Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Wierd Dream, I had a wierd dream
Xemo
Posted: April 16, 2007 03:41 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

The wierdest dream I've had was with the green clown and the aliens from AVP... unsure.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 16, 2007 03:43 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

the wierdest dream ive ever had was a 2d dream and everything was black and there were giant glowing plants in the backround... and i was being chased by a giant glowing turtle that was getting bigger and bigger

This post has been edited by Tanker on April 16, 2007 03:54 pm

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: April 16, 2007 05:21 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

start with meds man.
you have some of the wackiest dreams i have ever heard,
you should rather be dreaming wet hot dreams tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: April 16, 2007 06:43 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (Xemo @ April 16, 2007 02:41 am)
The wierdest dream I've had was with the green clown and the aliens from AVP... unsure.gif

What the hell man did you just say the alien from avp? You mean the alien from the film alien! Not from that degrading piece of crap!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 16, 2007 10:58 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Frohman- you a perv...

Hunter-
yeah avp was a piece of crap... yes it followed the original story of alien versus predator to the letter, but overall it was crap... and any predator could kill any alien in a one-on-one without the weapons... the only thing aliens have on predators is they out number them 100-1

This post has been edited by Tanker on April 16, 2007 11:00 pm

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: April 16, 2007 11:57 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

outnumbered 100-1 the predator would still win most likely well they did in the comics!

true AVP did not go down well with the world but i liked it i give it 7.5/10 avp2 should be 2007 late / 2008 early i think hoping its better.

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 17, 2007 12:15 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

well the idea is that he wins 50,000-3... with all his gadgets and if he dosent then he go booooom!!! and then he wins...

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: June 24, 2007 04:31 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

ok im bringing back this old thread because ive had another wierd dream.... a very long wierd dream.... my family and i were being chased by a gang of mexicans.... yes mexicans.... and we are fleeing to kentucky.... yes kentucky.... so we stop at this bbq place to eat and then the mexicans come in. they start threating people and force everyone into the janitor's closet... well everyone is blocking the door to stop the mexicans from getting in and i escape via an air vent... so im running and the mexicans are chasing me. that goes on for a while until i steal a car and drive away... what happens after that is kinda blurry but it ends up with one of the mexicans betraying the gang and ending up in the car with me... so we're driving and we see this race going on and decide to join it. the race ends me in 3rd and both me and the mexican are joined into the Organization of Spanish People... which is wierd cause im not spanish... or even speak spanish... anyway i suddenly realize.... what am i gonna do when we get to kentucky? after that it gets blurry again but it ends up with us deciding that we will call my parents via a payphone. so we get to this texas themed hotel and try to call my parents but there are no payphones... then i overhear the mexican talking on his cell phone telling the other members of the gang of mexicans where we are... so my parents arrive and we find out that the hotel we are at is the very same hotel we are staying at. so i tell my stepdad about what i overheard the mexican saying and he tells me not to worry because he has been to the hotel before and he has lots of friends who work there that will protect us.... then i wake up yay!!!! i have the strangest dreams...

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: June 25, 2007 01:08 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

LOL
Dude that's a damn silly dream, a weird occurance.
Were you exposed to too much mexican/spanish stuff before you've had this dream? laugh.gif

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Tanker
Posted: June 25, 2007 01:09 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

not that i remember...

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: June 25, 2007 04:46 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

he has a thing for mexicans and spanish people.....

naw seriusly , did you eat something funny ?

the weirdest dream ive had must have been the one two months ago , when i actually dreamt,

aaaah dreamless sleep . so good

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Posted: June 25, 2007 09:57 pm
Quote Post

QUOTE (Tanker @ June 24, 2007 04:09 pm)
not that i remember...

Wow, well then, this is another random dream.
I usually have em. Maybe, there was a time you thought too much about the spanish and mexican, but you decided to forget about it, then it backfired you by dream.
Still, that's so random.

You should try lucid dreaming.
That's an ability to be awake in your dreams, so you can control them. You know, like create-a-dream or something.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: June 26, 2007 02:20 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

how the hell do you do that ? ohmy.gif

i would so dream i was in a austin powers movie then biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Posted: June 26, 2007 04:12 pm
Quote Post

Well, it's simple, but this isn't the complete tutorial.

First, make sure you get a lot of sleep. So much sleep, that you remember your dreams.
Then, do a reality check. Swear to yourself that you'll be able to wake up while you're dreaming.

Or, ask wikipedia.

I had some dreams I was awake in, but I can't control it. It was so blurry but I still remember it.
It was that one time that I was going to school. I woke up early and I saw this kid watching in our T.V . He snuck up to our house.
Then I got late for school. That's all I remember.

You lucidly dream even if you don't know it. But, if you practice lucid dreaming, you'll be able to and you can be a Spartan warrior and stuff while dreaming. laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
  Posted: June 29, 2007 03:11 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

You could have worse dreams. Yours are weird, but mine are just plain creepy unsure.gif
e.g. I had this dream a few days ago. (I wrote some of it down so I could remember it better)

I was lying in bed, only to wake up in some strange empty place. I got out of bed then looked at it but it was a floating sheet, which then started saying something (I don't remember what) then I touched it and it shattered like glass. Then i turned away from it and I saw a hall full of statues of people I know randomly placed everywhere. I would walk up to them one by one, and they would talk to me in my voice and i would talk to them in their voice, (they usually told me things like "I hate me because you're me" and other things i cant remember) and then when i walked away or I got angry, they would shatter, and I would see a chunk of myself simply fall off and float away, untill i got to the last statue which was of me. It told me to "kill me by killing you" "Im here because of you.Make me go away." "Let you go. Kill myself". And it kept shattering everytime it said something, and re-appeared a younger or older me." untill it shattered one last time, reappeared in flesh, i couldnt move, it touched me and i shattered.

Point: Be grateful your dreams dont creep the fuck outta you or make you think you've been blubbern.gif without knowing it.

--------------------
The brighter the Light, The deeper the Shadows.

Every man lives. Not every man Truely dies.
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll