Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Planethalflife Mod of the Week?
Zaskar
Posted: July 29, 2004 05:48 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members (old PE Betatesters)

Heya guys, anyone have any idea why this mod was never highlighted in PHL's mod of the week? Do you have to submit anything to them, or have active running servers?

They have had to go back to re highlighting some alwready coverd mods and sometimes skipping weeks because there hasent been anything new. (oh man i just took a look again, they changed it to "Featured mod" because there really hasent been enough mods latley to make a "Mod of the Week" tongue.gif)

But everytime PHL did a sneek peek at PE it always flodded it with praise saying how great this looked, and how it seemed to be one of the best mods they have seen in a long long time. By their reactions i was expecting almost an instant mod of the week ststus from this on release, but still nothing, does anythign have to be done, because that would bring in allot of players, or atleast get this game and its team some really good coverage.

Is it because its still classed as Beta? Not shure if they do those for anything besides games classed as Final.

Heh you guys got a PHL hosted site, i use to be (still am but its kinda dead) on the PHL hosted spray logo site, all they had to do was send the news guy emails and they would post news about the site like if their is updates in the works or anything. Its all good publicity tongue.gif

-Zaskar

PMEmail Poster
Recoilmaster
Posted: July 29, 2004 06:46 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter
Group Icon

Group: Old IronOak Staff

I wrote 3 Times a Mail to PHL, but as you said, they doesnt add PE to Mod of the Week.
PMEmail PosterICQ
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll