Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 123  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Curing Traces (Story), Refrain from Stupidity.
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 22, 2007 11:10 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Group: Members

BACKGROUND

A small peninsula flourishing with city beauty and zero crime rates became the number one deadliest place to visit. What was started as a simple infection grew to a substantial sized pandemic. No one knew how it started; it just spread. As people began to fall, their bodies defied logic and sprang back up to life. The ghosts of the dead walk those streets, and they were taking survivors with them. Our government hastily made blockades, cutting through streets with giant walls. What blocked the dead in also blocked the living from getting out. After months upon months of construction, the wall that cut off the peninsula from the rest of civilization was complete: a giant prototype-metallic barrier. No simple ladder could get someone to the top, no explosives could blow it down; it was impenetrable and enormous.

Bombs were dropped in critical parts of the city, but even after the thousands of tons of explosives connected, nothing could stop the infected from multiplying. Soon, areas around the wall were exhibiting symptoms that of the virus. Anyone with said symptoms were quarantined immediately. Thinking the virus maybe airborne, the wall soon went under more construction. Any city or town in a twenty mile radius was evacuated, and weeks after, they used biological weapons to eradicate any living entity.

It’s been years since the utopias city of Engelstad was quarantined. The infected began to thin out, but were still abroad. What thought of implausible, contact was made with city via radio-station. A broadcast was sent out that there were survivors, that they have been inside the peninsula, living amongst others to fend for themselves against the horde. Hours were used to find the trace of the signal but it was lost shortly after. Speculation was made that these people inside the peninsula may have blood for a cure or immunity for this disease. If they could find the people inside, they could stop the regular sickness that plagued the cities and towns neighboring the quarantine.

========

THIS IS NOT - I REPEAT - NOT A RP! Just thought I'd clear the air; you make a character and I put him in the story. If you think it's stupid, congrats, but what do you want, a friggen medal? Shush.

Yay, another story with forum memebers in it! Hooray!

While the prelude isn't the greatest of quality, it isn't what makes this story the story, if you know what I mean. I will update this as often as possible, unlike yesteryear where I completely stopped at random moments. To sign up, just follow thy directions:

Name:
-First and Last

-Make an age, any age (don't be a smartass and put "eight years old" or "121 yr old lol")

Type:
-Immuned Civilian
OR
-Military

Appearence:
-Clothing
-Physical Features

Personality:
-Traits that makes him/her stand out

History (Optional)
-Make a back story if you wish

Weapons:
-I don't care what, just PLEASE be reasonable. No three assault rifles and two sidearms; this isn't Half-Life, fools!

========

I'm grouchy dammit!

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 22, 2007 11:12 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Prologue

Date: 12 November 2011
Time: 1303
Period: -3 Days of Completion of Wall

“Son of a bitch bit me,” the soldier grunted to me as I was rummaging through my bag for dressings. I grabbed a role, tore some off to apply to his ruptured neck. Blood was squirting in bursts, every breath from the man making a longer spray. I frantically tried to place his own hand on the dressing for pressure.

“Don’t let me die, doc. God, please don’t let me die,” he mumbled. His body was jolting slightly on the hard concrete sidewalk. A loud whistling sound could be heard from overhead, alluding to an approaching mortar blast.

“Get down!” a soldier from behind me screamed. I used my body as a shield to cover the wounded soldier’s neck, to make sure no debris or further cleaving was enacted. The initial explosion came loudly on a nearby building, blowing a large chunk off of it. It all rained down onto nearby friendly soldiers. This mission was going straight to hell. The world seemed to have been moving in slow motion as I stared at their impending demise. Their screams were drowned out by the blast and crashing concrete. The bodies being crushed instantly, making me close my eyes, unable to bare the thought of the bones collapsing beneath themselves. The man underneath me began to convulse and stir, bringing me back to reality. I moved off his body and took out my bag once more to hunt for morphine. I felt a sturdy hand grab at my shoulder, launching me to my feet. I look over and see it being my commanding officer, his face smeared with dirt and blood.

“We need to press forward!” he screamed into my face. His walkie-talkie that attached to his shoulder filled with screams and chatter.

“Press forward to where, sir?!” I yelled back to him, looking over to my left to see our battalion pressing onwards, systematically firing off their assault rifles. More shells from the sky were rained down around us. Buildings struck by the explosive rain were quickly nothing more than rubble, firing off concrete and plaster in all directions. The officer grabbed me by my Kevlar and almost threw me in the direction of the waypoint.

“Move!” he bellowed. I slung my medical gear over my shoulder, grabbed my M16 and began to haul ass over to my comrades. The sun’s rays shone through the smoke and fire, blinding my progress, but the sound of the soldiers pressed me on. I looked behind me and saw more soldiers behind me, following suit. Apache helicopters roared above us, firing rockets into the streets ahead of us, making us pace faster. I leapt over some rubble and stopped dead in my tracks, coming straight into a four-way intersection. Some ten soldiers were firing their weapons frantically down Fredrick Blvd. Smoke from the rockets and buildings made the area hazy ahead of us, distorting my view, unable to see what they were firing at. The soldiers behind me finally came and stopped with us firing with the previous soldiers. It was a choir of bullets and screaming, yet I kept my gun to my side, staring straight ahead.

“Cease fire! Cease fire!”

The guns stopped firing one after the other. The breathing from around me was brilliantly loud. As the smoke began to clear, silhouettes from people formed. I squinted harder, trying to make them out, then they moved briskly through the dispersing smoke. As far as the eyes could see, bloody, walking corpses ran towards our position. I brought my weapon up as soon as automatic fire from around me went off. I felt a couple of bullet casings hit my leg and arms, but the shock of what laid ahead of me was too great for me to feel anything. I began to fire off potshots at them; some fell, some kept moving, but they were all not dying. My view turned to the left, and saw some coming that way and then some to my right. There were only two dozen of us and there was not a snowball chance in Hell we could hold off all of them.

The lust and hatred in these infected men and women burned our minds, and I began to turn tail. A hand clasped onto my shoulder, and I looked up to see my commanding officer yell at me.

“Don’t you even think about it! We are ordered to stand ground!”

“Fuck you,” I whispered into his ear. I knew the dead were near the wall, but not this many. We are only a few miles out and it still is a a bit behind in production. I ran back to where I came from. I went around the occasional burned or blown up vehicle, jumped over the charred bodies of the dead, even past the wounded mumbling for my help. I took a quick glance behind me and saw the dead engulf my fellow soldiers. I quickly focused my attention ahead of me, not wanting to see the carnage. I saw flashes in the sky and the tracer fire that followed; they were going to shoot large mortar shells on their position.

“What is going on?”

After a few seconds, it all went quiet, and then the foretold shells hit ground. I didn’t need to turn around to know that all that was behind me was dead, and the dead would be following me back.

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: September 23, 2007 12:28 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

Name:
-Irvine Kinneas

Type:- ex-Sniper of specials ops

Appearence:
-light brown coat, black cowboy hat, blue mech vest, light brown pants
-Pretty boy face with a diagonal scar going down the left eye, light brown hair.

Personality:
-Casanova, but jittery when under large pressure.

Weapons:
- Winchester Model 94, Legacy, 24
- Deagle

good yeah ?
go and play with him then tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: September 23, 2007 01:16 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (gordon_frohman @ September 23, 2007 12:28 am)
Name:
-Irvine Kinneas

Type:- ex-Sniper of specials ops

small error in this... legally you have to be 18 to join any type of military force special ops would take you years of training to even get out to the field so unless he skipped training its not possible for him to be an ex-sniper the same year he joined... not saying you have to change it just pointing that out for future reference.

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: September 23, 2007 08:00 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

So, we just add a character in here and then you'll do the work, chris? Say, this might sound good.

Gonna make a FEMALE character for they've been left out too much.

Name:
-Antoinette Riviera *edited*

-27 Years Old

Type:
-Immuned Civilian

Appearence:
Clothing
-Small Leather Jacket(Dark), White Collar Shirt, Slim Jeans, Blue Rubber Shoes

Physical Features
-135 Pounds *Edited*
-5'6 Inches
-Black long Ponytailed hair
-Smooth, slight tanned skin.

Personality:
-Always hard-working. She had finished College at 21, and is currently an Engineer.
-A bit of a Feminist. She does not allow any man to overpower her.
-Not so social. You won't be able to converse for a long time unless you know her very well.
-A good friend. She supports anyone she knows with all her heart.

History (Optional)
-She grew up in the dangerous urban areas of New York. Her parents took care of her until she was able to go to college. From there, she learned how to hold a gun, and had aiming lessons while at it.
Years later, once she moved to Englestad, her parents were murdered. From there, she deeply changed. Now she took up Muay Thai and had practiced aiming with a Glock-18 everyday.

Weapons:
-Used Glock 18
-Holster Belt(with a few rounds on it)
-Open-Fingered Gloves

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on November 17, 2007 01:31 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Tanker
Posted: September 23, 2007 04:34 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ September 23, 2007 08:00 am)
So, we just add a character in here and then you'll do the work, chris? Say, this might sound good.

Gonna make a FEMALE character for they've been left out too much.

yeah female characters are left out... man you all sexist. not me im not sexist just sexy biggrin.gif

edit: and yes i am making a character just give me a a sec

This post has been edited by Tanker on September 23, 2007 05:09 pm

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 24, 2007 02:34 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

147 pounds and only 5'6"? Large framed girl. wink.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: September 24, 2007 04:29 am
Quote Post

I was gonna lower her pounds. Hold on lemme do that now.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
  Posted: September 24, 2007 05:53 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

*edited*

Name:
- Serenity "Ari" Allcroft (Female)

Type:
- Military (Junior Officer)

Appearence:
- Service Dress Uniform with Combination Cap
- Fair skinned
- Shoulder Length Auburn Hair (tied up in uniform)
- Deep, Pale Green Eyes
- Physically Fit
- 5'10"

Personality:
- Amiable and fair, determined to finish what she started. Trusts people too much though.

History:
- Studied in a military officer academy while the crisis in Engelstad grew. She had a fiance named Silus who lived there, causing her to almost quit out of the academy until he vehemetly assured her that everything was alright. About two years before graduated she lost all contact wtih him. Finally after getting comissioned as full fledged officer at 22, she underwent special training for a year that prepared her for the harsh conditions in facilities near Engelstad so she could find out if Silus was still alive. She was then stationed at a certain section of "the wall"...

Weapons:
- Custom Colt 1911 capable of firing 10 standard .45 rounds or 7 plasma heated rounds in seperate clips.

This post has been edited by Ari on September 25, 2007 12:28 am
PM
Posted: September 24, 2007 06:07 am
Quote Post

This is great, female characters are being made for fanfics now. biggrin.gif

Nice character, Ari biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: September 24, 2007 06:24 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (iliketoblowzombieheadsoff @ September 23, 2007 10:07 pm)
This is great, female characters are being made for fanfics now. biggrin.gif

Nice character, Ari biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks Zombie! I figured I'd rip off your idea. tongue.gif

By the way, lets keep this out-of-story talk out of the topic. I want to able to go the thread and read the actual story, not everyone's random posts.
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 24, 2007 07:30 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

zombie, I presumed that you meant to say "Antoinette" not Antonette. However, if you want me to change it back, just post so.

======================

Date: 07 January 2013
Time: 2013
Weather: Cloudy; Cold
Period: +1.2 Year of Completion of Wall

The blood began to flow smoothly from her arm. Antoinette ran frantically through the streets, hopping over cars and light poles. The pounding of feet behind her began to overpower the pounding in her ears from her arteries. Her pony tail bobbed up and down against her leather jacket which was now torn in many places from a recent attack.

“Shit, shit, shit!”

She took a left at Drake St. and kept going, not wanting the infected to take her down like the rest of her group. In this vicinity, the buildings were still standing so there is less to maneuver around. Clutching her left bicep, she felt the moisture from the bleeding and pushed herself further. She didn’t know where she was going, but anywhere is better than here. The cold wind chilled her face and had her red lips shifting blue. Her eyes darted towards any salvation possible, any building that could hold life and keep the dead out, but not a single place stood out: all restaurants and hotels, or maybe a coffee shop, but none suitable for a safe-house. Her shoes slapping in succession against the pavement echoed through the empty, silent streets. She took a quick glance over her shoulder and saw fifteen or so runners hot on her tail. They were no more than a couple car lengths away and were beginning to back off. At least they weren’t given incessant amount of stamina, but damn they could run fast. Antoinette began to develop a stitch in her side; she couldn’t run much longer. With little hesitation she drew out her Glock 18 pistol with her right hand and clicked off the safety. She drew it up simultaneously as she turned around and aimed it at the moving beings. Ignoring the pain in her left arm, she lifted it up to steady her right arm and locked her sights on one of the beasts.

The first shot rang out and connected with its shoulder, but it did not faze the thing’s onslaught. She fired again with little thought, and the bullet pierced its skull. It slowed to a walk and fell to the ground, a single moan escaped its lips before dying. Taking aim in the second creature, she fired at its legs and it struck its kneecap. It fell to the ground and tried to get up on the shattered bone, but crumpled down. Antoinette turned tail and began to run away once more. She didn’t realize how close they had gotten until she took another hasty look behind her. They were mere feet away from her. She took another detour through a different street and came across a heavily dense car jam. She leapt and skid her body across the hoods of the cars and the monsters did the same. She weaved through the cars, jumping and running across them, and then her foot beached in between two cars.

“Fuck!”

She tried to pry out her foot, but to no avail. She laid her back against a car and pointed the gun menacingly towards her predators. She squeezed off a couple shots at the moving targets, as they leapt and bound across. One jumped through the air and had a bullet lodged in its leg, fashioning it to fall face forward in a car’s windshield. While down, Antoinette fired an easy shot at its head killing it. Realizing how close they were getting, she began to fire frantically at the monsters, eyes wide with delirium. When her gun’s magazine dropped from the Glock and onto the car, she knew it was over; she was going to die. One of the zombies leapt from the car and onto her frail body, its breath emitting its previous kill. She closed her eyes, unable to cope with her own death, and screamed with fright. Over a year of being trapped in this hell, she is going to die because she got her foot trapped.

A burst of automatic fire resonated through the streets, and the zombie that was on top of her flew off, its head riddled with bullet holes. Her attention was then directed towards the muzzle fire and the person controlling it, who was inhabiting a restaurant across the street. The zombies, not caring about its friend’s recent demise kept pouring towards Antoinette. The person, who ever it is, took, precise shots at them. They fell quickly from neck and head wounds, blood spattering and spraying onto the cars and road around them. Antoinette pulled with all her might and finally got her foot free and saw the person run in her direction, rifle held in one hand. The person clambered over the cars with ease and upon reaching her, grabbed her by the shoulder.

“We have to move now! There are more coming this way!” the person yelled at her through a gas mask, pointing down where she came. As far as the eye could see, a wave of the dead was coming towards them. Antoinette looked back into this person’s mask, and nodded. The voice rang out like a man’s, his clothes of a normal civilian, but took charge like a commanding officer. He grabbed her roughly by the jacket and almost dragged her towards the restaurant he occupied.

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on September 24, 2007 07:32 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: September 25, 2007 04:37 am
Quote Post

Yeah I meant antonette, I know someone named like that and they call her Tonette. She's years older than me, but she's really nice smile.gif

Anyway, please keep the name like that.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: October 03, 2007 11:11 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Name:Charlie Foxtrot.

Personality:Takes charge like a commanding officer, yet very brave and willing to jump out into even the slightest point of danger.

Type: Immune Civilian

Birthdate: February 23rd, 1976.

Clothes: Gas Mask, Nokia Velvet Shoes, White T-Shirt stripped and torn from his muscles growing, Blue Dirty Denim Pants.

Bio: His natural intent and aptitude for being apart of the army stunned his parents, and they sent him to Military school. The kids did'nt enjoy it, but he was stimulated by it.

At the age of 20, he moved to the city he is in now, and knows alot about it. He had a 80% off of purchases on everything at all stores, and could buy things even when the store was closed, for how trustworthy he is. But now, he is stuck in hell itself...

Most recent thing done: Saved a junior officer called antonetta from death.

...You know what this means, don't you, That means i travel with that girl. lol.
PM
gordon_frohman
Posted: October 03, 2007 02:48 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

QUOTE (Zombie Assassin @ October 03, 2007 11:11 am)
Name:Charlie Foxtrot.

Personality:Takes charge like a commanding officer, yet very brave and willing to jump out into even the slightest point of danger.

Type: Immune Civilian

Birthdate: February 23rd, 1976.

Clothes: Gas Mask, Nokia Velvet Shoes, White T-Shirt stripped and torn from his muscles growing, Blue Dirty Denim Pants.

Bio: His natural INSTINCT and attitude for being a ruthless good-for nothing thug  stunned his parents, and they sent him to Military school. The kid did not enjoy it, but he was stimulated by it.

At the age of 20, he moved to the city he is in now, and knows a lot about the city, the shortcuts, the good places for illegal gambling , hell even where the cheap hookers were.
But now, he is stuck in what seems like hell itself...

Most recent thing done: Saved a junior officer called antonetta from death.( YOU CANT SAY THAT ! YOUR NOT THE ONE MAKING THE STORY ,,, ONLY CHRIS IS ! SO THATS A FAULT FACT ! )

... you know what this means dont yah ?  this means that its chris that decides if your gonna group up with antonetta or not..

you save her when chris says you saved her....

Besides i saw a lot of faults in that post .. so i edited it for yah in my quote .

whats the point in being sent into military school if your already a part of the army ?

the percentage cant be done...
if not it was doing in the illegal,

This post has been edited by gordon_frohman on October 03, 2007 02:49 pm

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll