Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Zombies With No Arms
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: February 20, 2005 03:35 pm
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

QUOTE (The.Raver @ Feb 17 2005, 06:41 PM)
fix the problem. When you blow the arms off a zombie it still swings its nonexistant arms at you and hits you =/

The zombie model is made out of like 7 models, but the skeleton remains, that you can't blow off, you either put up with it, or don't.

Or, ironoak could fix this, but then they may aswell remove the whole aspect of blowing zombie parts away.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
The.Raver
Posted: February 20, 2005 07:37 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

QUOTE (Immoral Sniper @ Feb 18 2005, 08:23 PM)

*Grabs a fire extinguisher and smacks hunter across the face* Cut the flaming now.

And I would also like to note that the simple number of a user's posts does not mean anything. It is the quality that matters, I had 20 posts at one time, was I a noob, no. I have had some of my best debates in the suggestions forum with low post count users. And hunter, I think you have no right to judge someone on such criteria.

As for asking that you read all the posts posted beforehand, I think that to be quite reasonable and not "Telling you what to do" If you can not take the time to read and understand what was being said beforehand, DON'T post.

Your my hero immoral.

--------------------
"My plan is so simple, an idiot could have devised it. We will amass our ships and drive them directly at the enemy's death rays, thus clogging them with wreckage." Zach Branagan
PMEmail Poster
|2enegade
Posted: February 21, 2005 11:50 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (The.Raver @ Feb 18 2005, 05:02 AM)
thats not the point, the point is something with no arms shouldint hurt you at all, unless they bite you =/

that is the point, they stubbed you. Double stubb = 1 swipe.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
The.Raver
Posted: February 22, 2005 12:11 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

*curses at whoever invented common sense*

tongue.gif

--------------------
"My plan is so simple, an idiot could have devised it. We will amass our ships and drive them directly at the enemy's death rays, thus clogging them with wreckage." Zach Branagan
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll