Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Level Points, it gets boing when u max everything out
I_am_ZiM!
Posted: February 11, 2007 07:33 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

I've been scanning the forums regarding this topic for about 4 hours now and it seems most people here don't seem to have problems with the caps on each of the skills (health, skills, speed).

About 3-4 months ago I stopped playing BB because after you achieve beyond lvl 100, the game gets more and more progressively boring because there seems to be no award for leveling up. The last I've played, the caps on each attribute is 25 life, 34 speed, and 44 skill. The problem is that when you get over 103 lvls, you can't put anymore points into each skill.

Then you play to above lvl 103 for several other servers and the game gets more and more boring every time. Has anyone else thought of this problem? Because it limits the playability factor after a month or two.

For example, I played on 5 servers until on each I was the following: 193, 213, 220ish, 262, 268 level. I did all that in under 6 weeks. So on each server I end up with some 100+ points that I couldn't use.

The best solution is to allow people with over 103 levels to continue adding points to each attribute or ever and ever, but probably put a cap to speed points because you can't have people run around at 50 mph.
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: February 11, 2007 07:58 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

The caps are there to make sure no player becomes a god among other BB players. It's already hard enough shooting a 200+ hp player zombie and swiping at a 200+ hp human player. If the devs allowed players to go higher, an addicted player could have 1000+ hp and it would be damn near impssible to down that bitch by yourself.

I think the caps are just fine.
PM
Neiko
Posted: February 12, 2007 12:13 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: BB:S Team

Maybe they should add an "Ego" Skill when you hit a certain level (Having already maxed the rest).. All it does it make the extra skill points go into that slot... Nothing else =p.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: February 12, 2007 04:23 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

My Ego skill would automatically be 500. ph34r.gif
PM
Rip.TrehSnipar
Posted: May 04, 2008 03:22 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

I'd agree with raising the level cap. If someone raises the max levels and they ACTUALLY make it to that level, they have nothing else to spend the points on.
AHEM limit the points to 50 and add an extra skill category. I'm not sure what kind but i'm gonna say power(you know, to deal a lil more damage with a melee weapon).

--------------------
QUOTE ("Alien")
Bow Chicka Honk Honk

Clan ZNS Forums
BrainBread Resident Evil Server - 76.175.137.241
If IP dont work, just search for it, if i am on, and if it is runnin and not crashed yet.
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll