Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Original weapon idea
Glicerart
Posted: April 22, 2006 09:33 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

Well, this is a little idea for the mod, and i'm sure that some of you know it very well.

The idea is use a bottle of axe with a zippo. Yes, the result is a lot of zombies dead with the fire.

I don't put more information because i dont speak english very well. But i'm sure that you understand the basic idea.

user posted imageuser posted image

This post has been edited by Glicerart on April 22, 2006 09:34 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: April 22, 2006 11:08 am
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

An aerosol can and a lighter would not do much damage, you would have to spray itin a zombies face for ages.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: April 22, 2006 11:41 am
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

I've been thinking about a dual can thing. Two or more cans taped together, and a lighter. Now we're talking a little more flames.
PMEmail Poster
Jono
Posted: April 22, 2006 11:52 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

QUOTE (Elite viking @ Apr 22 2006, 11:41 AM)
I've been thinking about a dual can thing. Two or more cans taped together, and a lighter. Now we're talking a little more flames.

but it depends what the maximum temperature the flamable gasses within aerosols burn at

but anyway, a water gun filled with highly flammable substances and a zippo in front rocks, has anyone seen that video?
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: April 22, 2006 01:24 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Nope, not me. I've heard someone talk about it though. Sounds pretty awesome - and hugely dangerous biggrin.gif

And why use Axe? Wouldn't it be better to get carbaretter (sp?) cleaner in a can? That stuff gives out a HUGE flame.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Glicerart
Posted: April 22, 2006 01:34 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

QUOTE (Keyes @ Apr 22 2006, 01:24 PM)
Nope, not me. I've heard someone talk about it though. Sounds pretty awesome - and hugely dangerous biggrin.gif

And why use Axe? Wouldn't it be better to get carbaretter (sp?) cleaner in a can? That stuff gives out a HUGE flame.

Axe is only a marc. You can use, for example, 'Zombie aerosol' or 'Deodorant zombie' (or more)

I think that do the models is not difficult. The most important thing is the fire codeand animation.

When, is an idea happy.gif .

This post has been edited by Glicerart on April 22, 2006 01:35 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: April 22, 2006 02:55 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Right scrap the aerosol can idea and just stick with molotovs as they would be sensible to use and are quite easy to make. You could make one in your house right now if you really wanted.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Neiko
Posted: April 22, 2006 03:27 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: BB:S Team

You should make nade type items that are made out of your house. A gas can or alcohol bottle with a rag that has alcohol or gas on it, inside the openeing and it's basically a grenade =o.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Natace
Posted: April 25, 2006 02:59 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

meh....original mehschmiginal (that is not a word...) tongue.gif

Just get some highly explosive tank or something, and roll it towards the zombies, find cover and shoot the thing....kablamo! much more effective way of cooking up your zombies, stay tuned for our next episode, where I will tell you how to roast headcrabs, aswell as show you the perfect dish which is headcrab beak soup. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: April 25, 2006 05:47 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

SuperSoaker with a zippo would be the best thing ever actually lmao.

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
Natace
Posted: April 26, 2006 04:15 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

HAHAHHHA! do you like wet zombies eh ohmy.gif tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: April 26, 2006 07:28 am
Quote Post

Firefox

lol supersoaker with petrol and a zippo!

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll