[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Halloween Media Release!
Security Corporate
  Posted: November 02, 2007 03:55 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (luciel)
You would´ve though we´d think of this before but nooo, we had to rampage to get something sorted for today in 1 day, but hell, it´s appropiate, happy halloween everyone, hope you get loads of sweet brai.. i mean sweets : )

As always you can find the images in glorious full resolution at the gallery!

user posted image

ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by Ari on November 02, 2007 03:55 am
PM
Erykgecko
Posted: November 02, 2007 09:15 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Moderators

I'd just like to point out, that while that is an ingame shot, it shouldn't have been released since its an old ingame shot... the arms have changed, along with the hud and stuff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 02, 2007 03:29 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

Group: Members

but it looks like smex reincarnated biggrin.gif
ph34r.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
SDWBOSS
Posted: November 02, 2007 03:41 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

QUOTE (gordon_frohman @ November 02, 2007 03:29 pm)
but it looks like smex reincarnated biggrin.gif
ph34r.gif

What kind of freaky girlfriend did you have...? ohmy.gif
Looks good - keep us posted smile.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: November 03, 2007 12:24 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

oh man, BB:S is coming along great.... the zombie headkilling screen was awesome. ohmy.gif

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
mrmicky
Posted: November 03, 2007 12:36 am
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

OMG no words can describe the pleasure i get when looking at the pic of zombie - a head!

the - is a minus btw.

This post has been edited by mrmicky on November 03, 2007 12:36 am

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
rice-boy
Posted: November 03, 2007 03:04 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Hmm... Very cool! Like the AK47
PMEmail Poster
khazard
Posted: November 03, 2007 08:12 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Oh nice, maybe you plan on releasing this mod before Valve comes up with a new engine, but thats probably to much to ask. It's not like other modders have re-modded to source or anything.

OH WAIT!!! They have. As for you news and updates on the sites, yea it's good to know that you don't update it or anything. If you do want to succeed as a modding group and go some where with it i would suggest 5 things.

1. POST SOME NEWS- Keep shit updated so people know whats going on.

2. Finish before it is out dated............

3. Open Testing. Get help from the community that plays the game. Not just your select ten people. You will get more feedback and information the more people are playing.

4. .......

5. Profit.

This post has been edited by khazard on November 03, 2007 08:13 am
PMEmail Poster
shibby
Posted: November 03, 2007 10:58 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

QUOTE (khazard @ November 03, 2007 08:12 am)

3. Open Testing. Get help from the community that plays the game. Not just your select ten people. You will get more feedback and information the more people are playing.

Right because of it cant be...

happy.gif

This post has been edited by shibby on November 03, 2007 10:59 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
"You've got red on you."
PMEmail Poster
Luciel
Posted: November 03, 2007 11:09 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Oh nice, maybe you plan on releasing this mod before Valve comes up with a new engine, but thats probably to much to ask. It's not like other modders have re-modded to source or anything.

OH WAIT!!! They have. As for you news and updates on the sites, yea it's good to know that you don't update it or anything. If you do want to succeed as a modding group and go some where with it i would suggest 5 things.

4. .......

5. Profit.

1. What the hell are you on about, this very thread is a quote of a news entry we just posted on the site.

2. You have no idea at what stage we´re at and what´s been going on with this mod, so really you have no right to say that, plus, a new engine isn´t made in 2 days, and who cares if it did? Many computers today strugle with source, how many do you think would with a newer engine? which means most likely that even if that where the case, it wouldn´t affect the ammount of people that would play bbs.

3. If you bothered to get informed properly that is a stage, at the moment is internal until we get major bugs out which is pretty much done.

4. Not to original are you?

5. We don´t do this for proffit.

Conclusion, before typing whatever comes to mind, make us all a favour and get informed.

Warned.
Erykgecko
Posted: November 03, 2007 11:11 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

4. .......

5. Profit.

really? and what successful mods have you been a part of then?

news is posted as and when we have something new and interesting to tell you about... if you post the same news over and over, people get bored and lose interest anyway.

well yeah, thats kinda the plan, but we can only move as fast as the free time that us the developers have, unfortunatly real life comes first, a bunch of us are busy moving atm, and the rest of us have to work, sorry, but thats life, welcome to the real world.

beta testing is just around the corner, but untill we finish working a few kinks out, theres absolutly no point in it, cause all you guys will get is a half finished product, and all we'll get is whining and bitching in our ears about stuff that we already know needs fixing.

4. .......

wow.. way to go there... run out of thoughts?

5. Profit.

oh wait.. I guess you didnt, anyway, we don't plan on making you guys pay to play this, so it's irrelevant

now grow up and learn some patience.. and if you can't learn some of that, then simply fuck off and go drool over some other mod... seriously, it's people like you that make us developers think, "well actually, all we are catering for is a bunch of retards, so whats the point, i'd rather go play tf2 than do some work on this mod today" and then nothing gets done...

*wanders off to play some tf2 then go to work*

see...
Erykgecko
Posted: November 03, 2007 11:11 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

awww, you just beat me to it luciel happy.gif
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 03, 2007 11:53 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

QUOTE (Erykgecko @ November 03, 2007 11:11 am)
awww, you just beat me to it luciel happy.gif

only by 2 mins

the only reason to why the mod is taking so long to be finished is that the developers got lives.

why do you think games and such gets released so fast ?
because the people developing it does it almost 24/7

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
SDWBOSS
Posted: November 03, 2007 01:04 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

I'd love to read what khazard posts as his experience with modding, so we can all admire his skills and dedication... Oh wait, actually all he does is sit in front of his computer screen all day, pwning teh n00bs all day on CS and living rent-free with his parents.
Obviously he is far too busy to actually stop and think what the fuck he's doing with his life, other than badger other people to release a mod he doesn't even want to play anyway.

Wise up, fucktard - you're gonna run out of friends real fast unless you grow up and get out.

--------------------
User Posted Image
bacon333
Posted: November 03, 2007 03:01 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Group: Old BB:S team

You know, after Zombie Assassin's constant bullshit-spewing, I was sort of coming around again from my coma (I'm allergic to stupidity) when he left, and was actually starting to develop for the mod again. Oh well, I guess I'll be going back into Crysis for another 2 or 3 hours, and then I'll go and pack. (I'm currently moving).

Really though. I am allergic to stupidity. If it keeps up at this rate, I might die of a fatal stupidity attack type thing. Hell, I'm starting to sound stupid myself.
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll