a few moments, Nicholas woke up..
The supervisor was looking at him straight, while the students stayed outside. They were terrified by the corpses caused by Nicholas.

"Mr. Bradly, how are you now?" said the supervisor. Nicholas only looked at him, with disgust. He slowly stood up. There was something different from him... he lost his friendly face. "Mr. Bradly?" asked the supervisor again. Nicholas turned, throwing his hand at his neck. "M-Mr. Br-Bradly!!!" exclaimed the supervisor. Nicholas's grip grew tighter, and tighter, until the supervisor's eyes grew red.
The students got even more terrified, and scurried off.
"I'm ok now, definately!!" said Nicholas loudly. He threw the dead supervisor into a few desks, along with the corpses of the students.
Nicholas came out of his room. A few more supervisors stood there.

"What the hell is wrong with joo, Nick?!" shouted one fat supervisor.
"Many... many things." replied Nicholas. He quickly rushed at the other supervisor and threw a forceful punch at him... the supervisor quickly fell to the ground, bearing a surprised face. The two other supervisors were getting ready to attack him, until a loud announcement came from the Principal's office.
"Students, get ready to evacuate. An angry mob of s-some sort is attacking the gym. Please don't panic, and exit your classrooms in a fire-emergency manner."

After a minute, the classroom doors opened and out came students. They all wondered what the hell happened with the supervisors and Mr. Bradly.
"Nicholas, what happened?" whispered one teacher. Nicholas only looked away.
Another announcement came in quickly.
"Students, please evacuate faster. The angry mob had moved on to a few classrooms a-and.... attacked them. Quickly, please. The mob's growing bigger."

The teachers and the students ignored Nicholas and resumed their march outside of the school. They were sure to find out later, in this weird day.

In no time, the mob was visible from the School Entrance. They all had blood in them... and they were pale. Something very weird was happening...

Nicholas quickly fainted and recovered from what happened.
The two supervisors took him away with the crowd, so they can avoid the mob and question him later.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Private Wolvenrage
Posted: March 19, 2008 10:17 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Nice... pretty nice...

--------------------
User Posted Image

I AM ZOMBIE ASSASSIN'S UNCLE! ANYONE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHOULD DIE!
PMEmail Poster
Posted: March 20, 2008 05:40 am
Quote Post

Thanks.

A growing Epidemic

*Third Person

Almost all of the students are in the parking lot of the school.
The "mob", which had something weird in them, had ravaged most of the school.

Nicholas was taken away to the Principal's Office, which was in the Administrative Services room.

"You in trouble!" said one supervisor. Nicholas was thrown to the principal's room.

There, stood Mrs. Carter, the principal of the school.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked.
Nicholas at this time, got back to his normal self again. His irresistable face was back in tack, and it was noticeable.

"I-I don't know.... it's a weird tendency that ... I can't control..."
"Hmph, you're lying. I know of it."

Just after she said the last word, loud bangs on the walls came in present.
"Dammit... they're here!! Jaquan, get to the car!"
Mrs. Carter threw her car keys and Jaquan, a strong supervisor, caught it. He quickly ran for the Private Parking Lot.

"We'll talk to you when we arrive at the District... it's a much safer place."

The principal, along with Nicholas and a supervisor, marched out of the office. The mob had apparently reached the office.

Once they arrived in the lot, Jaquan had already started the car. The three came in. Jaquan quickly drove away in a hurry, just in time when loud screams of students came present.
"Shit.... they've got them..." muttered the Principal.
Nicholas remained worried and clueless. He was so disoriented of the events that took place. First of all, what is this spontaneous tendency of his? And, what is with the "mob" of some sort? Something very weird is definately going on.

Jaquan drove madly. He rushed and cared less for the traffic lights. He accidentally ran over a person, whom acted weird while crossing the street. There were people either biting or assaulting another here and there. Nicholas looked in awe.
"What the hell's going on?!" he finally said aloud. Jaquan turned the radio on while nervously driving.
"Good afternoon Heaven's Gate..." said a voice in the radio.
"We're currently under attack by some sort of Virus... i-it's turning our citizens into flesh-hungry freaks!!! Stay safe, we'll be back to you with some tips and our upcoming 'Dead watch'----" the broadcast was quickly cut off.
Nicholas became more shocked. "See? Alright, we've arrived... meet me at my office." interrupted the principal.

Nicholas got off the car quickly along with the supervisors and the principal. The area in which the District stood was safe. Not a lot of assault in the surroundings.

Nicholas quickly headed to the Principal's main office, passing by some familiar areas he had been when he was first hired to become a teacher.
He finally arrived, greeted by a serious Mrs. Carter.
"Have a seat." she offered.
"What is it with you? It's your first time.... you're a criminal."
Nicholas grew worried.
"Well... right now nobody cares. The city's under turmoil... their attention's diverted to something else---"
Mrs. Carter was interrupted by an announcement.
"Greetings District, please remain indoors and do not go out... we've got enough food to keep you here for a bit until help comes."
It was raging pandemonium inside that building. During this time, Mrs. Carter had done something else and the supervisors were in a different place. Nicholas's head had started hurting again...
"No... n-not this again!!" he said to himself. By now he knows that this headache causes him to do mischief.

It was uncontrollable. Once again, Nicholas had lost his face. He had some evil plans in mind...

He stepped out of the office, into the main lobby where two police officers guarded. They had radios and weapons with them.

Nicholas, acting like a normal person, attacked the officers from behind, without no-one seeing. He took their weapons. He quietly let out a laugh.

He stepped back into the District's main square. It was bustling with activity, most people now knowing what they are doing.
Nicholas took out his two handguns and quickly shot every person he saw. He managed to kill a few, and injure most of them. It was right on time. Some unknowns got into the building, as Nicholas sensed them. "Here they come..." he said to himself.
He set out to find the Principal, and the two supervisors.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: March 21, 2008 01:04 am
Quote Post

Heeeeeeeere we go!

Semi-Domination

*Third Person

Nicholas had transformed once again. He entered Mrs. Carter's office in which the two supervisors waited.

"We have to get out of here!!" Nicholas said, panicking, but was really acting.
"Those 'things', they've found us!!!" he kept on bragging.
The supervisors looked at each other for a moment and quickly ran for the principal. "Follow, Nick!!" said one.
Nicholas did follow, looking at the supervisor with disgust.

"Mrs. Carter, the things are here!!!" said the worried supervisor. Mrs. Carter quickly ran like a mad woman, but was at a slow pace because she was old. Nicholas followed them. Little did they know that his other self took over him again.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit...." muttered the old lady.

"Stop!!!" shouted Nicholas.

Mrs. Carter and the othet two looked at him. He pulled out his gun and shot both of the men violently.
"R-run, mrs. C-Carter...." one said, who was shot in the heart. The other one fell violently.
"You monster!!!" cried Mrs. Carter.
"I hate you. From the moment I saw you, I thought you were an old pig... I didn't like your leadership. You never gave me a chance at meetings. You deserve..."
Mrs. Carter looked at him as if she was scared.
".... To die." continued Nicholas.
He aimed his gun as she ran.
"Tsk tsk tsk..."
He pulled the trigger about a few times, until Mrs. Carter fell to the ground. Blood spilled. Nicholas had triumphed.

"Ha ha ha ha..."
He stood there, laughing like a madman, surrounded by dead bodies. A couple of bloodified civillians came there, slowly walking.
"That's it, Zombies. Here's your meal. Enjoy while it----"
Nicholas was attacked by a violent headache again. In a matter of moments, he was back to his old self again. "W-what the..."
He was completely clueless of what was going on. He bore a gun, and he saw Mrs. Carter's body and the zombies who mutilated the other two corpses.
He was terrified. He quickly ran far from what he had witnessed.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: May 01, 2008 05:37 am
Quote Post

Chaos on the Streets

*First Person

I... I've killed too many people........

I ran away from that place so I can bury my memories quickly... but the horror is yet to start. The city I knew, normal and bustling with activity, is now in full pandemonium. Those things... things I encountered earlier are now multiplying. What the hell is going on?! I couldn't get a hold of myself. Those, walking corpses ... they tried attacking me. I shoved them away and made a run for it.

But, for some reason, I think these creatures are my minions. These creatures ... are friends. No... No!! They can't be friends. Just some monsters... monsters causing this chaos in Heaven's Gate.

I don't know what to do anymore. I have a bad reputation in my job and now my hometown's a complete mess. But, I have to live. I can't just become one of these monsters... that's for sure.

One thing came to my mind quickly: I should prepare for this.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on May 01, 2008 06:23 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: May 10, 2008 06:09 am
Quote Post

Road to Home

*First Person

I quickly ran for my home. It was a bit far from this, but I have no transportation... I left my keys and car at school... but I always keep a housekey with me.

The surroundings..... it was in complete chaos. Once again, these monsters are attacking numerous people. They're passing on this type of disease that's bringing these dead back to life. They become more hostile. They're zombies..

I was pretty close. I live on an apartment building, but it's in the city. Somehow I'm not safe even if I'm in my apartment.

Once I got inside, it was also a complete mess. I passed by slightly opened doors, which contained frustrated people. Some are too sad to bear it. I got to my room, finding a dead body in it. It was ... the manager...! She had many marks on her arm, her fat and flabby right arm. I made way for my gun and metal bar silently...

I made some noises on finding it, but I found it anyway. I placed the metal bar on my backpack, packed with a few clothes and important documents. Guess I was ready to go. Once I got out of my room, Manager's there standing... she turned. She looked awful. Pale face, clear white eyes. She was even drooling.
I didn't have a choice. She was one of them... and so I shot her.

I left my apartment room, saying goodbye to it one last time. I don't have much things in there... they're on my house far from here.

Once I left for the entrance, it was too late. The zombies.. had arrived. I made my way for the backdoor.

As I left, I feel the pain in my head... and it's getting stronger.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: June 02, 2008 01:17 am
Quote Post

A New Power

*First Person

The headache's overtaking me again, affecting my actions...
I can't walk so straight anymore, and I'm becoming more agressive. Those zombies surrounding me are having different thoughts on attacking me..
A-and my vision... it's blurring ..

Hahah. Another takeover. How great am I?
My minions. They stopped what their doing. I let them carry on. I took out my metal bar...
Oh Nicholas, a fool you are.

I used this weapon to fend off those who are food for my minions. I aided them to their food. Hahaha! I love the screams of dying.... while my minions eat them up.

Ah, so the local police had taken action. S.W.A.T teams had also followed them. I cannot allow them kill my minions.
"Get behind us!" one shouted to me. I did so, but not in a hurry. I was behind them and I couldn't stand them killing my minions.... and so I signaled more from behind them. It was an unexpected attack, but it made more food for them. Haha! I shall make this a better place for my minions... I seriously shall.

The police who made an attempt to rescue me had died. They deserved it....

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Elite viking
Posted: June 04, 2008 10:47 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Nice story, Isit wink.gif I like the twist you've made. I wonder, which side of him will win in the end?
PMEmail Poster
Posted: June 05, 2008 04:29 am
Quote Post

Viking!!! Thank youuu! That means a lot to me, coming from a writer like you. happy.gif

It'll be something different I swear, the ending. eheheheehehe biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll