Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Weapon Suggestions (Melee)
Neiko
Posted: April 23, 2006 06:13 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: BB:S Team

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ Apr 23 2006, 05:50 AM)
You know what would be really cool? If you could pick up any prop in the game and be able to throw it at zombies. Not enough to kill, but just to slow them down if you need to get away fast.

Too many zombies to run from?

Cmon, add the Pool Stick! For the sotd fans! =o

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
MeMB
Posted: April 23, 2006 02:11 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

Scythe for the win!
user posted image

A sledge hammer would be nice too... It has to have a very long stock though.
user posted image

--------------------
"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're gonna be when you kill them." -William Clayton
User Posted Image
Sig thingy made by me.
PMEmail PosterICQ
Neiko
Posted: April 23, 2006 07:24 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: BB:S Team

user posted image

!!!!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Snow!
Posted: April 23, 2006 08:44 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Moderators

Shaun of the Dead!

Lovely movie!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
eva02
Posted: April 23, 2006 11:07 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

lol go pool cues.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Natace
Posted: April 25, 2006 08:37 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Those long light tubes.

Anyone ever seen the movie Tom Yum Goong...it's fairly new and i doubt any english speaking people here have seen it without downloading it.

But these would be funny to use...however i don't know how they'd have much of an effect, they'd shatter on impact, thats about all their good for is glass spray.

I don't know about this weapon, but i'm modelling one...a throwing knife..which you would also see on the movie resident evil: apocalypse.
So a throwing knife would be cool...only it is ranged not melee.

How about a tazer? Dunno what effect that'd have on the zombie other than making them spaz out, maybe it disables their movement for a tiny bit of time, aswell as their attack. So if you get cornered..have no weapons, you whip out your shiney black little tazer and BUZZAAP!!!, then you run like crazy.
PMEmail Poster
MeMB
Posted: April 25, 2006 09:09 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

First of all, throwing knifes are not that commonly found in urban area's overrun with zombies. A tazer isn't all that effective and not that common either.

--------------------
"The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're gonna be when you kill them." -William Clayton
User Posted Image
Sig thingy made by me.
PMEmail PosterICQ
Natace
Posted: April 26, 2006 04:13 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

But if you were a military person, you could have them on you...mabee...

besides....it'd be fun to see knives sticking out of the corpses head if it is possible...

who says you'd even need a proper throwin knife...you could just get a kitchen knife....and THROW IT! biggrin.gif happy.gif

The tazer COULD work....but...it'd be more of a weapon just for jokes if anything...like when someone runs out of ammo...all the spectators can laugh because the last survivor has a tazer...a crappy lil tazer.
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 26, 2006 04:52 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

High powered tasers eventually light people and zombies alike on fire if used on for a few minutes. Some cops and security forces of asylums and other places have these.

May I also suggest a stun baton? Derived from the dead body of a Riot Cop. It'll be a simple addition since you just have to edit the current stun baton of the metrocops to fit the modern descriptions.
PM
Blue Summer
Posted: April 26, 2006 07:33 am
Quote Post

Firefox

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ Apr 26 2006, 04:52 AM)
High powered tasers eventually light people and zombies alike on fire if used on for a few minutes. Some cops and security forces of asylums and other places have these.

May I also suggest a stun baton? Derived from the dead body of a Riot Cop. It'll be a simple addition since you just have to edit the current stun baton of the metrocops to fit the modern descriptions.

How much damage do you think a stun baton would do apart from the impact to someone who couldn't feel pain tongue.gif

--------------------
This is what Ive said for the past couple months every time has requested source: BB source is highly unlikely because the mod team (Ironoak) has decided to use the crystal engine to create an rpg, although they have said there is a small chance of going to source but please, for the sake of all mankind, do not request a port and/or create polls, or even useless threads about the porting of BB, because it is most likely not going to happen, thank you for reading.

WSAENOTSOCK
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 26, 2006 08:07 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

But they kill zombies in two hits in HL2! laugh.gif
PM
Keyes
Posted: April 26, 2006 11:00 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ Apr 26 2006, 08:07 AM)
But they kill zombies in two hits in HL2! laugh.gif

The reason why the zombies are still walking is because of the monster stuck on its head. The electricity from the stun baton would fry the creature, plus the force of being hit with the stun baton would cause some damage too.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
xaznikuhx
Posted: April 29, 2006 07:51 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

OMFG ALL THIS TALK AND NO ONE HAS EVEN MENTIONED A FUGGIN SWORD!!!! cmon.. u can pick a sword from a pawn shop, some karate place, etc. cmon.. how could u leave a sword out? oh for thespraypaintging u should make it to where we can spray paint teh bodies ^^
PMEmail Poster
Alazull
Posted: April 30, 2006 04:17 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Electricity should still harm a zombie. If the central nervous system is fried, no amount of science can keep the thing moving. As it is "dead" it would take more, but if something is moving, it has to have at least minor brain activity.

That's why you're supposed to take the zombie's heads out in almost all zombie apocalypse. Take out the brain and central nervous system, and it's over.

This is all assuming of course that BrainBread is going for a more realistic feel. If not, then oh well, just give me rocket launchers and chain gun turrets and I'll be happy.
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 30, 2006 04:42 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

We also must remember zombies are rotting corpses that walk. No if you hit it hard enough with a stun stick that's already hot from electricity, it's gonna wack the flesh off the zombie easy. Pain doesn't really mean anything. It's the damage that counts when it come's to zombies.

But if the zombie is fresh (just became one), then that's another story.

Did anyone suggest a broken piece of wood or a stake to impale zombies with? If not, well then I did.

PM
Pages: ««<3456
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll