Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 123  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> First to Rise, Last to Fall, Alright no more giving up on this jawn.
Nikku
Posted: April 18, 2006 08:25 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

"Eric, ERIC!" Screams an obvisouly cranky middle aged woman.

"Mrphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Moaned Eric as he tossed in his bed, putting the tie die blue pillow and the fake fur blanket over his head.

"ERIC YOU SORRY FUCKING LITTLE SHIT WAKE UP!" Screamded the woman as she kicked the lump on the bed.

Eric jolted from the sharp pain in his side, he moaned more and let his eyes adjust to the light.

He saw his foster mom, a middle aged woman with curly blonde hair of short length, blue eyed, she looked evil almost, like she was always cranky, and she was... always cranky.

"Stupid fucking bitch..." He whispered as she walked out of the room.

"FINE YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK! DRIVE YOUR OWN MISERABLE FUCKING ASS TO SCHOOL!" She screamed as she slammed the door.

"Must be her time of the month..." He laughed to himself.

Eric rose out of bed and looked at his clock on his wall, it read 6:00 am. he had 2 and half hours untill school started and couldnt fall back asleep. He looked around at his room, it was very simple. A twin sized bed lay on the floor with black sheets and a red blanket, a meduim sized TV with an Xbox across the room, a lava lamp, radio, clock, a maple coloured chest and an all black chest with a padlock on it.

He walked out of his room and walked up the green carpeted stairs, onto the hardwood floor. He went into a small room called the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

He opened a silver fridge and looked for something to eat, he found a beer. He went to the cuboard and found some coco puffs and funyuns. He brought them into the family room and began eating and drinking and watching TV, he was watching Jimmy Neuttron, as he fell asleep again

---------

more later, i g2g to guitar

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: April 20, 2006 10:44 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Is this... an RP Story?

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Nikku
Posted: April 22, 2006 08:40 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

did i say it was?
----------------------------------
Eric awoke at 8:20, "Shit" he whispered to himself. He jumped off of the couch and ran into the shower, quicly tried to take a shower, but couldnt wash all the soap out of his long hair.

He ran into the laundry room and throw on a pair off jeans, obivsouly ripped from many falls on a skateboard, a black shirt with the Eggo waffle's logo on it and some socks. He ran towards the door, grabbed some black sneakers, throw on a hoodie and ran out the door. He grabbed his skateboard and looked at his watch.

His watch read 8:27.

He peddled as fast as he could he finally saw his school. He ollied over a curb and popped up his board and ran up the 3 flights of stairs. He went into the school and heard the bell ring. "Mother fucker" He whispered as he got back on his board and skated to class, he grabbed his board and put it in his locker, then took out his back pack and ran into his English class.

"So nice of you to join us Eric." Said his over weight teacher. She appeared to be 59, and had all fat features. She also had short white hair.

"Yeah, I have a very busy schedule." He smirked back.

The teacher started the lesson.

"Today we will be reading the book 'Cather in the Rye' it is about a young man who is -" The teacher was interupted

The louder speaker turned on.
"Can all student please report to the adutorium at this moment."
The louder speaker clicked off.

The student knew something must be up, they didnt have an assembly today.

The students got up and were lead through the crowded halls by their teacher.

Eric turned to his friend Alex "What the hell"
-------
ugh more later, chores

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: April 22, 2006 10:14 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Please say the commies are attacking or the aliens! Or a zombies viral outbreak plague thing and he starts olling into zombies then does 360 melons on there heads!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: April 24, 2006 09:07 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Alex's face grew a smile on it. "I've got an idea."
Eric's faced showed oblivion.
Alex grabbed his friend eddie, and John.
"Follow me..." he whispered as they slipped into a classroom.

Alex locked the door and pulled down the curtain over the window in the door.

"Alright, I know whats up. I saw on the news that these people where getting eaten or some shit. This is what this assembly is about. It happened in the sticks, but it will probly spread to us."
Said Alex as he was moving some desks to blockade the door.

"Bullllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" Said Eddie, rubbing his shaved head, he was a tall african american.

"Hahhahahha, while we are here, lets have a snack." Whispered John as he took out a bag of brownies.

"Alright, what the fuck is going on with all you gu-" Eric was interupted.

Loud speaker hummed to life.
"ATTETION ALL STUDENTS THE SCHOOL IS UNDER LOCKDOWN. DO NOT LEAVE THE BUILDING AND GET INTO A SECURE CLASSROOM. I REPEAT GET INTO A SECURE CLASSROOM!"
The loud speak clicked off.

Eddie stood up, walked over to the door and moved away the desks "Fuck this shit man... I'm going home." He opened the door and a little girl was on the other side. "ALRIGHT SEROIUS FUCKING LY, WHAT THE HELL IS UP?!" Screamed eddie. The little girl came closer and tripped on the ground, revealing a kitchen knife stuck in her back. She grabbed Eddies ankle and bit down. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK YOU CRAZY AS BITCH!" He screamed as Alex tried to get her off of him. Eddie was lying on the ground in a puddle of blood. "SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!" Eddie Moaned. More people stumbled toward the group of kids who ran out to help eddie. Alex, John and ERic where trying to help eddie back into the room.

"thank god, please help us Janitor!" John said to a man in a custodian's outfit, who then stublemed toward him and tackled him, followed by a teacher in her late thirtys who was bitting at John's neck. Blood was flying everywhere.

Eddie trembled and contorsed then fell limp.

More people bit at John who was now also dead.

Alex and Eric stood in Aw at their friends being devoured.

"What do we do man? WHAT DO WE DO!" screamed Alex as his long blonde hair shook.

A girl ran by them, Eric new her, her name was Sam.

"Sam! WHAT IS GOING ON!" Screamed Eric.

"I DON'T KNOW, WE HAVE TO GET TO THE WOODSHOP!" She screamed back as Eric and Alex followed her.

They ran into the wood shop, and closed the big, heavey metal and wooden door behind them just in time before a group of creature walked in.

Eric quickly remembered that the wood shop and metal shop were conoined by a door and he ran into the metal shop and locked the bar door. He turned around, to see the metal shop teacher staring at him with a lifeless look in his eyes.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: April 24, 2006 10:00 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

OMG Kill the wood work teacher you will enjoy it get him back for all that homework, a blow to the skull each time he gave you a piece!!!!!!!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 25, 2006 12:55 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Haha, noobs, they locked themselves in with a zombie! laugh.gif

Calm down with the all caps dude. Keep writing, and if you give up this time I will stuff 10 gallons of sulfuric acid down your throat.
PM
Nikku
Posted: April 27, 2006 12:46 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ Apr 25 2006, 12:55 AM)
if you give up this time I will stuff 10 gallons of sulfuric acid down your throat.

that mean its good?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: May 05, 2006 04:46 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

ok I'm not giving up, just forget that part of the story, FOREVER!....
-------

First To Rise, Last To Fall.

Chapter 1: A shaky start.
++

"So what the fuck do we have to do today, Nicki?" Asked a short, round, tan man with a black pin striped suit on, who was driving the car.

"You know, we've got to go in there and rough these to fuck ups around." Replied Nicki, a tall, skinny, tan man, with slicked back hair, sunglasses and a black suit with a red tie and a pinstriped shirt underneath.

"Didn't pay up did they?" Asked the driver.

"Exactly Frank. This is the place stop here." Said Nicki as he readjusted his suit.

The black Mercedes pulled into an half full parking lot, right next to an apartment building.

"Another day at the office..." Chuckled Frank as they stepped out of the car. The walked around the car to the trunk, Nick couldn't help but realize it was unusually bright out.

Nick popped open the trunk, there was a silver brief case about 2 feet by 3 feet. Frank Open up the brief case and took out a polished colt 1911 and a silencer and screwed it onto the barrel of the pistol.

Nick took out a Glock 20 and screwed on it's silencer, it was a very nice gun, it cost Nick a very pretty penny; it was contrast colored with a black body and a silver slide. It had an extra long recoil spring so you could barely feel its kick.

He slid his weapon into his suit jacket and walked into the building.

Frank was waiting for him in the elevator, he had a duffel bag, just in case things got out of hand.

Nick casually strolled into the elevator and clicked the 6th floor button.

"What number is there room?" Asked Nick as he rubbed his face feeling the small little bristles that indicated he hasn't shaved for a day.

"601, here we are." mumbled Frank as the elevator dinged and the door slid open.

Nick knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" inquired a normal sounding voice.

"Mr. Anderson's associates, now please open the door." Said Frank in his Brooklyn accent.

The door opened.

Nick and Frank walked in, it was a dirty apartment, 2 couches with a 2 people on each and a table in the middle where there was carton of Chinese food. The other people in the apartment were busy eating, but stopped when the two men entered the room.

Nick took out a cigarette of the box of camel from his pocket and light it with his bronze Zippo.

He took a long drag on his cigarette and one of the guys on the couch said, "Looks like someones like there breath to smell like ass crack."

Everyone chuckled except for Nick and Frank.

"Down to Business, Where the Fuck Is Mr. A's money."
Said Frank as he shifted his weight back and forth on his feet, neither foot felt comfortable.

The same guy who made the remark about Nicki said "Who's Mr A, fat fuck?".

Everyone chuckled except for Nick and Frank.

"So You think your a funny guy, Eh? You think he's a funny guy?" He looked at the man who opened the door for them.

"Yes, but not right now." He answered looking at the ground.

"Yeah? Yeah!? Let's see how fucking funny he is with a hole in his lung!" Screamed Nick as he pulled out his Glock and shot the guy right in the lung, twice.

He fell to the ground a started bleeding, shaking, having spasms and coughing up blood.

"Where is Mr. Anderson's money?" asked Frank calmly.

"I'll have it by tomorrow." He said the man who open the door, cowing in fear. He was a short man with short hair, very skinny, with shorts and a Nike shirt on.

"Wrong answer, fuck-bag." Said Frank as he pulled out his colt and shot 2 more people in the face.

The bullet hit the first person directly in the jaw, shattering it and making fragments fall to the ground as the bullet came out of a spot right below his ear; blood pulsed out. The second person's face dead on in the forehead and splattered blood all along the white wall behind the corpse.

The last person on the couch reached behind a pillow and pulled out a Snub-Nosed 34, but Nick quickly shot it out of his hand. The man was missing all his fingered except for his thumb and was staring at his hand screaming.

"Where is his money?" Asked Nick,
the man replied:
"I Don't have it now, please..." He begged.

Frank put the bag down and walked to the man and punched him in the face, there was a loud crack. He was knocked down on the floor. Nick grabbed the man by his head and slammed his face into the floor.

"Where is the money?" Nick asked each time he slammed his face.

After about 5 slams the man said "Give me one more day."

Frank shot the man in the knees caps, shattering them both.

The man screamed and weeped in pain. "Please Please Don't kill me!" He begged with his mouth full of blood.

Nick rolled him over onto his back and ripped off his shirt.

He took one last long drag on his cigarette and then put it out on the man's nipple. He roared in pain. Frank held the man up by his shoulders and Nick kneed him the the chest.

"Alright Alright" The man said as he pointed to the kitchen cabinet, Nick walked over and opened it up, about 6 million in cash was in there. He reached into the duffel bag and pulled out 2 more duffel bags and put all the money in there.

"Good Boy, we may let you live." Said frank as he walked over to the duffel bag and pulled out a rope.

He started tyeing the man up by his feet and then walked over to the terrace and tied the other end of rope to the safety bar. Nick got out a bottle of lighter fluid and squirted it on the man from his waist to the rope and up the rope a little bit. He dragged the screaming man to the terrace and tilted him over the edge.

The rope had about 4 feet of slack. Nick shoved the man of the terrace and then leaned over and like his knees on fire.

They grabbed the duffel bags and ran down the stairs, in the car and darted away.
----
more later

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: May 06, 2006 03:02 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Construtive Critisism is deeply apreacated, zommbnies will come in tommrow, right now ive got to blubbern.gif for ideas!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: May 06, 2006 03:46 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Damn, those gangster people are mean. You been playing The Godfather? biggrin.gif

Anyway, good stuff. I liked it.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: May 07, 2006 02:13 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ Apr 24 2006, 04:55 PM)

Keep writing, and if you give up this time I will stuff 10 gallons of sulfuric acid down your throat.

You blind? laugh.gif Also, I don't like the way they work, its not clean. My methods are more subtle if you catch my drift.

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on May 07, 2006 02:18 am
PM
Nikku
Posted: May 07, 2006 04:12 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

hahah i dont catch your drift... really? wtf oes that mean. Nah they aren't really gangsters, and i beat the godfather like 2 months ago. Thanks, ill continue it, with zombies later

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: May 07, 2006 10:09 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

"Very good boys." Said a man in a completely white suit, sitting down in a leather chair. He had short clean hair, a Cuban cigar and a glass of scotch; witch he was slowly sipping about every 30 seconds.

"Our pleasure Mr. Anderson." Said Nicky, now in a black and gray pinstripe suit.

"Please boys, sit down, have a smoke, get a drink." Mr Anderson suggested as he puffed on his cigar, and opened his cigar box.

Nicky took 2 Cuban cigars, and sat down in a leather chair, Frank stood by the door.

"Its all here, all 5 mil." Said Mr Anderson as he looked in the duffel bags.

Mr A. only needed 5 million, and they had 6 million, so they kept the other million in the car.

"Here You go boys, 1 million, 500,000 each." Mr Anderson said as he handed Nick A suit case.

"Thank you sir." Said Nicky as he left and Frank followed him.

Two Days Later

"A troop of boy scouts eaten to death by a cult of cannibals more at 11. In other news The Red So-." The TV clicked off as Nick leaned back on his leather chair, as he puffed on his Cuban cigar.

"Ah this is the life...." He whispered as he drifted into sleep even though it was 1 PM.

Nick awoke several hours later, he looked at his watch, it was 6 pm. There was a ring at his door bell. He rose off of his couch and shuffled to the window, there was a police man barley standing. He combed his fingers through his hair as he walked into the kitchen and opened up a bread box, pulled out a snub nosed 34. He then slid it into his smoking jacket.

He opened the door as police officer fell into his house, slowly got up and walked towards Nick, who had backed into his house's wall.

The police man growled and foamed blood from his mouth.

"What the fuck, man?" Nick asked as he pushed the police man away.

The Officer rushed back at Nick and grabbed his arm, Nick whipped out his pistol.

The Officer's teeth slowly approached Nick's flesh as Nick pressed the gun barrel to the officer's heart and fired 3 shots.

The Officer fell over from the massive amount of energy being pressed upon his center of mass.

The Officer slowly rose from the ground.

"What the hell?" Nick murmured as he aimed his gun in the man's direction.

He fired, hitting the man in the shoulder, knocking him back down to the floor.

The man got up, and Nick took one last shot at the man's head.

The Officer's brains splattered on to the Maple wooden door, fragments of his skull landed in the wall, chunks of brain flopped to the ground as blood sprayed all over the stucco walls.

(MORE LATER)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: May 08, 2006 09:43 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Nikku, this is badass. Gritty, dark style. I like it a lot, it's very detailed and interesting. Only thing I might point out is that you start four sentences right after each other with "the officer".

And you better keep writing ;P

This post has been edited by Elite viking on May 08, 2006 09:44 pm
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll