[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> SOUNDS :P
The_Masturbator
  Posted: June 07, 2005 10:37 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

I have a sugestion for the zombie-sounds... unsure.gif

Maybe someone (I dont know how to do it myself huh.gif ) could rip the zombie-sounds from "Dawn of the Dead". They are really cool and violent, -maybe too violent... but u could at least use them when they attack...
I think it could sound Really cool... cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted: June 08, 2005 04:03 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

Copyrighted i bet.

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
Eihwaz
Posted: June 11, 2005 11:18 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

I imagine it would be ridiculously difficult to first capture all the sounds, and then apply them. Secondly, the sounds wouldn't really fit in with BrainBread's setting. The zombies of Dawn of the Dead are super fast, agile, like stuff from 28 Days Later. BrainBread zombies are very much in the classic Romero-style - slow, lumbering, etc.
PMEmail PosterAOL
**[STARS]**BrasileiroSk8r
Posted: June 14, 2005 04:09 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

But the sounds r a lot scarier than the ones on BB such as wen they say "Braaiiiinnss" or "Jooinn usss". I think real zombie sounds r not just moaning but also like they growl and hiss and scream too. Like in the first Resident Evil movie, not the second which ruined the whole RE movie series. If u cant get them off of DoD, y not make it urself? Hell i made some custom sounds for the zombies myself.

--------------------
Come Skank with Me!
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll