Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> what's with the gangsta pistol thing?, you can hold some pistols sideways style
zephir
Posted: February 24, 2011 04:39 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

I've been playing BB for a long time, something always bugged me- why is there a command to hold some of the pistols sideways?
You can do it with the Glock, Beretta, Sig, right click (attack2) and the gun will turn sideways. What's it for? I never noticed any difference in accuracy, fire rate, or damage whether the gun is held sideways, and I don't think its reflected anywhere besides my player model.

also, the attack2 function on several other weapons makes a odd semiautomatic mode or holds the crosshairs really wide, on the ak47, minigun, pump shotgun, deagle, single Uzi, if you hold down right mouse and then left click to fire, the gun will only fire semi-auto mode, and the crosshairs will not shrink in between shots. is this a bug?

and with the sawed off shotgun if you hold down left click during reloading and when its done the left barrel will fire twice in rapid succession. if you do the same with the right click, the right barrel makes no sound at all and it appears to be 2x as powerful as normal. another bug perhaps? this occurs on several of my computers with my steam account, so i don't think its a problem with my pc.

here's a pic of a gangsta pistol hold i'm asking about.
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1043/br...ypistolgang.gif
its the Beretta in that screenshot

This post has been edited by zephir on February 24, 2011 04:40 am
PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: February 27, 2011 10:25 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

I have not played BB in some time now, but I think it was purely a cosmetic thing.

Don't quote me on that. Maybe somone with higher knowledge could help out xD

The shotgun bug is nothing more then a bug, I think the damage output operates as normal even if the animation does not suit it.

This post has been edited by mrmicky on February 27, 2011 10:26 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Palmpekerhead
Posted: February 28, 2011 11:05 pm
Quote Post

BB:S Team lead

Group: BB:S Team

QUOTE (zephir @ February 23, 2011 08:39 pm)
I've been playing BB for a long time, something always bugged me- why is there a command to hold some of the pistols sideways?
You can do it with the Glock, Beretta, Sig, right click (attack2) and the gun will turn sideways. What's it for? I never noticed any difference in accuracy, fire rate, or damage whether the gun is held sideways, and I don't think its reflected anywhere besides my player model.

also, the attack2 function on several other weapons makes a odd semiautomatic mode or holds the crosshairs really wide, on the ak47, minigun, pump shotgun, deagle, single Uzi, if you hold down right mouse and then left click to fire, the gun will only fire semi-auto mode, and the crosshairs will not shrink in between shots. is this a bug?

and with the sawed off shotgun if you hold down left click during reloading and when its done the left barrel will fire twice in rapid succession. if you do the same with the right click, the right barrel makes no sound at all and it appears to be 2x as powerful as normal. another bug perhaps? this occurs on several of my computers with my steam account, so i don't think its a problem with my pc.

here's a pic of a gangsta pistol hold i'm asking about.
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1043/br...ypistolgang.gif
its the Beretta in that screenshot

i think they just did that for fun, to look cool. like my cousin whos 10 plays it he likes being gansta. lol

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll