Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 12  [ Go to first unread post ]
Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Civilian Soldier, is abusing his ability to close threads
Is Civilian Soldier on a thread-closing rampage?
Perhaps [ 3 ]  [12.50%]
Yes [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Definitely [ 1 ]  [4.17%]
Without Doubt [ 4 ]  [16.67%]
No [ 6 ]  [25.00%]
He had reason [ 5 ]  [20.83%]
He's a mod, show's he not being lazy [ 5 ]  [20.83%]
Total Votes: 24

_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted on April 27, 2005 02:23 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

Friendly neighborhood chav, get it right, *Nuts*

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Blue Summer
Posted on April 27, 2005 06:16 pm
Quote Post

Firefox

Group: Members

I think someone's infringing on copyrights... *nuts*

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
EcheloN
Posted on April 28, 2005 01:17 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

- I don't recall the "fix pump shotgun" thread being specifically posted anywhere. Civilian Soldier puts in his last word (basically saying STFU the shotgun is fine) and arbitrarily closes the thread.

- Removing the redundant pistols makes sense, if only for the sake of ammunition. It would be better to carry 200 9x19mm bullets than some .357 Magnum, some .50AE, some .45ACP, etc. It has been discussed before, but only because other threads wander onto the subject. I was just putting it in its own thread.

REMOVE THE UNUSED PE WEAPONS. there are many weapons left over from public enemy that are not used in the gam. the P226, the P226 MP, USP MP, MP5SD, spas12, knife, grenade, sig 550, serbu, AUG"

That was said in one of the closed threads. Do we really have THAT MANY unused weapons?

-According to Civilian Soldier in another closed thread, the aiming system is "perfect". OK, let's see here...

At 6 inches recoil shouldn't really matter, yet it does.

Bullets at short range are basically instantaneous, yet we have to lead the target at all ranges, up to point-blank.

The shotguns spray pellets in a massive area, to be expected from a sawed-off, not from any decent combat shotgun.

We start to see an interesting pattern develop. Threads are chugging along just fine, then Civilian Soldier shows up. He puts in the final word, which he expects everyone to believe is right, then closes the thread before any discussion of his opinion can develop.

This post has been edited by EcheloN on April 28, 2005 01:27 am
PMEmail Poster
(4THIDUSA) SSG H.
Posted on April 28, 2005 01:57 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

wow, sniper leaves and you pick on the next mod, how pathetic

P226, isnt in BB

P226 MP, isnt in BB

USP MP, isnt in BB

MP5SD, replaced with the mp5_10

Spas12, isnt in BB

Knife, that is the axe, model name is knife

Grenade, replaced by the propane tank, new model name is cannister
yes you still have the grenade model in your folder but it isnt
used anymore

Sig 550, isnt in BB

Serbu, isnt in BB

AUG, isnt in BB

before you open your mouth do your homework next time

6 inches or 60 feet, recoil is the same, worse at closer distance, because you tend to fire faster, making the recoil worse

Shotgun pellets make different patterns, is this weapon shooting 2-6 pellets, which stay together farther, or bb sized pellets, that will spread faster?? we know it isnt slugs, here is a tip, combat shotguns shoot the same rounds a regular shotguns, with the exception of maybe CS and Explosive rounds

99% of the time those threads are close because the makers have said no to many things many times, NO MORE DISCUSSION needs to be done about it, you want to discussit? make your own forum and talk all day long about things the makers wont change, don't do it here

If zombies were walking the streets I would carry as much ammo for every weapon as I could, and carry as many weapons as I could, mulitple pistols and all, one jams or runs out and I dont have time to reload I pull out another one and keep shooting, work smarter not harder

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
JesusFoo
Posted on April 28, 2005 07:47 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

if i believed in religious words, i'd say amen sarge. since i don't... "f"-ing right sarge!

--------------------
user posted image
Contributions:: bb_thecrash
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
Elite viking
Posted on April 28, 2005 02:43 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Where did you get AUG from? Also there's only one sig.
I agree on a few points, the recoil is massive at all ranges even when you verbally force the barrel into the the head of the zombie. I think it should have less effect at this range. Perhaps something will be done, perhaps not. Time will tell...
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted on April 28, 2005 03:39 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

You are new, you haven't seen all the threads, these have been either denied and/or answered.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
EcheloN
Posted on April 29, 2005 02:25 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

I joined 1 1/2 months after you did.

I didn't say that all those weapons were still here.

Do my homework? I am pretty sure that no assault rifle is inaccurate at ranges up to and including 5 inches. At least, firing less than 6 shots shouldn't.

The shotgun seems to fire about 5-8 pellets, in a gigantic splash at about 15-30 degrees from leaving the barrel.

Only one pistol can be carried. In true HL fashion, you can carry an axe, dual pistols, a rifle, a shotgun, and a (full) propane tank, but you can't put a pistol into a "larger weapon slot".

The fact is, BB has a lot of potential and might gain a lot more popularity if the issues were fixed. This mod could very well fall so low that the only servers are the 300+ latency monstrosities like in ZP, or simply fade away like PE. Also, I think that games like this or TS, or Sven Co-op, would really come into their own if they were ported to Source, or even released commercially with a new(er) engine.

BTW, Sarge, if zombies were walking around, just go to a rooftop or a tall building or a secure room with food and water and a barricaded door, and wait for the zombies to starve or rot and fall apart. But since that won't happen, we should fix the issues in the game.

wow, sniper leaves and you pick on the next mod, how pathetic

I never said anything against Immoral Sniper. He put in his word about how the proposed changes were highly unlikely BUT HE LEFT IT OPEN TO DISCUSSION.

This post has been edited by EcheloN on April 29, 2005 04:38 am
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted on April 29, 2005 08:24 am
Quote Post

civilized d00d

these have been either denied and/or answered.

Leave open a answer questions? OK...

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
JesusFoo
Posted on April 29, 2005 08:31 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

am i the only one thinking "lock this thread"?

--------------------
user posted image
Contributions:: bb_thecrash
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
-=Jouni=-
Posted on April 29, 2005 11:42 am
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

QUOTE (EcheloN @ Apr 29 2005, 02:25 AM)
The shotgun seems to fire about 5-8 pellets, in a gigantic splash at about 15-30 degrees from leaving the barrel.

Only one pistol can be carried. In true HL fashion, you can carry an axe, dual pistols, a rifle, a shotgun, and a (full) propane tank, but you can't put a pistol into a "larger weapon slot".

MOOH CARES?

+1 postcount quick before the thread gets locked!

This post has been edited by -=Jouni=- on April 29, 2005 11:43 am
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted on April 29, 2005 12:35 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Ere leave civ alone. Mods jobs are to close pointless threads that will last two seconds, hes doing you a favour. If you dont like it leave!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted on April 29, 2005 03:24 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

I'm going to lock this before you get flamed even more, PM me if you want to carry this on.

Locked!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll