-=Jouni=-
Posted: January 26, 2005 06:35 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Group: Members

Woah slow down...

i suggest you learn to type so that people can understand you better

You have a point there

ts like doom 3 cos dooms on mars plus there silly flying monsters sounds like doom and i know zombies are science fiction why would that meen i dont like them get your facts right :lol:oh and i said its liek ns doom 3 an dfull metal jacket didnt say he was ripping it off the only thing i said was the hot plasma thingy

h aha ha aha hot plasma wtfs going on sounds like halo ns doom and full metal jacket all in one silly

lol

Its not like NS its completely orgiganil, al the things are from me and the little man that sits on my shoulder, so STFU.

Its not COMPLETELY original.
mellow.gif
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: January 26, 2005 06:58 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

how is it un-original.....

ts like doom 3 cos dooms on mars plus there silly flying monsters sounds like doom and i know zombies are science fiction why would that meen i dont like them get your facts right :lol:oh and i said its liek ns doom 3 an dfull metal jacket didnt say he was ripping it off the only thing i said was the hot plasma thingy

How is that a point, it's bullshit.......

EDIT: this is getting way offtopic, moderater, please delelte anyone's post in the future who doesn't have anything to do with the story, and who isn't even proving a point, just rambling on about noones sense *cough*ts like doom 3 cos dooms on mars plus there silly flying monsters sounds like doom and i know zombies are science fiction why would that meen i dont like them get your facts right :lol:oh and i said its liek ns doom 3 an dfull metal jacket didnt say he was ripping it off the only thing i said was the hot plasma thingy

h aha ha aha hot plasma wtfs going on sounds like halo ns doom and full metal jacket all in one silly *cough*

People don't have to be mean about just becuase they can't make up a story like this, his story is good, but mine is different, he is talking about ripping stuff off, HIS WHOLE STORY WAS RESIDENT EVIL:!

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: January 29, 2005 12:36 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Bring Bring, the alarm clock awoke Cain. He opened his eyes and hit the snooze button with his fist, then letting out a long yawn. He and the other had been put in ConApts, the new breed of apartments. He sat up in bed, yawning thinking about last night, then remembering he had the day off. He slowly slid out of bed, streching his arms, and yawning once more. He stumbled to the fridge and opened the door, its henges creacking with each inch the door opened. He stanned the fridge, looking for a ncie healthy breakfast, Ahh here we go, he thought to himself. Pulling out a bottle of Beer and wisking it in his mouth. He walked over to the couch, and sat himself down, looking at the note written on the table next to the couch, "Pick up is at 1800 hours." He picked up the game controller siting on the coffe table and started playing Resident evil 29. He played untill 7:30 pm. He shutoff the TV, slid his tacital NaNo-Tec suit over his black Athletic T-shirt. He starred at the scar on his arm from them Nano-Tech Battle Augmentation done to his body, the made him stronger, have faster refilxes, and faster. He ran his finger down the long, unatural scar. Then zipped up his suit, grabbed his pack and duffel bag at the door, and headed down to the space docks, to be shift of to Mars, the plan was to get dressed and ready on the Ship, then be delivered with his squad, the 122nd aka The Hell Jumpers, which consitsted off his training squad and a few other people, who didn't have as much training, Cain and the others were to teach them more in the field. He walked out the door and went to the docks.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: February 01, 2005 10:34 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

This story owns Operation:Necropolis 'nuff said.

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Give a man a gun he thinks he's superman.
Give a man two and he thinks he's God.
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: July 31, 2005 08:24 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Cain was standing in space dock # 3019... direct service to Mars. He heard the humm of the trolley Vessel being refueled, It used a Invormentally friendly fuel, (Based on Ras, which has huge abudentence... It could even be made out of nothing... It Forms when the Atoms of Hislyum and Islyip combine, Theese two elements are contranally being give off by living creatures, Fish to be exact. It Basical is the perfect fuel, gits a long way from the fossil fuels of primative man.) The Main Vessel's names are "The Angel" And its sister Ship "El Diablo". The Angel carries soldiers and living things, El Diablo carries supplies... of course The Angel has Supplies and El Daiblo Has Soldiers also, but not as many as the other.

The Speaker In The dock buzzed on and a calming, smooth female voice said "All Military personal boarding today's flight to Mars, please report to gate number 7809 for the trolley service, to The Angel and El Daiblo, thank you." Cain walked to the moneral entrance to go gate 7809. The Speeding trian slowed down gently on a coushin of air and the door opened and He stepped in, folowed by a huge crowd. The Monerial fit about 70 people to a car, and it had 3 cars, plus the engine.. and it moved at a speed of 800 miles per hour.
--------------------------\\
thats all for now

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: July 31, 2005 08:49 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Halo-style sarge = Instant win.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Nikku
Posted: August 01, 2005 12:05 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

does that means its good? and waht is style sarge

oh ya and to all you guys who think this is like halo, i started this story after reading a PKD book...

This post has been edited by Nikku on August 01, 2005 12:07 am

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: August 01, 2005 12:51 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Come On YOu maggots!!!! GET TO THE CLOTHING STATION NOW YOU SORRY SON's OF FUCKS![...]THAT will Be Sir, No , sir To you PRIVATE COCKSUCK. KNOW MOVE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!![...] My Name IS sarge, That All You will CAll me, I will be Your Instructor, and beloved Drill Sargent, The First And LAst words out of You sorry Cock holes will Be Sir! Do You UnderSTAND[...]Now Get TO Bed, TOMORROW WILL BE THE HARDEST DAY YOUR LAZEY ASSES EVER SCENE!!

Thats the halo sarge style = kickass ^^ I hear sarge's voice when I read this !

QUOTE (Sarge)
Sarge talking about halo : I don't care If that's a giant hoola-hoop, or god's personnal Son-of-a-bitch fucker but we won't let the covnants have it ! You understand me MARINES ? (sir-yes-sir)

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Nikku
Posted: August 01, 2005 03:31 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Thanks?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: August 04, 2005 01:52 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Well as Ive been off these forums for a while now I get back on and in like 3 minutes Nikku PMs me telling me to read his story.
So here I am.
Not a whole lot of spelling errors, for wich I am impressed.
Pretty good but uh Nikku.. theres somethign all storys should have. Its called LENGTH ROFL J/K its a good story your jsut releasing it in small portions. Anyhow keep it up.

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: August 04, 2005 02:00 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

GO ON YOU FUCKTARD - WE WANT MORE - biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mic2070 on August 04, 2005 02:23 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Nikku
Posted: August 04, 2005 02:15 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

im sorry why brain works that way... i dunt want to amke the same mistake i did with how does it feel? remember the shamus things... lol i dunt want anyhting liek that to happen... becuase like... if i dont have a concrete idea i might pull something out of my ass

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
OneoftheLost
Posted: August 04, 2005 02:33 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Yeah dude. I feel ya. Dont wanna rush things.

--------------------
User Posted Image
-Quote from THE KILLER.
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: May 07, 2006 11:39 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Mega Bump

----------------------

The monorail hummed to life, as Cain took his seat. It started to fire up as he buckled himself safely into his seat. He Was starring out the window. The monorail shot up into the air on a long pole, as Cain could see the Earth dock slowly fading. The monorail flew off of the rail at the border of the Earth's atmosphere, only about 50 more miles until the Space Dock.

The engines fired to life as the monorail quickly sped to the dock in less then 5 minutes.

Cain slowly walked out of the monorail on to the space dock.

It was a massive, octagon shaped dock, with a long docking bay on each of its 8 points. Cain walked to his dock admiring the chrome and shiny interior of the dock, with the giant windows, he could star at the earth for hours. The floors were so clean he could literally see himself in the them. He boarded The Angel as the cryogenic freezing took place.

------

Next Part will just be him waking up from freezing on mars, and something bad happens...

should i continue this story?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: May 11, 2006 01:30 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Continue, love the story its awesome man blubbern.gif blubbern.gif ph34r.gif blubbern.gif blubbern.gif

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll