> Dark tyrants empire, hello :)
DaRK oMeN XIII
Posted: May 06, 2003 09:39 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

Hiyas guys and girls,

I want you all to tell something about our clan DTE [Dark tyrants empire]
We are a multinational multigaming clan (urgh..) We are almsot 4 years old and have a members base off around 20-25. Now I discussed this mod with my members and they seem to like it a lot. Including me. Now we have a reputation on the existence mod and we are the best clan there if i may say so myself with the best players around. Not only point wise, but also social wise. We tried to get the best out of that mod and want to do the same with PE. We are probably going to start recruiting next week. We have a trial period for each new recruit of 4 weeks. During those 4 weeks you will get a mentor that will show you around the clan. We have strict rules but thats needed if you want to uphold a clan of this caliber.

If this all sounds like good times for you then go visit our site at http://www.darktyrants.com and read our rules and join us in our irc channel so we can play a bit with you !

SEE YOU THEN !

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Armgas
Posted: May 07, 2003 05:44 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

yeah, lets hope we dont become like in ex where it was the goal of so many people to get accepted in the clan

--------------------
[DTE]Armgas
PMEmail Poster
Armgas
Posted: May 07, 2003 05:46 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

yeah lets hope we dont become the elite like in Ex.. i hate when people suck up to you biggrin.gif

btw forum/site admin, i tried posting and got this message:
mySQL query error: UPDATE pe_topics SET last_poster_id='518', last_poster_name='Armgas', last_post='1052325896', pinned='0', state='open', posts=posts+1 WHERE tid='770'

mySQL error: Got error 127 from table handler
mySQL error code: 1030
Date: Wednesday 07th of May 2003 09:44:56 AM

now with my limited SQL knowledge this means the table is fucked up, so i would definately run a check on the tables concerning the forums
thats: CHECK TABLE `pe_topics` EXTENDED
and: REPAIR TABLE `pe_topics`

--------------------
[DTE]Armgas
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll