Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 1234>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Yet Another Story With Forum Members!, Please read. -NOT DEAD YET!
hunter
Posted: February 10, 2005 04:35 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Is the zombies another virus creation. like a super virus got into the matrix and created hell on earth!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 10, 2005 06:43 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Something like that. People with seriously altered genetics, and stuff. But I wont be able to update within three four days as I'm going on a trip( and i just got Far Cry)...

Edit: Just made a small part of chp 3. There will be 3rd person now, and everyone will get properly explained.
It goes 3rd person now.
Chp 3 The end\beginning

Henrik AKA Viking just sat at his chair, staring in disbelief at the story Blaze made. Suddenly, a flash of bright light. Well, flashed, and he got blinded. Then a large beeping noise around him caused him to gradually lose consciousness. At the same time, muscles all over his body began pounding.
Hurts Blind help *thud*

He fell to the ground, or that which used to be ground moments before. Now, it was breaking down into a large mass of small squares.
*later*
Viking stood up from the floor, shaking.
What was that? I feelsick.
He coughed a little, reaching out a hand towards the wall, feeling to dizzy to stand without something to support against. But his hand grasped at nothing, and just a little too late he saw there was nothing but air. His beloved blue wall, with pictures of zombies all over, with his A+ exam in a special corner, was gone. Here was a grey cement wall, too far away too reach. So he did all he could do. He fumbled for balance some seconds, and fell back to the ground.
okay, this is seriously weird.

He took a look at his clothing. It was not his regular jeans and T-shirt. No, he had a thick sweater and jeans with wool inside. Ruffling his hand in the hair, it got sticky from a lot of wax. And he had forgotten to take wax in his brown, short hair today. Weird.

Finally he got up, the dizziness gone. Once standing, he took a look around. This was definitely neither his room, nor was it Norway.

This post has been edited by Elite viking on August 08, 2005 08:17 pm
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 10, 2005 07:00 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

we're likin cool.gif keep it goin biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
zombieslaya
Posted: February 10, 2005 07:11 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

Name : Ted Brinks

Abbilitys: Can use almost any weapon he can get his hands on, prefers an M249 over a minigun though, he knows where he can hurt zombies the most and isnt afraid of killing them again.

Description: 6.8, brown hair, wears urban camo pants with black military boots and wears a urban camo uniform, also has gloveds that run the length of his forearm that are reinforced with kevlar to prevent zombies from biting his arms.

Weapons: Anything he can get his hands on, but is usually seen with a AK47 with a folding stock and a .357 Desert Eagle.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DarknessGlams
Posted: February 10, 2005 07:17 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

lol Great.

Come on I play BB alot. But unfair to say ive never heard of it. Oh well.

Keep going!

I love my "For VikinBOOM!" Great!

This post has been edited by DarknessGlams on February 10, 2005 09:39 pm

--------------------
[nolargeimagesplz]http://img254.echo.cx/img254/2283/seminardeath2tn.gif[/IMG]
THINGS THAT I AM WORKING ON.
BD Source
BD Source. Please Read. Important (ish)
The BrainDead Source website.
Hey, please join my forums.
The Forums (Please, come on, join, please)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
Elite viking
Posted: February 10, 2005 10:09 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

You became a Spetznas (Russian Elite Anti-Terror Unit), who sadly hadnt heard of BB. Supposedly...... Since your memory wasnt wiped out, you remember it all, that you werent russian and all that.
I know its weird, but soon we will get to the killing.... First one off is Civvy ^^

This post has been edited by Elite viking on February 10, 2005 10:10 pm
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: February 10, 2005 10:45 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Alright, I had some sparetime and made the stories of Jouni and keyes. More will come, but after the weekend. Then, we (us gamerz) will begin finding eacothers, and the VIRUZ will create zombies. Go play BB meanwhile.

*Heavens Gate st.3313, Home of Keyes*
Keyes sat up. He had the mother of all headaches, and sat down again on the couch. It made a squishing sound, and he rolled over in a quick maneuver. He had turned a pizza into sauce.
Heh, that looks a little like a mashed zombie.
His voice startled him. It was a really rough voice, like a gnarl from a pitbull. What the?
He stood up, ignoring the pain in his head, forcing his aching body over to the toilet. There he took a look at himself. And another. For another. He was a big guy, with real tough looks. His camo-T-shirt was partially ripped, and revealed huge muscles. He walked out to the living room again, pondering as hard as he could.
What on Earth is going on?
As he got back to the couch smeared with pizza, he saw a cabinet over at the wall. While wandering over there, he stopped by one of the many pictures on the wall. It showed himself, a sergeant-looking guy, and a lot of marines with Car-15s. When he opened up the cabinet, it revealed a M-16, an AK 47, two Berettas 92Fs with inscriptions, and a box filled with clips and loose rounds. So was he some kind of soldier guy? He quick-paced over to a whirring pc, and clicked on to the Ironoak page. He remembered. Yes, he had been 17, and enjoyed playing BrainBread. But now Something had happened.

*And now for something completely different.*
Where is everyone? Hello?
A little girl, her brown hair jumping up and down as she ran around an empty, small farmer house. It had just been hit by a tornado, but had remained unscathed (except a few cracked planks and fallen-off bricks here and there).
Come out, it isnt funny anymore!
A small bark was the only answer she got. A dog came out of a small shed, and ran towards the girl. She hugged the little puppy.
Scared of the empty silence around her, she looked up. It was a vast, barren, desert landscape, with just a small sign as far as she could see. It read: Error in Matrix. You are isolated from civilization. Have a nice day. Sadly, she couldnt read, and even if she could, it wouldnt help the situation too much.
Dorothy knew only one thing. She was not in Kansas anymore.

*At The same time*
Jouni hadnt experienced any pain or all. He had blinked, and when his eyes opened, he had missed all the fun with flashing lights and pain. The bastard. Everything, it seemed, indicated a normal day, with the exceptions of Snipers and Blazes post.
Wait a minute He pressed refresh on the forums. On the top a few posts stood, saying *OMG WHERE AM I?* *SHIT I AM IN A NEW ROOM*
And *ITS T3H M4TRIXORZ!!!*
Jouni didnt get scared or anything, his first thought was
How much blubbern.gif has these people eaten?
It didnt sink into him before he counted the posts. All in all, there were 52 of them, spread over in General, Questions, and a few disturbing ones in Suggestions.
Puzzled, he checked a few of the contributors profiles. All of them had Heavens Gate as hometown.
Ha ha, very funny.
The first one was a little funny, he admitted. But 51 others It kinda lost score on originality. He sent a few red-hot Good-oleJouni Flaming PMs, and felt much better.
It was all good, until he, like those, looked around in his room. It was mostly as it should have been, except for a picture with him, blowing out a cake with 15 candles. And on the cake it said, not Happy birthday Pekki, but. Happy Birthday -=Jouni=-
PMEmail Poster
-Rusty-
Posted: February 10, 2005 10:46 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

You think I can be in it?
PM
Elite viking
Posted: February 10, 2005 10:59 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

As I said, post some info about how your Matrix-enhanced alter-ego should be, and i'll maybe add you. But be ware: YOou may be the lucky winner of Plague-starter!
PMEmail Poster
DarknessGlams
Posted: February 10, 2005 11:11 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

That was confusing but ok.

Yay yay YAY were killing Immoral Sniper (hopefully). Oh and if I get banned for being happy at Immoral Snipers death, try to keep me in the story. Please.

This post has been edited by DarknessGlams on February 10, 2005 11:12 pm

--------------------
BD Source
hunter
Posted: February 10, 2005 11:12 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Jouni heard a sound, rotary blades getting louder and louder. It was big whatever it was. Jouni looked towards his window, the blinds were down and a bright light was shining through. Jouni thought to himself "a window in my bedroom but i used to live in a small hole". The rotary sound all most deafening right outside his window. He drew his blinds up to reveil a large Russian gunship. a hind-d, wtf". A voice came on the microphone "jouni freeze or we vaporize you".It was those two spamming idiots from bb forums hunter and blue summer. Jouni reached for his rpg, what the hell was an rpg doing here ar well. He didnt hesitate for a second and fired at the large gunship. The whir of the gattling gun shot it down and a fury of hell missiles flew towards jouni and blew his house into a ton of rubble.

LOL this isnt the official story just a little matrix plugin cool.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: February 10, 2005 11:17 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

ROFLMAO! laugh.gif we must b complete opposites of what we are in real life, cos i sure as hell don't hav mahoosive muscles! laugh.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
DarknessGlams
Posted: February 10, 2005 11:25 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Quote:ROFLMAO! we must b complete opposites of what we are in real life, cos i sure as hell don't hav mahoosive muscles!

And i sure as hell dont work for Spetznas

This post has been edited by DarknessGlams on February 10, 2005 11:33 pm

--------------------
BD Source
Radman
Posted: February 10, 2005 11:29 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

I hope I dont die too early on... hehehehe.. Just aslong as Im in the story I dont really mind.

--------------------
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth...

user posted image

'They say people dont believe in heroes anymore... Well im going to give them back their hero."
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: February 10, 2005 11:37 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

and me and blue sum cannot fly a hind, i would kill for one!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 1234>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll