Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Resident Evil: Outbreak, File 3
DeathNova
Posted: December 23, 2006 02:06 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

Opening is copied from my other RP I started elsewhere...

Our story begins here in front of Jacks Bar. A place located in Raccoon city. The front of the bar is made up of dirty red bricks layered on top of one another. The front windows are smeared with a brownish substance, not letting people outside see in. Giving the bar customers a somewhat privacy. We go through the bars front doors and see the inside dimly lit. In one of the corner booths is a group of seniors from the nearby Buchanan High school. Theyre celebrating their recent win against Raccoon West Highs football team.

We kicked ass! Lars exclaims and pulls his girlfriend up close toward him in a hug.
You? Carl mocks. You sat out the whole game! The rest of the group laughs in agreement and Larss face turns red.

What are you getting mad for? Asks Jesse as he takes a sip from his beer. Jesse was a short Mexican with curly black hair that hung on the edges of covering his eyes. I would have sat out the whole time! Im beat!

We move away from the group and lock on a Cindy the waitress. Shes tall and has he blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. Shes walking by two security guards when a rat runs under her feet. She shrieks and drops the tray of beers she was holding. They crash to the ground, drawing the attention of the Security Guards.

Sorry! Cindy apologizes with a white toothed smile. She grabs a broom and starts cleaning up.

No problem, one of the security guards replies. Hes a thick bodied African American somewhere above the age of 50. His name is Mark. Mark turns to the other security guard and sees that hes resting his head on the table. He nudges him in the ribs and asks him: Yo Bob, you alright? Bob glances at him and puts his head back down.

We zoom out of the bar and into a nearby alleyway. A man with long dirty hair stumbles out as if drunk. He glances around at the empty sidewalk and hears laughter in the bar. He stumbles toward it with a crazed look in his eyes

--------------------
User Posted Image

Get away from my sensai.... Or i'll kill you!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DeathNova
Posted: December 23, 2006 02:11 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Name: Carl Madarang

Appearance: Carl is a dark skinned Filipino. He's 5'9 and has short stringy black hair. He's medium built and has black eyes. On the night of the terrors, he's wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, and a black/gray sweater.

Bio: Carl was just hanging out in Jack's Bar with his friends when all hell breaks loose. Will he and his fellow students survive their first night in this nightmare? Carl knows a variety of melee moves as he takes Karate and plays Football for his school. He has poor accuracey with weapons and sometimes puts his saftey before others.

Items: Lighter, Car Keys

Weapons: Car Keys

--------------------
User Posted Image

Get away from my sensai.... Or i'll kill you!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Thomas
Posted: February 16, 2007 10:07 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Name:Thomas
Everythingelse: Unknown.

In Jacks bar, i was basically comforting Cindy for no reason. when all hell broke loose, i just waved my thingy (its a pitchfork) at da zombie. i yelled out: U SUCK MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA IM SO RANDOM AND 1337 DAT JO KILLED Y00
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: February 16, 2007 09:46 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

You ressurected this thread just to do that? Are you kidding me?

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: February 17, 2007 12:48 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

dude... he's nine... whadya expect?
Or, am I right?
Thomas, I've been noticing your behavior. Gotta lessen your stupidity in here man...

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 15, 2007 04:53 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Lol.
PM
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll