> Heaven's Fall, Sequel to A Plague Most Deadly
Xemo
Posted: May 13, 2008 08:23 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

Donn Bakker
Time and Date:January 6th, 2008, 11:37

I shook my head, listening to them talk about the Dark Ops.." I do believe it was them that killed off my squad.." I muttered, then stopped turned my head as I heard the screeches." These guys don't give up, do they?" I sighed sadly, taking aim with the captured rifle as the other two did the same. I watched the boneheads came around the corner, sprinting towards us down the street. There were eight of the things. I opened fired as the others did the same, dropping the skully's to the ground. Soon there were only three left, then they went down as well, skidding along the asphalt as they died.Slinging the rifle back over my shoulder, I turned to look at Johann." If you want to kill any of those Dark dudes, I think your gonna need a few more friends. They seem to be rather well equiped, eh?"

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: May 14, 2008 12:47 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Weather: Drizzle

"I believe so... only the three of us won't even do." I replied. When I looked at Clerice, she seemed to look disappointed.
"But I want to destroy them now... no stopping whatsoever!!" she angrily said.
I looked at her, mature look that is.
"No, Nena... you see, numbers matter. We won't be able to stop them. We'll have no chance."
She looked away.
"Don't you have determination?! We can do this!!... I know we can."

She still doesn't understand that only a small amount of us won't do.

We walked past the recently killed Revenants, with some green-ish matter spilled by their heads. It was dark, fog was building up, and the places are becoming more and more deserted. Streetlamps and some lights lit the surroundings. A few zombies came our way though, but we shot them down. It had been silent for a long time. I had to break it..

"So, Donn, what got you into this?" I asked. He answered, as we walked.
I got worried that we were close to the forts. However, there's a huge skyscraper that caught my eye. It had lights high upon those buildings... I wonder what's in there. "Nena, Donn, up there." I told them both. They saw the light upon one of the windows on the sky scraper. Below it, there were some weird men in robes. We hid, since they didn't look like a pretty bunch. I observed them.

When a zombie came near, they said some sort of weird phrase... I couldn't understand it from afar, but it sounded like a ritual while they killed them. They then took their bodies and were taken inside the building. I want to know what's in there... I know they won't make it easy for us to just pass by.
We waited a bit, while Nena looked impatient and Donn still looked hungry.

We saw a civillian out there, bleeding arm, with no friends around. I feel so damn sorry for him, but we can't blow our cover. The cult members welcomed him inside, but I later heard shouting sounds and gunshots. Something's amiss.

"Guys," I said to them. "We have to get into that Skyscraper."

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Get into the Skyscraper.
Secondary: Be on a look out for the armed civillians.

--------------

Xemo, I think I can let you go here. We'll go on a split way, since the skyscraper's gigantic. The skyscraper's one of the Cult's buildings so, yep. You can come with my characters but you don't have to, you can make a different event in which Donn takes a different path or something.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 14, 2008 01:49 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Weather:Drizzle

We kept walking, killing the few zombies about. I turned my head as the man asked a question, shrugging after a moment." What got me into this? Got sent into Mecklenburg to rescue some survivors and clear it out for a missle strike, then hitched a helicopter over here. What about you?" I stopped talking as them as I saw the religous folks. Taking cover behind a small car, I watched the people go about their buissness. I winced slightly as I heard the gunshots from inside, then looked over at Johann as he began to talk. "Yes, but how do we get into it?" I muttered, then unslung the rifle, slowly taking aim on one of the ones near the door. " We could kill them all, if that would be ok." I slid my last grenade from my belt, tossing it up into the air a few times." Could kill some with this." I turned back to look at them."What do ya'll think?"

-------------------
Me dunnoz

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 14, 2008 03:17 am
Quote Post

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Weather: Drizzle

We got into this... since we were ordered to do so. Me and Nena are from the Black Ops. Our Squad was completely obliterated in no time... so we're reduced to only two members. We still have a few members out there though, I'm sure. No luck on finding them though..

-----

Donn agreed. I'm sure Clerice will just follow me around.
"Alright, here's what we'll do," I said.

"Donn, snipe for us. We'll try to get in without chaos. I don't really know what's next..."

We moved out, right around where we were hiding, which was a fallen Pawnshop. The jewerly's tempting but I can't get them at a time like this... heheh, I can sell them for a few bucks and all... well anyway, we rushed in, being lucky to see that one cultist(name fits them) is turned around, patrolling the back of the building, which was an entrance to the parking lot tunnel.
Donn sniped him, instantly killing him silently. I ran as quickly as possible to catch the victim's falling body... we seemed like we were in. I don't know what Donn plans, but hopefully he can join with us.
We got inside the building, which was a candle-lit lobby, and a few rooms, with stairs. Cult members were chanting something, and it was a bit wierd. We remained outside the door, waiting for Donn.

OBJECTIVES:
Pending.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on May 14, 2008 03:18 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 14, 2008 08:11 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:49 Pm
Weather: Rain

I watched the religous guy fall, then began to inch my way towards where the other two had entered the building. Going from cover to cover, I got half-way there before there was a shout of alarm from one of the cultists. I ducked behind a burnt out car, cursing. After a moment, I heard them moving towards where I had hidden. I suppose that sneaking in was impossible now. I jumped out of cover, letting off a burst of fire from the rifle. It was highly inaccurate, merely causing them to take cover behind wreckage.

"Hope you two know what your doing.." I muttered, then took aim, crouching down. I fired at the cultists, killing four of them before I had to reload the rifle. I ducked down as a shot went over my head, then fired at the shooter, hitting him twice in the head. I turned my attention to another one, firing a single shot into his neck. Watching him writhe in pain as he fell to the floor, I turned to look back at the entrance, noting that there was several more cultists coming from the front entrance.

I grabbed my grenade, flicking off the pin and holding it for a moment. Counting to two, I threw it towards the entrance, ducking down as it went off in the middle of the group. There was a loud explosion, followed by several high pitched screams. I peered over my cover, seeing a pile of mangled corpses in front of the door. The door itself had been blown to pieces, along with one of the men behind it.

I stood up, hurrying over towards the door as another of the cultists began to walk out, a small pistol held in his hand. I fired the rifle from my hip, sending three bullets into the mans stomach. He stumbled backwards, blood pouring out of the bullet wounds before he fell to the ground, his hand squeezing the pistol trigger. I reached the door, taking cover behind the wall and peering in. There were several cultists, along with other oddly assorted items, inside a candle lit lobby. The cultists were all chanting something, and I raised my gun, firing at the closest one, dropping him to the ground. I ducked as gunshots peppered my cover. That definately got their attention.

=======================
Ah tried.

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 15, 2008 01:08 am
Quote Post

Nice, caused a bit of chaos in there. tongue.gif

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:49 PM

Once we got in, we remained there, hidden. The cultists' chants got weirder and weirder, until I heard a few more gunshots outside. It caused about 5 of them to pour out of the entrance. Only about 2 remained. "Heheh..." Nena muttered. She jumped out, quickly bursting the two other cultists' heads. Her DEATH nature is really showing up again.
"Johann, it's clear. Cmon!" she said. I pulled her to where we were again. Donn came in finally. More Cultists who were chanting while they were walking came from the upper stairs... Donn put an end to them. We stood finally, since Donn killed most of them.
"You ok, Donn?" I asked him, while cleaning the dust that got onto my uniform.

We checked up on the other remaining doors, which were jammed. We only saw a few open, and ... dissected zombies and humans remained there. It was disgusting indeed.

"Let's go upstairs," I finally declared.

And so we did, and we were greeted by Cultists with guns, pointed at us.... other cultists held torches on their hands, since the upper part was dark. Only a few candles were out there.

OBJECTIVES:
Primary: Explore and endure the Building

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 15, 2008 02:13 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date:January 6th, 2008, 11:52 PM

I nodded my head, reloading the rifle before following the two. We finally reached the stairs, and went up, and I stopped when I saw all the cultists with the guns and the torches and the candles and stuff. I let a little sigh escape my lips, letting the rifle hang by my side."I really think we should have taken my choice.." I muttered, then turned my head to look at the other two." I think we might want to run.. Or surrender.. Surrender.."I chuckled quietly, sniffing after a few moments."Surrender..." I shrugged my shoulders." I dunno."

---------------------
Meep

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 15, 2008 02:53 am
Quote Post

Guess this is the time we separate our characters, mehbeh. We'll meet up later.

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:52 PM

We were surrounded, that's for sure. A slight movement, and we'll be hammered with bullets. I waited. Lightning outside...
Donn suggested to surrender...

"Clerice, Donn..." I muttered.
"When I draw my weapon, run."

Clerice let out a little sigh, and Donn seemed to look dissapointed. "Ready... set..."
But when I was about to say go, I was blacked out... I only saw Donn able to run away, and Clerice too. All was too vivid...
I felt a huge pain in my shoulder.. ..

.... where are t-they taking me?....

OBJECTIVES UNCLEAR

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xemo
Posted: May 15, 2008 03:06 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Weather:Rain

I sprinted down the stairs, jumping down the last few stairs. I looked up as I got to the bottom, shaking my head sadly.*Thanks..I guess.*I ducked as a bullet came flying down the stairs, sprinting out of the entrance to the building. I stopped a few feet out the door, then turned my head, looking for where to go."Darnit.." I hurried down one of the streets, glancing over my shoulder as I made my way away from the building." I'll be back soon.." I muttered, looking once more towards the building before I turned a corner. "Gotta find some more people.."
--------------
Heh

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 15, 2008 04:47 am
Quote Post

Dammit man, this is so awesome.

Let's try to make our time match so we'll be able to join the three characters up.

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 11:57 PM

Ugh......

Just after a few minutes, I was able to wake up... but I was being thrown around by these weird cult members. Man candles lit our way, and many zombies were being worshipped. Just too damn weird...
Even some civillians were tortured. These people are totally twisted.

I was being taken to a robed man, but this time his robe is fancier and he seems a bit taller than the others.
"Master, we've found this man lurking around our sacred place," the one right to me said.

"Excellent... EXCELLENT!! Haha..." he laughed. I'm too weirded out.

"Throw him in to our big sacrifice chamber. We only need a few more people..."

The cultists beside me seemed to look disappointed.
"W-we.... didn't get the other two. One of them has gotten away, while the other is in this building."
The master guy slapped their faces with a strong force and spat on their faces.
"You fools!! Once I become one of our gods, you will be deeply punished when I talk with our arriving master."

What are these idiots talking about? I didn't really feel too scared anymore, just weirded out. I was sent and thrown in into a large room, which looked like a conference room, with a heavily sealed window overviewing the city. A few of the men are in there.
One man seemed interested to see me.
"Captured too?" he asked. He looked pretty intelligent, with a vest on of course.
"Uh huh..." I replied.
He paused and looked at me.
"Black Ops ? I see... you guys look like you're fighting yourselves."
"No no, our Agency was taken over by the darker version of us."
He paused.
"I see..." he replied.
"I'm Nicholas."
"Call me Johann."

We became quick friends.
"So, you have any idea on getting out of here?" I asked.
"Yes yes, I'm just trying to awaken something in my mind..."
Hm? Is he trying to adjust? I left him for a bit. I noticed that the other people in here were worried too. "We won't make it !" One man declared. "Shush fool! We'll get out of here," another replied.

Just then, Nicholas looked at me. His ... pupils changed... it became orange.
"Johann... I got it." he said to me.
His tone of voice sounds a bit different.
"In a few moments, you'll hear tormenting screams of the cultmen out there."
The rest of the people with us listened.

I waited... a few moments.

Loud screams did come. Moans of zombies and their victims came in... what a prediction.

"And in a moment, we'll be out of this." he said.

OBJECTIVES:
Secondary: Endure the building

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: May 16, 2008 03:03 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I'm sorry 'bout that again, I have been grounded again. It okay that I just start here? It'd take a while to catch up. ok, here goes
--------------------------------------------------------------

Scott McCormic
January 6th, 2008 11:58 PM
Weather: unsure

I woke up inside a building, the sight and sounds of death all around me. I noticed a robed man holding my combat knife. I stood up, and he rushed at me. I snapped his arm like a chicken bone and grabbed my knife. I stepped forward, cutting him all the way across the throat, spilling his blood everywhere. Damn it, where are my weapons? I exited that room and found my equipment on a table in the next room. I put on my armor and holstered my weapons. I opened another door and saw a roomful of robed men, but decided to turn from that direction and ran down the hall. Someone seemed to hear me, and they shouted at me. I turned and drew my Desert Eagle. It was a woman, drenched in blood and wielding a fire axe. I lowered my Pistol, and she told me the her name was Kelly. "Are you bit?" I inquired. "N-no, I'm fine, but my brother turned so I killed him." I said, a bit unempatheticly. "Well, I'm getting out of here. You can come if you want." She nodded and Grabbed my hand. "I'll go with you. What's your name?" "Scott McCormic."
I led her down a hall and ran past a group of soldier types. I looked at them, and they looked at me, but I kept running. Kelly asked "Shouldn't we help them?" I looked a her and said "No, I have a mission of my own to attend to." I turned on my radio and shouted into it "Lars... Lars, are you there?" "
PMEmail Poster
Posted: May 16, 2008 04:16 am
Quote Post

Oh shizznits man, that was not that bad.
Would've been better if you stayed a bit long but this is good enough.

Johann Marcellus
Time and Date: January 6th, 2008, 12:02 AM

Split-Personality

Zombies came busting in the door.... what the hell?! Is this his doing?! The civillians inside were terrified.
Nicholas got closer to them.
"No, Nick!!" I shouted.

"Wreak havoc.." he said to the zombies, .... who did what he said. This guy is mad!!

Just outside this office part, it was complete chaos...
The cult men were confused at what was going on. We all got out.
"Hmph... you go get your stuff. I'll be here enjoying this," he said to us.
The zombie killing and all, nothing to enjoy for me... I don't get why this guy likes it. When I met him, he seemed innocent. Just after a moment or two, he's this orange-eyed guy who commands zombies and enjoys violence. A split personality.

I didn't have the time to waste. I searched every room in this floor, and I was able to find it. Surprisingly, the weapons room was still lit by lights, not candles.
I took the stuff I did own, and the others took any weapon. We got out of the room, seeing armed cultists. And so the battle starts. Nick was far from us, punching the daylights out of the poor cultists. We kept shooting the armed cultists, and were pushed back. They constantly hid, and we constantly moved back a bit. I bumped into Nick.. he thought I was a threat so he grabbed my collar and was about to land a punch. He just looked away. No sorries?

Anyway, we kept on fighting, until we were kind of losing hope. Two of the civillians had died, and the zombies were also being killed. "Damn these wretches..." muttered Nick beside me.
After just a brief moment of near-defeat, I heard a familiar gunshot sound. Clerice!!
She was there, shooting the daylights out of the cultists. We were able to also shoot them now. In no time, we became victorious in this floor. I was reunited with Clerice.
She crashed into me with a hug. Oh was I relieved.
"Missed me?" she said in a cute way.
"Of course," I replied.

She was kind of worried about the wandering zombies and Nick the orange-eyed guy.
"Johann. I'll see you." he said to me. He just left, taking the zombies with him. He's really able to control them. He took the stairs below... I think he has a plan.

"Who was he?" asked Clerice.
"Just a friend. He's able to control the zombies somehow..." I replied, and concluded.
Clerice was a bit amazed.
"Let's go," she said.
I grabbed her shoulder before she was about to leave. "Wait, first of all, we have to put an end to this cult."

It didn't sound easy, but we were both willing to do that.

With Donn without our side, however, it'll be hard.

OBJECTIVES
Primary: Destroy the Cult and its leader.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: May 16, 2008 09:47 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Scott McCormic
Jaruary 7th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Weather: still don't know

I kept shouting into the radio, and I finally got a response "Hello? This is Owen Smith, Commander of eighth company." I replied " I'm Scott McCormic, Corporal, of third company." Kelly opened a door, and I followed her down several flights of stairs. "Hello, Commander Smith, are you there?" nothing... "Yeah, I'm here. *gunfire* We're pinned down in an alley across the street from a large building." I kept going down the stairs, but after a bit I said. "What's it like out there?" "Terrible... Robed men and zombies have kept us trapped over here for arund thirty minutes." I said"Do you need support?" a pause... "Yes *gunfire and indistinct shouting* We'd appreciate it." Kelly yelped, and I turned around. She fell facefirst into me. "Wow, thanks for breaking my fall, Scott." I laughed to myself and helped her up. Once she was at her feet, we made it to the lobby. We ran through the front door and heard the sounds of gunfire ringing through the air. I saw a robed man, and shot him through the back of his head. Kelly grabbed my other Desert Eagle from its holster and fired at another of the men, missing his head by several inches. He turned around and brought up his AK47. I swung up my Beowulf and fired three rounds at him. One hit stomach, one hit chest, and the last obliterated his head in a mist of blood and brain. as he fell, I saw a man in a Black Ops uniform.
I said into my radio. "That you, sir?" He shouted, not through the radio. "Yes, yes it is." Three more robed men ran around a corner and fired their various guns. I took a shot to my right side, but my vest took it. Before I could return fire, an apc fired a rocket, killing the men. Kelly and I ran over to the commander. We exchanged formalities, and we all got into the APC. I looked at the commander and said "sir, on the fifteenth floor are a group of people, care to help them out?" He nodded, and he instructed the cannoneer to aim at the fiteenth floor. I pointed to a spot on the building and said "That's about where the men were slaughtering people with their zombies." He nodded and told the cannoneer "Fire!" That chamber of horrors was blown away by the cannon. "There, ready to go? Some norwegian man wanted us to meet him downtown. "Lars?!" "yes, I belive he did say that was his name. He wanted us to help kill a horde of zombies that have trapped him and a veritable army of survivors. I looked at Kelly. "Kelly, when we get there, I want you, if they are taking people out, to go with them. Ok?" she nodded. "They'll need someone to watch out for them." She smiled and laughed. Aside from the blood, she was very pretty. The APC started rolling, and we headed out to help those survivors.
---------------------------------------
that's how Scott meets up with Neal.
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: May 19, 2008 02:34 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Donn Bakker
Time and Date:January 7th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Weather:Thunderstorm, Heavy Rain

I glared up at the sky as the rain began to pour down, shaking my head after a few moments. " Figures.." I turned my head, blinking a few times as I saw a light somewhere down the street. I started hesitantly towards it, seeing a few men with flashlights walking towards me as a flash of lightning lit the whole thing up. A small grin crept upon my face."Lovely.."

I jogged towards them, getting up to a few yards away before one of them yelled out in alarm, sending off a burst of fire my way with the rifle slung around his arm.I ducked behind a car,shouting out as I did so." Don't shoot!I ain't one of them things!" A few moments went by, then I peered over the hood of the car, looking at the group, all of them pointing their weapons towards me. They wore various types of clothing, mostly jeans and a t-shirt. I stood up, waving the hand without my Desert eagle in it towards them."Uh..Hi." They slowly lowered their weapons, then one of them stepped fowards."Who are you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at the same time.

"Donn Bakker." I answered, letting my hands fall to my side."US Army. The rest of my squad was killed off." He frowned for a moment, then nodded his head, letting his shotgun dangle from it's strap. "Charlie Naderran. You can join us, if you want." I nodded my head." Uhm.. Well, I gotta go save my..friends, I guess. They've been captured by some wierd cult-thing." Charlie nodded." I saw those robed-guys earlier. Killed 'em, too. We'll come help you. Those sick bastards need to die." I grinned, then motioned for them to follow me." Com'on. I'll show you where they are." I began walking back towards the skyscraper, followed shortly by the group. Maybe we might get out of this...
----------
Teamates:
Charlie Nadderan
Remington 875 Pump action shotgun

David Synapse
M4 Carbine

Weston Niffi
Glock 9mm

George Rogers
Remington 700 Rifle

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: May 21, 2008 01:23 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I alluded to Neal's family before, but now one of his relatives comes into play.
---------------------
Edgar Ovdensson
Face: Similar to Neal's. Green eyes
Hair: Black
Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 189
Bio: A Norwegian Immigrant, he paid for Neal, his mother, and his cousin Gunnar, to come to America.
Nationality: American/ Norwegian
Weapons: Viking Longsword, Twin Desert Eagles, Meat Cleaver, RCP90, Barrett 50 caliber Sniper Rifle.
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<17181920
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll