[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> General process of posting ideas!, A suggestion for you all... :D
MadMax_FMM
Posted: November 03, 2004 09:01 pm
Quote Post

Overlord!
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leaders

Sorry, but it´s often too much stuff to read (in general) for us developers. It would be great if you all could simplify your ideas and create a list of those ideas that have been discussed and choosen by the fans.

Example:

1.) Idea 1 ...<text>

2.) Idea 2 ...<text>

3.) ...

--------------------
>> "Sie bildeten junge Männer aus Bomben auf ihre Häuser zu werfen; aber sie verboten ihnen das Wort FUCK auf ihre Maschinen zu schreiben... weil es obszön ist. - FREI ZITIERT NACH F.F.COPPOLAS APOCALYPSE NOW" <<

Leader Staff - IronOak Studios:
"PERSONAL ONLINE PORTFOLIO" http://www.ironoak.ch/MM
"PE - THE DARK FUTURE" http://www.ironoak.ch/PE
"BRAINBREAD - MUNDUS VULT DECIPI" http://www.ironoak.ch/BB
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
Trekki92001
Posted: November 29, 2004 11:38 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

Idea 1.)

A Magnum. Every great game ever made has had a big arse revolver like a magnum. I know, the Desert Eagle is powerful and works just as well, but it simply does not get any more badass than putting a magnum round through the head of a zombie.

Every great game needs to have 2 things: A magnum and a sawed off shotgun. This is my life's mantra. BB already has one, and it rocks ass, but you NEED the magnum!! happy.gif ohmy.gif

Idea 2.)

Make the hatchet a bit faster, like a crowbar. I think it would make melee a bit easier to catch on to, although I like the realism of it right now. I know it's been suggested, I would just like to reaffirm it.

And it would be really cool if you could slice a zombie in half with the hatchet. It might already be possible, and I just haven't tried it yet....
PMEmail Poster
Nekrotzar
Posted: November 30, 2004 01:32 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Idea 1.) Increase melee weapons range
This is to compensate for lag and different heights combatants (crouching persons are very hard to hit with short weapons)

Idea 2.) Located in this thread here post #10. It's not simplified... sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
WolfsLoveRage
Posted: November 30, 2004 04:20 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

idea 1) Make Residet Evil style maps. - I would like to see a map like you saw on RE 3 where in the middle of the street police cars were lined and so were SWAT vans. Have the Marine models changed to replecate Raccoon City Police (Have it Heaven's Gate Police, I don't care. ) and have much of it be a fire fight with them and a huge hoard fo zombies. From there I am sure some objectives could be placed around to complete it or it could be just a complete defend map.

The second request could be maps that look like the streets of RE. You know the gun shop and fire hydrants and large trash cans and tall metal stairs to apartments and police station etc.

idea 2)Make Marines change into zombies. - You would think in stead of the same Marines just dying all the time that maybe they them selves would spawn into zombies if bitten on random... certainly would make the game feel less safe in safe zones. They would just turn and scream as they drop their weapon and charge you and have the model changed into a dead looking model of their former self. Then after so many seconds (30 perhaps) a regular Marine respawns to takes it's place to fight off the zombie hoard.

PMEmail Poster
sennen
Posted: December 01, 2004 12:23 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

suggestion: you can use your handgun to hit the zombie. ex: like in halo where u press right click and the handgun is in up postion and u smack the guys with the gun.
PMEmail Poster
Luwinkle
  Posted: December 04, 2004 07:59 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

idea 1.) .38
Sure, every big mod has a .357 or a .44. But the perfect budget zombie killer is a .38 snubnose (or one with a 4" barrel for those who want more accuracy). The gun is cheap, the ammo is plentiful and cheap, who would want to spend $1300 on a gun just to kill zombies?($1300 is around the actual price of the desert eagle). .38 snubnoses are around $200. And it'll give it that From Dusk till Dawn feel. .38's rule. Maybe be able to have dual .38s? That would rule.
idea 2.) Upgrade the Desert Eagle to a .44 if you're going to keep it.
The desert eagle .357 is 9 rounds, the .44 is 8 rounds, the .50 AE is 7.
Everyone has the .50 AE or the .357. No mod I have seen has the .44 desert eagle. ph34r.gif
Edit: Sure the mod has something new(co-op zombies) But having the same weapons as every other game is boring and un-inventive. Oh yah, I might remember one or two games that EVER used the .44 Desert Eagle.

PMEmail Poster
smurfy
Posted: December 04, 2004 08:47 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind
Group Icon

Group: BB Betatesters

Dont post those in this thread lol
someone lock this
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
TSS
Posted: December 05, 2004 12:27 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (smurfy @ Dec 4 2004, 07:47 PM)
Dont post those in this thread lol
someone lock this

>_> dry.gif why's everybody looking at me?

ugh. fine. just this once.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll