Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> HL2 PE mod? ;D, hello everyone
kuperus
Posted: August 05, 2003 03:52 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

Being a fan of the "cyberpunk" genre ( staples like: neuromancer/syndicate/synwars ), I truly appreciate what a solid mod you guys have created. The whole package is great.. very stylized and it isnt too over-the-top/cheesey (matrix:reloaded yuck dry.gif)

I first saw this mod a few days ago on planethalflife and decided to check it out. Now I'm hooked, but I feel that the lack of players is turning many away from the mod. More PR in the US would help a lot (anything an average fan could do to help? other than spreading the word about PE).

Its probably too soon to speculate, but what will happen to PE once HL2 is released?

kuperus
PMUsers Website
MisterX
Posted: August 05, 2003 04:17 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

problem was, some had a pre-version of the 1.2, some had 1.0, so noone knew where to play. but now 1.2 is finally out... and yes, not much players=less players :/

[Edit]
and to hl2: i asked it a long time ago, and the answer was: the pe team themself wont work on a PE for HL2. If they would do other mods, it wont be Multiplayer Mods.

But.. maybe there are a few interested programmer who like PE and want to convert it to HL2? hope so

--------------------
-=T34M=-[AK] Member
PE Clan since 2003
Clanpage: www.teamak.de
Visit us in QuakeNet @ #team.ak
PMEmail PosterICQ
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll