[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Already Known Bugs?, important
slashemdown
  Posted: July 04, 2006 02:03 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

hi there,

first of all, why is there no sticky thread with known bugs? it would be a lot easier - anyway i want to know if these bugs are already known here or not!

1) zombies telefrag you when being a player zombie due to insufficient spawnpoints (also as human player)

2) it seems that the handaxe has a wierd range, or is it just me who has problem with the melee weapon? the zombie hitboxes seem to be so messed up that i hardly hit the zombies with the handaxe

and its a bit "unrealistic" that a zombie can stand so many hits by an axe without hitting the head (i needed like 7 hits or something but it may be the range problem or whatever)

dont get me wrong i'm quite good at aiming but this handaxe gives me headaches! its so hard to hit!

3) you can get free xp in the beginning of the round by killing zombies before getting your points -> xp boost (up to lvl 50 i think)

Then i have another question: Why are the player zombies so limited ? I mean they have no 2nd attack or can't even crouch or something - why is that?

You could gather up with other zombie players, crouch and jump to get on higher areas, because at the moment as human you can just get speed 25 or more and get on high boxes and camp zombies.... thats quite unfair , why not creating some kind of teamplay?

The only thing you can do at the moment is having a tank zombie who rushes in base and gets shot while weaker players rush in afterwards but ... thats it

Would be nice if someone answers my questions

thanks!
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: July 04, 2006 07:02 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Problem is, the devs aren't working on the old Brainbread anymore. A seperate team is making it on Source right now. Don't expect any improvements.

But! They MAY make a 1.3, but that's just speculation.
PM
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll