Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> The Formula
Shifty
Posted: December 23, 2004 07:02 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

I usualy don't realy write stories much but after reading a few i was inspired to write one this one is a work in progress and also my first, comments would be appreciated.I'm 13 i dont realy know much about writing stories but anyway.. onto the story..

The Formula

Chapter 1.

I tucked my kids to bed and got ready for work, I was a security gaurd working for SP Labs My name..James Fischer, 34 years old i had a normal life with a normal wife, son, and daughter every day of my life was pretty perfect nothing bad ever happened..nothing realy happened at all.. until that one day or should i say days i will remember those days for the rest of my life the day it all started wasn't...normal or perfect it was horrible.

I took my leather jacket off the coat rack and put on my gun belt i had a 9mm Beretta it wasn't the best gun out there but it did get the job done well.. that's what iv'e been told, i never had to use it, not once.As i left my wife said "dear, aren't you going to have any dinner?" "No, i'm already late for work, sorry" sadly then i stepped outside, and got into my car it was a 1975 Cadillac with red paint and a suede interior.I started the car and left.

When i got there Derik, the security gaurd who worked before me was waiting at the door he wasn't the nicest person but then again.. he's not the meanest either.. his family died when he was about 1 in a plane accident they were taking his brother to disney land he was to young so his grand parents took care of him was a pretty mysterious guy he would always wear the same dark blue shirt he had a scar across his cheek he never told me what it was from..I stepped in he had his gun out "Your late" he said, He wasn't allowed to leave until i got there "Yeah no kidding, why do you have your gun out?" i blurted. He stared at my angrily and walked away without saying a word i turned and watch him walk away he had blood all over his back and his navy blue shirt he always wore was ripped. "Don't go in the science lab James..theres a few of them in there, everyone tried to run...but there was to many of them" he said "to many of who Derik? to many of who?!" i yelled, he wouldnt answer but he said "and James.. if this doesnt work out and doesnt get cleared up.. I wanted to say i'm sorry..bye" he got into his car and drove away.

I didnt know what the fuck he was talking about who was "them" and what were they i needed to check things out.. i walked into an opened door there was a scientist with blood all over his torn neck and a bullet hole in his head i creaked open the door to the lab there were two scientists with blood all over them.. just standing there moaning and making weird sounds i opened the door and yelled "What the fuck happened here?! what the hell is going on? are you guys ok?!" they turned and looked at me they charged towards me! I took out my baretta and shot them i hit one in the head the other in the chest a few times but he wouldn't go down he pushed me over, i slid across the bloody floor and dropped my 9mm he jumped in the air about to land on me I rolled out of the way, kicked him to the ground and picked up my 9mm i aimed at his head and shot..He was dead.I walked around the lab there was blood and broken glass everywhere.. it was horrible but the weird thing was there was no bodies..there were hundreds of scientists working tonight. Weird thing was.. there was so much blood and only three bodies.. i didn't get it. I looked over at a table where there was a formula that was spilt all over which was followed by blood.. i followed the bloody footprints they led to Lab#2 there was blood spilt all over there too. There were handprints on the floor smeared across the floor which then led to footprints and then the footprints led out the back door. I ran to the phone and dialed 911 they answered "Hello" they said "You guys have to help us! theres.. things everywhere! Hundreds of them! they look human but there not! there.. different! we need your help! theres hundreds and it looks like.. if you die you.. you turn to them and come back..to life! please! im at SP Labs theres blood everywhere i need help! everyone needs help! there gonna be everywhere, hurry!" the phone suddenly disconnected...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Shifty
Posted: December 23, 2004 12:59 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

no comments? sad.gif i need comments on how to improve..

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DUDE-MAN
Posted: December 23, 2004 01:16 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

it's good

--------------------
yeah dude
PMEmail Poster