[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Burning Sulfur, Zombie RPG
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 15, 2006 05:52 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Group: Members

Background:
It has been three weeks since it all beganrioting they called it. If the electricity had not have been out, we wouldve turned the television on to view what the other parts of America and the world looked like. The eruption of gunfire finally ceased. The psychotic men and women have stopped shooting, biting, and clawing at our safe haven. Even with the sound of emptiness filling our ears, none of us eased off our triggers. One man finally stood up and began to pull off the boards on the front door. Others began to join in until all the boards were finally resting on the floor, hopefully for where they shall stay.

We open the door and are greeted by sunlight pouring into our dilated eyes, the caliginous rooms turn bright, and our arms covering our faces. The stench of the now dead people fill our noses, yet the fact that they were vanquished still sent goosebumps up our skin. We slowly check the few bodies that are around our home and find no pules, just to be safe. We cheer, realizing that the town of Bostyork was safe again. We left the residential area to make our way to the town, not realizing that the dead bodies were beginning to stir.

As we finally reached the war-torn town of Bostyork, we decide to go in scouting groups, each one with a walkie-talkie. Some decided to check out the large mall, others to the airport, and others to find a working car. All is going well, until gunfire began to fill the streets once more. The walkie-talkie went mad with people yelling for help and aid.

The sun is rising, bringing the dead up with it...

======

All right, a bit rushed, I know - as I always say - but basically at first, the people just went nuts, but then finally perished by some unkown reason. However, this doesn't make them stay down. It will take place in a large town (not large city) with numerous amounts of the plague will roam the streets and buildings.

Sign-up Sheets:
Character
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
(Anything else you want):

Weapons
Primary:
Secondary:
(Choose ONE or BOTH)
I don't really care what weapon you want, but just be reasonable. Maybe a shotgun/rifle with a handgun. Nothing more please! You can later get a backback to carry more things.

Every heard of this saying:
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Well, that's what this is going to be like: if you act like a moron, IE have five different guns, all the time typing "BOOM HEADSHOT LOLZ" you're going to be killed off....quickly. Probably by having butseks with ten zombies at once, or something along the lines of that. wink.gif I'm not trying to be a nazi or anything, but if you act and play nice, no harm, no foul.

If you are new to this, look at THIS THREAD(http://www.ironoak.ch/forums/index.php?showtopic=4954) to get an idea of how this will work.

Sign-up for now. I don't want this to start just yet until a couple begin to join. happy.gif

Questions? Comments? Pie?

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on October 15, 2006 05:55 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 15, 2006 06:15 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Character
Name:
-Duncan Florence

Appearance:
-Short brown hair
-Sideburns that run to lower ear
-Blue eyes
-5'10" 155lbs
-Tanned

-Tight white shirt
-Blue Jeans
-White Addidas

History:
-Was at the college, studying to be a psichiatrist when the riots began. He, along with a couple other college students, fled to a residential neighborhood. With a broken down car, they were allowed inside a secured house, along with a couple other people.

Once the traumatized people fell to the ground, he went to the town with the others. He was making his way to the airport...

Bio:
-Nice man who will do almost anything to get a job done. Values human life to some extent. Tries to avoid most conflict if it is possible.

Weapons
Primary: None
Secondary: Beretta 92FS Brigadier

(Does anyone want a map to be made of the town?)

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Keyes
Posted: October 15, 2006 08:22 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Yeah, a map would be nice plz biggrin.gif And where in the world is this set, exactly?

I'll post a character in a bit, I just need to think one up wink.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 15, 2006 08:45 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

It's just some made-up place (combining the cities New York City and Boston: Bostyork). Think of a steady climate of 70*F, clear sunny skies, and gets pretty cold at night.

A map will be made in the next hour or so.

EDIT:
PICTURE
Green: Residential Houses
Light Green: Safe Haven Home
Blue: Shopping Malls/Centers
Dark Blue: Stores
Light Blue: Car Lots/Stores
Brown: Gun Store
Red: Fire Department
Yellow: Police Department
Purple: Airport (Meant for it to be a tad bit bigger...)
Gold(Right below the Houses): City Pier
Light Grey: Harbor

Questions? Sorry about the size of the map and the cheapness of it.

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on October 15, 2006 09:46 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
mrmicky
Posted: October 15, 2006 09:26 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

name: Michael Lee
appearence:not very tall,brown hair,blue eyes.
history: former college student gets in trouble alot with police knows his weapons!
extra: ok i think i should be in the mall! i should be found stealking $$$ aswell as carrying a ver large amount of weapony e.g handguns and knifes i was a lone ranger trying to stay alive now i wish to help the scouting group !

Edit: weapon 1: Usp hand gun
weapon 2: Very large knife could be a machete!

This post has been edited by mrmicky on October 15, 2006 09:28 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: October 15, 2006 11:42 pm
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Holy shit, best RP ive seen in the forums.

Name: Rufus Stockton
Appearance:
- Buff, but good enough for moving quick.
-Currently wearing a black short sleeved shirt, covered by a tactical vest.
-Shotgun on the back, knife on the waist. Handgun on the other side of his waist.
-Currently wearing army pants, and army boots.
-No hat, but his grey hair and ponytail is visible.
-Growing a beard, but still has a long way to go.
-Scar on the left eye
-open fingered gloves, with skull print on top
-6'9(im not sure O_o)

History:
Born in Italy, but was raised by both American Parents.
First, a civillian influenced by the SWAT of Heaven's gate, decided to work there, and built a good reputation.
Second, he wanted to move on, so he decided to join the army. He experienced a different type of training, based on assassins' quick stealth moves, and close ranged combat.
Fought several wars, surviving each one.
He quits, to rest.

Bio: Rufus grew up in Washington, and moved to Heaven's gate for a new future.
He became a SWAT, and settled a few crimes.
After taking on 20 crimes, he joined the Army, and fought in several wars.
Going home, he saw Heaven's gate on fire.
The city was destroyed.
He researched this tragedy, and there came an answer. Bostyork.
He went there in search for clues, which led him to signing up for the "Zombie Problem Contribution" in Bostyork.

Additional info: He may look evil, but is really a helpful guy.
He loves to eat, but still keeps fit.

Weapons:
Primary:
SPAS 12, with stock, and a shotgun shell holder, able to hold 32.
Secondary
-Sharp dragonblade knife, with deadly blade curves.
-Desert Eagle, silver colored.

(Obviously, i took this character from david's roleplay, and decided to change some crap. He resembles Krauser alot, but just changed some crap.
I also cant think of fancy names for guns, so I just put in what I can. biggrin.gif)

edit:Some crap fixed, added.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on October 17, 2006 12:51 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 16, 2006 03:59 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Um, just to clarify, this does not take place in Heaven's Gate.

It's just some made-up place (combining the cities New York City and Boston: Bostyork). Think of a steady climate of 70*F, clear sunny skies, and gets pretty cold at night.

Alright, expect this to start tomorrow.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
  Posted: October 16, 2006 05:38 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

user posted image

Awesome map Chris. Here's an easy to view map of Bostyork. Refer back to it when you get lost. Also, please try to type coherent, mostly grammar correct sentences. Please. Anyway, here's my character for roleplaying fun:

Name: Adrian Vasquez

Appearance: 6 feet tall, almond colored hair and eyes. Fair skin.

Nationality: Hispanic

History: Parents were born in Spain, but moved to the US to start anew. Finally settling in Bostyork, they conceived Adrian. Adrian graduated from Bostyork University with a Master's degree in Metaphysics, but a terrorist attack that left his girlfriend dead filled him with a different sense of purpose. After a year of personal confusion, he finally joined the National Guard unit of Bostyork. He is left with a bitter hatred towards anything criminal.

Weapons: M16a2 (Primary) , M9 Berreta (Secondary) , Combat Knife (Backup)

Current Bio: After the first outbreak of the "loons", the National Guard of Bostyork assembled to quickly close and lockdown the city. The attempt failed as the soldiers started losing it as well. Seperated from his unit, Adrian holed up in a nearby store. As the gunfire and screams faded, he went back outside, not realizing the dead corpses were rising with the dawn.

Really spent a lot of time on this character bio, so this Roleplay story better fucking work or horrific things will happen to the lamers that fucked it up.

Anyway, I will post my bit soon. Btw, thanks for making this Redfield. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on October 16, 2006 05:41 am
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 16, 2006 12:53 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

No problem, SC. As he stated, guys, please type coherent sentences!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Nikku
Posted: October 16, 2006 05:56 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Character

Name: Nick Rivers

Appearance:
-Tall (6 feet, 3 inches)
-Muscular (six pack, Strong legs, Toned arms)
-Tan
-Somewhat long hair

-Jeans
-"wife beater"
-white tee shirt, on top of wife beater,
-Leather Jacket
-fingerless leather gloves (Has Motorcylce)

History: Grew up in a small town, A+ student, smart thinker. Parents died when he was finishing college. Joined marines, he saw action in Africa for 1.5 years, of his 200 man platoon only 50 returned.

Bio: Has a Hybrid Suzuki Katana, with 2 extra storage things on side, plus the one under the seat.

Weapons

Primary: M1 carbine, folding stock, keeps it under his bike's seat. along with 2 clips, But m1 carbine can use 9mm pistol clips

Secondary: Socom Mk23 with flashlight (steals from gunstore when roits start, along with holster, and 5 clips)

Knife: Spanish Muela "ruko" knife. Blade = 6 and 1/2 inches, Handle = 4 and 3/4 inches tactical hostler, keeps it on his belt.

This post has been edited by Nikku on October 16, 2006 06:15 pm

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: October 16, 2006 08:25 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

I'll write my char tommorow. I kinda have a headache right now sad.gif
I think my guy will be some kind of civillian, lightly armed with a handgun and a leadpipe. Or something.
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: October 16, 2006 09:06 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Name: Drake Bennett (although only referred to as Drake)

Appearance: 5'10"; stocky; short, dark brown hair; hazel eyes; beard that is only just too long to be a stubble. Wears a worn black leather jacket with black cloth gloves, a black hooded top with a Kevlar vest underneath, urban camouflaged combat trousers, and black running trainers.

Characteristics: Takes a lot to make him lose his cool; can adopt a shoot-first, ask-questions-later policy whenever the need arises; is fairly intelligent but has much more common sense; tends to be a lone wolf.

Nationality: Australian

History: Left Australia when he was 18 to start a new life away from his dominating parents, giving up a place in the University of Melbourne, a Ford GT Mustang and one hell of a lot of money. Began work as a private investigator, but after a job tailing a man's wife, he soon discovered that he was pimping her out to the local gangs, and promptly made the switch from PI to vigilante/murderer. After being on the run for two years, the police suddenly found another suspect for the murder of a pimp and a substantial amount of his hired muscle, and jailed him for life, leaving Drake to walk America as a free man, rather than as a fugitive. He became a bounty hunter, and began making his living by bringing in criminals.

Weapons:
Sig Sauer P228 9mm semi-automatic pistol (15 round clip)
Telescopic Baton
Flick Knife

Additional Equipment:
Handcuffs
Six spare P228 clips
Mobile phone
Torch
Zippo Lighter
Wallet
Handheld radio with multiple channels

Bio: His job has led him to Bostyork in search of his recent target, Troy Forelli - a gangster from Chicago who skipped bail on a murder case. On his arrival in the town, the place began to go crazy. He decided to back off for a while, and waited for things to die down. The next morning, he approached the town again, to find that everyone who had been losing it was dead on the ground - and getting up again. Realising that his way out was blocked, he ran for a safe place. Now, he is hiding out in the harbour, gun in hand, willing his radio to tell him where people are.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: October 16, 2006 09:31 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

OOC: Don't worry. Anyone that is joining late will have no problem. I hope this isn't too hard to figure out where you guys are. If you need help, just look at the map, reread what I posted, and you shold be set. If you're still confused, just ask.

Adrian Vasquez

While holding your M16 tightly, you finally let out a sigh of relief: it was over. You thanked God for that. Any more of those loons, your ammo would probably have been depleted. You walked over the fallen corpses, ready to leave the nearby jewelry store. You began to make your way North, following the main road. To your right is a Gun Store and to your left are more random stores, except in the distance was a red Fire Department.

Not a hard choice, you mumble to yourself, as you make your way to the waypoint at the Gun Store. After five minutes or so, you finally reached the large store. The front door was barricaded shut, as were all the windows, yet this didnt stifle your desire to get inside.

Hey, you bellow outside. Is anyone there? Adrian Vasquez of the National Guard, open up! Its all clear out here!

You heard some noises from inside of scraping chairs and moving tables, hushed voices speaking incoherently about opening up. Then, through the barred door, a large chunk of wood that was covering the inside of the door as moved out of place. A short man of 55 peered at you through his spectacles. You would have laughed at the goofy fellow if it were not for the hunting rifle pointing in your direction. You opened your mouth to speak, to tell the man that you meant no harm, but he cocked the gun and began to be irritated.

This place, he began in a shaky voice. Is not open for vacancy. If you do not leave in the next five seconds, I have no other choice but to shoot you. No negotiations, no briberynothing. Now leave!

Before you could retort or plead with the man, he slammed the wood down in its place. The noises of scarping chairs and tables began again, and you can only watch in disbelief.

Son of a bitch, you whisper to yourself. You turn around to leave and is greeted with a stumbling man, body drenched in crimson blood. Each eye is white as snow, showing no signs of pupils or irises. What follows the stumbling man is other gored figures, shambling in the same fashion. It does not take more than a nanosecond for you to realize that you are in some deep shit.

You bring your gun up and begin to fire off a couple shots, each one flying in to the mans body, yet none resulting in death.

Shit you murmur, horrified with the lack of resolve from the bullets. You fire off a couple more shots, this time at the mans head. The man crumples to the asphalt and spasms slightly, this time dying for good. You bring your gun down at the growing numbers of the dead that are making your way towards you.

You have a few options: shoot the army of the dead, beg your way back into the Gun Shop, go North towards the shops or Eastern Mall, or anything else your mind can rack up. The choice is up to you, but time is running out quickly as the moans begin to fill the air.

=========

Nick Rivers

When you left the Safe Haven with the others, you felt it was your best interest to go with the two others towards the Car Park. After all, that is where you left your motorcycleor at least you hope so. With your MK23 held tightly pointed head of you, you and two others made your way towards one of the car parks. After a brief one-mile walk, one of the men finally spoke up.

So, he said hesitantly. Crazy shit, huh? You took a good look at the Caucasian man and didnt particularly understand if he was talking about the dead bodies that littered the ground, or the fact that neither of them knew each other since theyve been stuck in the same house for three weeks. You didnt really care for small talk, so you just kept your eyes and brain focused on the objective. You were trained that way: objective now, small talk later.

After a couple seconds, realizing that no one was responding to him, the spoken man didnt say anything else.

You three finally came to your first cross road, and instead of at the Car Park, your motorcycle was laying down on its side next to the East Mall. You let your gun sway slightly as you made your way, occasionally leaping over a dead body or two, towards your bike. You could tell someone had the bright idea of hotwiring it, and ended up hitting a few of the crazed people, resulting in a minor crash. Your bike was still in good condition, as you peeled a couple of the corpses off it. You opened it up and found your beloved M1 Carbine. You folded it back up, slipped it back into your bike, and a quick thought went through your mind: fuck this, I can get the Hell out of this place!

You looked behind you and saw the two men staring quizzically at you, not comprehending your actions. As the made their way towards you, a hand from one of the bodies shot up and grabbed one of the men. He stopped in his place and looked dumfounded at the fallen corpse, as it sunk its teeth into the mans leg. He screamed in agony as he aimed his handgun down and fired off a couple shots into the dead corpse. As if on instinct and timing, the other fallen men and women slowly began to shift themselves to a standing position.

Oh my you begin to say, but stop short as a moan erupted through your ears. You quickly look behind you, gun raised and see a woman in a black evening gown make her way, one foot dragged after the other, towards you. You grabbed your walkie-talkie and pressed hard on the clicker.

Weve got a situation here! you bellow into it as you begin to fire shots into the woman. You look back towards your fallen comrade and realize that both of the people you cam with have fallen to the ground, the dead falling onto them, munching on their screaming bodies. You grab your bike, pull out your M1 Carbine once more, cock it, and evaluate your situation. Just remember, thousands roam the streets, so it's quite...congested with these things.

Hello? Anyone there?! A static, crackled voice rang through the walkie-talkie. You grab at it and click the clicker once more.

Nick Rivers, near the East Mall, here!

Nick Rivers? Cut through the small talk: get to the West Mall if you can. The East Mall is a fucking War Zone - shoot that one damn it! - steer clear of it. Listen, find a car at the car park and meet us at the West Mall. I repeat, the West Ma-

The walkie-talkie went static, and you put it back. You hold your M1 Carbine high and begin to fire off quick shots at the advancing enemies. Should you stay and fight, pursue whoever that mans plan is, or try to get on your bike - not give a care about anyone there. The choice is up to you.

=========

Rufus Stockton

You jumped through the rotating doors hurriedly, behind you is your teammates of three men - all carrying an assortment of sub-machine guns. The last man in began to fire off a quick burst fire from his gun before running through with the rest of you all. One of your teammates ran to the nearest wall and smashed a button that restrains the doors from being open and closed. You sighed loudly, finally thinking that the horror of outside is overyou were finally safe from those monsters. A loud eruption of gunfire erupted behind you, causing you to whip around with your shotgun raised. You notice that the undead have manifested themselves inside as well, but maybe twenty or so. Near the gigantic water fountain with a stone sign reading West Mall were five of the undead feasting on a dying, writhing corpse.

You pulled the trigger, blowing the bodies off the body, inducing a kickback from your SPAS 12. Your teammates begin to fire off round after round into the bodies of the undead, as they walked through the long aisle towards the entrance of the mall. As the last of zombies fall to the ground, you look around and realize how big this place really is. Two stories high, marble flooring, and all stores you could possible think of. Simple clothing stores to your gun store.

Hey, Rufus, one of your male teammates yelled over to you, reloading his weapon. Lets find the computer room and hope to God that they have Security lockdowns. Thosethings are going to break through the glass doors soon.

You look back towards the entrance and realize how right he is. It would only be a matter of time before the glass broke and allowing the dead to beckon through. As you and your small misfit squad made your way to the back of the mall towards the security room, you occasionally had to pick off a zombie here and there. Once you made your way to the back of the mall, you came across a metal door, with the words of caution and such printed. On the other side, you heard a man on a walkie-talkie yelling for someone to come to the West Mall. You kick the door open and find yourself pointing your gun at a man with a handgun pointing his gun at a zombie crawling towards him.

The East Mall is a fucking War Zone, the man continued on, not noticing your presence. one of his companions began to fire at the crawling zombie with a handgun, yet kept missing. Shoot that one damn it! steer clear of it. Listen, find a car at the car park and meet us at the West Mall. I repeat, the West Ma-

He was cut off as the zombie bit him right in the neck, making him drop the receiver. His friend pointed the gun at the zombie and fired once more, blowing the thing off his friend, dead. He pointed his gun shockingly at you, and kept it there.

Hey, its ok, you begin to say as you put your weapon across your back. Listen, were not here-

Yeah, I know, the man says, dropping his gun down on the floor. Ive all ready seen guys like you. Theyre just like him.dead. He shakes his head slowly and looked back at you.

Listen, we need to gather as many people here as possible. Ive seen what you guys have done over the cameras- he went on, pointing towards the numerous screens. -and I think you can help. Im not one to bark out orders, but since Im incapable to go throw the mall and exterminate the rest, I think it would be wise to. Howeverthe second story is ridden with those things. We need to get rid of those things. Why you may ask? The food court is up there, and guess what? We need food.

So you have a few choices: go to the elevator and clear out any of the zombies up stairs, go back outside and find more survivors, or shoot this pathetic man (but thats rude). Any other choice is up to you. You better hope that this security guy knows what hes talking about.

======

I'll update this in the next five hours or so. I have shit to do (like take care of a stolen car incident) so, sorry if it seems a bit rushed. I just wanted to give you guys something instead of nothing.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
mrmicky
Posted: October 16, 2006 09:48 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

Very nice so far i have the feeling i may come into this sometime soon biggrin.gif keep up the good work and do you want us to actually post what we want to happen?

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: October 16, 2006 11:48 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Wait a sec, so you posted everyone's beginnings, I got that part. Now we just pick and option and then expand on it? That's when the actually roleplay starts right? I can't believe confused over something so simple...

Anyway, nice stuff Redfield, I wanna see everyone's elses beginning. If I was a mean fucker, I'd just shoot the shit out of that wooden barricade, kick it down, and throw the man (if he was still alive) onto the street to be bait for the zombies, while I take over his safe haven.

But, I think I'll just deal with it and run the hell away. I'll write on that later.
PM
Pages: 123>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll