Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Interactive Horror Story, About Zombies. yay^^
The-Nameless-One
Posted: August 23, 2007 03:51 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

The monster gave a little smirk at Alex and Rebecca, their guns shaking and rattling in their hands, and starting giggling to herself in a mutilated voice. "Still don't think i'm beautiful?" She asked as she showed a crazed grin, baring row after row of deformed fangs. "Let me show you how beautiful I am." She leapt at them with ease, and before either of them could react she gave an earth shattering punch in the gut to Rebecca, knocking her back a few feet with her right hand, and quickly swiped at Alex who just barely dodged her razor sharp talons.
Alex quickly aimed at the monster, fired every single shell from the shotgun and then dumped it when it was empty, but she didn't even seem to be phased from the shots as they hit her. "Wha-What are you?!" Alex screamed, pulling out his handgun. The monster smirked and said "Oh, formosus lilium, castitatis flosculus," As she once again slit her left hand, fresh blood flowing through the clot. "Ignus Divine."
She flicked her wrist, spraying little droplets of blood around everywhere. Just as Alex took aim with the pistol, he noticed why she slit her hand. The blood set on fire, blazing only for a few seconds, and leaving black marks where it blazed. Even her hand was set on fire, slowly climbing up her arm, although it didn't seem to affect her.
She just grinned madly, her left eye staring coldly at him, her right still glowing red through her hair, although more intensily now. She laughed manically as Alex fired a few shots, to no avail, and then...she flicked her wrist again...

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on August 25, 2007 12:55 pm

--------------------
The brighter the Light, The deeper the Shadows.

Every man lives. Not every man Truely dies.
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: August 23, 2007 04:22 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Waw O_O

Scary monster Alex had encountered.

Great job agayn!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
Posted: August 23, 2007 11:22 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Side note: I was planning to add in a way of Alex translating what she said in Latin, but just in case I don't(and to save you guys the agony of reading my horrible translation/grammar), what she said was "Oh, formosus lilium, castitatis flosculus," and what that loosly translates into(or what I had intended it to translate into anyway) is:"Oh, Beautiful(or well-shaped) Lilly, flower of purity," and "Ignus divine" means "Holy fire". So there you go guys, a little bit of Latin to ponder over. happy.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 24, 2007 04:44 am
Quote Post

Nice... some latin... adds some interesting thing about the monstrous character. Or beautiful woman turned ugly. tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
Posted: September 04, 2007 10:42 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Alex jumped back to avoid getting hit by the crimson liquid, but to no avail. The blood set itself alight once more, setting the carpet, and Alex's trouser leg on fire. Alex, falling backwards trying to put the flames out in a panic, didn't notice the monsters blood drenched tentacles slowly creeping from her body, and crawling towards him, poising to strike.
Just as the flames burned out, one of the tentacles wrapped itself around Alex's leg and effortlessly dragged him towards the monster, still grinning madly.The monster stood above him and gazed at him with her insane smile. Alex aimed his handgun only to be stopped by a second tentacle, throwing itself at his neck, and slowly coiling itself around it and lifting him into the air...gripping tighter and tighter...squeezing the life out of him with every pulse...every breath, smaller, shorter, colder...

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Posted: September 06, 2007 03:23 am
Quote Post

Uh oh... that sounds bad for Alex blink.gif

One conclusion I can draw is that... he'll die. That's the first one I thought.
But the story's too early to be finished, yo.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
Posted: September 09, 2007 12:46 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Alex felt the tentacle tighten its grip once more, his neck feeling like a twig, being bent between a child's fingers, about to snap. He could feel his senses leaving him, the world bluring and fading, warping and twisting into the shadows, the sound, killing itself with a gentle ringing. "So this is the end..." Alex thought. "Where will I go? What will happen?" Alex remembered a saying he heard years ago. "One last drink, and the bottle of Life breaks, returning us to the dust and shadows from whence we came." "Where's my last drink? am I just going to fade away?" Alex heard nothing but an eerie silence in his mind. "...Hi Mam...Hi Dad...bet you weren't expecting me so soon, huh?"
Just as Alex felt the cold grip of a bony hand on his shoulder, an infamous shadow looming over him, he felt a gentle wind from beneath, and a hard thud on the soft carpet. Alex felt his senses returning, though distorted. The gentle ringing was killed by the sharp, monotonic burst of gun fire.
Alex saw the creature stumble, her tentacles dropping to the ground, quivering. Then he saw why; A crippled Rebecca, aiming the smoking barrel of a machine gun at the monster with one hand, clucthing her side in pain with the other. The creature stumbled on her knees, hunched over, shuddering. At least, thats what it looked like....

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on September 09, 2007 02:07 am

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Posted: September 09, 2007 02:59 am
Quote Post

Whew.... almost dead. laugh.gif

Next please! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
Posted: September 11, 2007 10:23 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

The creature began quivering, and started mumbling incoherantly in terror, like a lost little child. "How..H-How..."
The monster stopped mumbling and stood upright, her head bowed down and turned slightly to Rebecca. "HOW DARE YOU!!" She screamed as she lunged at her with a lash of her blood drenched tentacles. Rebecca had no time to react, and raised the gun as if to shield herself, but no avail. The tentacle struck at her, nearly shredding the machine gun in two and still knocking Rebecca down.
The monster grinned manically and shuddered with laughter, unable to contain her glee as she laughed insanely. She cut her laughter short as she glanced again at Rebecca, who was struggling to regain her balance. Just she stood up, the monster lashed at her again with her tentacle, striking Rebecca cause her to let out a silent scream.
"REBECCA!" Alex cryed out, as he grabbed the handgun and tried to aim at the monster,
but, once again, to no avail. The monsters tentacle seized him by coiling itself, as did its little siblings.
"Don't you think i'm beautiful?" The monster said with her deformed, crooked little grin. Alex struggled to break free from the tentacles grasp, but with no success as they lifted him into the air once more, but by the chest this time...

Side note: Sorry, I'm tired and I just wanted to finish this post...bleh... unsure.gif

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on September 11, 2007 10:25 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: September 12, 2007 09:11 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Scary girl turned into wierd physco evil tentacle thingy..Interesting.Good story.Need some random person to barge in>.>

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll