Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Surivial Mode?
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: August 01, 2006 11:01 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Members

You really dont have to do this, but I think having the other option of a survial mode would be kind of fun... like...you could have maps that have missions and junk.. and other maps that are clearly survival of...the...greatist.. err.. I guess.
ah.. but thats just me talking, I think surivival games are great....but I guess you would have to ease up on a few things...like...zombies...haha

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: August 01, 2006 12:01 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

You mean like Last Man Standing in the first one? Yeah, I hope they bring that back into BB:S

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
psychotic goth45
  Posted: August 01, 2006 12:48 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

That would be pretty cool like different modes. Also what would be cool is if they had a tag thing for a virus that that would be sweet.

Tag: one persons a zombie and once they infect you you're the zombie, of cores theirs still be n.p.c.'s running around but the main focus would be too stay away from the players zombie.

Virus: one person gets infected and then they spread it so if they infect someone they are both now running around trying too "spread the virus" and the last person alive wins.
ph34r.gif

--------------------
!!DrUgS ArE BaD & HIpPIeS SuCk!!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: August 01, 2006 09:24 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

haha well.. I saw this one thing.. It's called the Zombie Outbreak Simulation.. It's suppose to simulate what would happen if zombies started to take over a city.. it shows how they would spread.. or if a group of humans could hold them back... It would be great if you could have something like that.. A city full of npc humans.. and in random spots there would be a few zombies or two.. but looking at the simulation... they spread.. really quickly.. so you have to try and not get killed but try and stop the zombie outbreak. "oh once your dead, your dead" and their wouldn't be that big of lagg because 1 zombie respawns for every 1 civilian death. now that would be cool.. oh yeah.. and if you pass a car you could hear the radio calling a broadcast on where the zombies were... or you could hear sirens go off.. and people screaming... errg.. I'm getting ahead of myself..

If they did do surival, one thing that would be really cool... is a flare gun... A flare gun can kill light a zombie on fire.. very strongly I might add. But it can also be fired in the air when surrounded and needing help. or you could just fire the flare gun one way and go the other. Just to screw with their heads...

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: August 12, 2006 07:56 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

bump

*sorry just want to get a little further with survival mode discussion*

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: August 12, 2006 10:13 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

I like the flare gun idea. Maybe if you pop one off in the air, a rescue helcopter can get to your position! The helicopter should either:

1- Drop NPC soldiers to aid you.
2- Aid you by shooting zombies down from above.
3- If the area is clear enough, it would land and pick you up.

This would make survival mode extra cool! cool.gif
PM
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: August 13, 2006 05:34 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

QUOTE (psychotic goth45 @ Aug 1 2006, 12:48 PM)
That would be pretty cool like different modes. Also what would be cool is if they had a tag thing for a virus that that would be sweet.

Tag: one persons a zombie and once they infect you you're the zombie, of cores theirs still be n.p.c.'s running around but the main focus would be too stay away from the players zombie.

Virus: one person gets infected and then they spread it so if they infect someone they are both now running around trying too "spread the virus" and the last person alive wins.
ph34r.gif

I suddenly just had an idea!!!!

ZOMBIE MODE!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Play as a zombie in the first normal days of Heaven's gate, and be part of the INFECTION!! muhahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD

Although bad thing is, only 1 weapon can only be used. sad.gif
YOUR ROTTING HANDS!!! biggrin.gif

Infect others, build up a team of zombies and wreak HAVOC!!!

Of course, your NPC enemies will be panicing humans and the ARMY.

edit: im sorry if i added a suggestion in this thread, Hysterically Depressed. Its just that i cant start my own suggestion thread since Im bad at suggesting things.
I probably might get flamed. oh crap.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on August 13, 2006 05:36 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: August 13, 2006 11:21 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

haha, don't worry Iliketoblowzombies. I kinda like your idea. But yeah corp, the flare gun would be the sweetist. Think of how dramatic it would be in survival if you and a buddy are killing hordes off. Thinking your the last survivors, then a flare shoots up from within the city, and more gun shots go off in the distance.
That would be...great..
Another thing thats pretty damn simple, but effective.
Is if your humans it doesn't show who killed what, or the score or what team players are on. Like ZP.

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: August 13, 2006 11:30 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (Hysterically Depressed @ Aug 13 2006, 03:21 PM)
haha, don't worry Iliketoblowzombies. I kinda like your idea. But yeah corp, the flare gun would be the sweetist. Think of how dramatic it would be in survival if you and a buddy are killing hordes off. Thinking your the last survivors, then a flare shoots up from within the city, and more gun shots go off in the distance.
That would be...great..
Another thing thats pretty damn simple, but effective.
Is if your humans it doesn't show who killed what, or the score or what team players are on. Like ZP.

ROFL!!!!

Never say "like ZP". Never...

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on August 13, 2006 11:31 pm
PM
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: August 13, 2006 11:38 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

haha oh my! I'm so sorry Iliketoblowzombiesheadsoff! awh, ok corp... but... that general idea. Nothing like ZP.. just.. that 'idea'

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
Elite viking
Posted: August 13, 2006 11:44 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

QUOTE (Hysterically Depressed @ Aug 14 2006, 12:21 AM)
Thinking your the last survivors, then a flare shoots up from within the city, and more gun shots go off in the distance.
That would be...great..

Oh my gawd...
Best movie scene ever. Total chaos, trying to survive the zombie outbreak etc.
A bit like the day after tomorrow when those choppers go in, only it's from a survivor's point of view. He shoots up a flare.

And then, over all of the city, more flares crawl upwards, like a grotesque fireworks show.

I didn't formulate it that well, but I'm getting goosepbumps from thinking about it.
PMEmail Poster
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: August 13, 2006 11:45 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

haha, flare guns make anything dramatic

Man: I love you Women
Women: But I love Man#2
Man: *fires flare gun at women*

that would be a moment... smile.gif

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: August 13, 2006 11:48 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Its an exhilirating feeling, that last part in Day After Tomorrow. In this sense, its an intense sense of desperation and grim hope. Its incredible though, especially when you feel it while playing a video game. That means the game is real good. Real good.
PM
Hysterically Depressed
Posted: August 13, 2006 11:49 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

yeah, the more I think about it.. the more I really, really, really, really, hope they add a flare gun to bb:s. That would be freaken amazing.

--------------------
-Endlessly?-
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: August 14, 2006 12:01 am
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Flare guns would be so awesome - as both a weapon and a method of signalling people.
Come to think of it...I'd like a flare gun of my own...I could run the chavs out of my town with it biggrin.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll