Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Silent Hill:rpg, Okay.... RPG time bebe
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: April 22, 2006 08:10 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

I opened the the room door revealing the heavy darkness behind it.

ioeioeioeioeioe.......

"What the...." I yelled and dropped to my knees.

ioeioeioeioeioeioeioe

I grabbed my head. It was like there was someone in my head chanting something.... And it hurt. And as sudden as it came it stopped.

"Weird," I muttered.

I stood up and faced the dark hallway. I rumaged in my pocket for the torch flashlight I had and turned it on. It gave out a dim light but it was better then nothing. I stepped out of the room and shown the light around me. Just like the the room I was in, the hallway was decorated nicely too. Lining the hallways were numerous doors, all alike except for the door number pinned on it. Between each door was a pictuture.

I continued down the hallway until my flashlight spotted something large and rectagular on the wall. I walked over to it and found out it was a Bullitin Board. On the top printed in big black bold letters were:

St. Joshua's Boarding School

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: April 29, 2006 01:42 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

"A... school?" I said aloud to nobody in particular. "What the hell am I doing in a school?"

I turned around and started walking down the hallway again. A door labled Room 666 came into view. Room 666? That's an odd number. This school must be pretty big to have that many rooms too.

Out of curiosity I opened Room 666's door and stepped inside. The room was dark, just like the hallway. I illuminated the path in front of me with my dim flashlight. Panning around the room near the ceiling was a Alphbet banner. Little student desks lined the ground. They all faced a green chalk board. Chalk board? Who uses those nowadays?

reeeeeeeeeeeee.....

"What the hell?" I screamed aloud.

The noise was coming from the teachers desk in front of the chalk board. I slowly walked over to find a radio sitting on the middle of the desk. It layed flat down on a stack of green books. the noise seemed to be coming from it.

reeeREEEEreeeeREEEEEEEEE....

The noise was getting louder. I picked up the radio and looked at it. It looked familiar. Like I had recently seen it. The sound seemed familiar too...

This post has been edited by KrazyFoYou1243 on May 06, 2006 07:00 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: May 03, 2006 09:45 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Hey, if this is still going, why not I suppose...

Tyler Jones
The fire; it erupted around the little boy...I could only watch as his skin went from pasty white to charcoal black. The sight was grotesque and mortifying, as the boy began to bang against the windows of the van with his hair ablaze. The smell of burnt gas and skin filled the air passing through my nostrils as I tried desperately to gag out and suck in any pure oxygen in. I fell to my knees, falling...still falling as if the neatly trimmed grassy ground had opened up to an abyss of Hell that awaited me.

The face of the boy, his eyes rolling in the back of his head, mouth opening slowly, blood potruding speedily out of his mouth and into my eyes. I screamed silently, but tried desperately to be loud; not a single sound escaped my mouth. THe only thing I was able to hear was the sound of a burning car, and the screams of a child inside...

Darkness engulfed my whole body.

My eyelids shot open, water pouring out of my sweat glands, but that was miniscual compared to the flipped, burning car that laid neared me.

I must have flipped out somehow. Neither Kurt nor I was wearing a seat be-

"...Kurt!" I moaned loudly, looking around quickly for my friend. Old, beat up buildings and the road that their car went off of was the only thing visible. I started to panic and got up slowly, limping a bit. My right leg felt a bit funny, but bareable none-the-less. The mist enveloped around the whole city, blocking most of my vision out. I could see maybe fifteen meters ahead of me, tops. I found my left arm injured slightly earlier from my own car crash and frowned.

I sluggishly limped towards the road and looked up towards the buildings. Some sort of school was ahead of me, and other unimportant buildings were to my immediate left and right, as well as behind me. Most seemed rather bland - if you don't include the blown out portions - and uninteresting. So I decided to make my way slowly towards the school, and if anything happened to surprise me...well, a simple running away never hurt anyone.

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: May 06, 2006 07:07 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Caitlen Florence

rustle...

There was something behind me. I quickly turned around and spotted a shape dancing out in the shadows. I quickly picked up my flashlight and shone it on the thing.

The creature was short and had two stubby legs. It had no arms. It looked like a giant tan disgusting blob on two legs. But then it opened it's mouth.

mraaaaawwww! It screamed. As it opened it's mouth it revealed thouasands of small yellow sharp teeth. A dark fluid issued out of the sides of it's gaping mouth as if it was drooling.

"Oh... Oh shit!" I yelled out as I walked backward and tripped over an overturned desk.

I rubbed my head and looked up... the creature was advancing toward me! I painfully got up and looked around for a weapon I could use.

mwap mwap! I screached hungrily and it came.

I kicked the desk I tripped over at the creature, and it smacked it on it's side. It fell over with a squishy sound. I went over to it and picked up the desk again. I stared at it for twop seconds and dropped it on it.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: May 06, 2006 11:20 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Tyler Jones
The overwhelming sound of nothingness was haunting, yet peaceful. The reality of being alone in a desolated ghost town sends chills up my spine, raising every hair on my body, yet I trudge on. I don't know where I am going, nor exactly what I'm looking for, but an eerie feeling gfapsed my heart, leading me on.

"There is no coincidence as to why I am here; I was brought here by fate..."

I am by no means one to be religious or believe in the supernatural, miracles, or anything related ot that crap. Except I have to face the facts that I just saw a kid I killed ten years ago jump me.

These thoughts overcame my mind, that I didn't even realize until it was too late that there was a soft shuffle of feet behind me. They sounded almost weightless, like someone was gliding over the ground with their toes sliding across gravel. THe sound of toenails silently scraping against the road sent a sudden numbing dread through my bones. I quickly flipped my self around to stare into the eyes of a resemblence of something that only you can comprehend in dreams.

it's head had a shape of a normal person, not including the missing eyes, no nose, charcoal colored skin, and a large underbite with three inch tusks potruding out of it's mouth. The creature was naked, yet had no signs of having being a certain gender. The creature was floating in the air, with it's toes lightly touching the ground, but had no wings or jetpack to hold it's weight, as if the laws of gravity didn't even affect this thing.

Does this thing even weigh anything?! I thought to myself frantically, all the while backing away slowly. Each of my movements tacking me backwards, made the creature move quicker towards me, until my back finally hit a wall, I presumed was the school. The creature stopped cold and it's eye sockets bored through my eyes, and into my soul. I felt an anguishing sensation run swiftly through my body, numbing every nerve that I had. The hellish creature then showed it's "human" hands, as it inched nearer and ever closer to my petrified body.

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: June 11, 2006 07:02 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Caitlen Florence

"What the fuck is it?" I wondered as my radiop died down.

I walked outside and leaned agionst the wall. What the hell was happening What was that thing and where was everyone?

I finally found the exit of the boarding school and went outside. There was a heavy fog on and it was... cold. I had to find a sweater or something to keep me warm. I walked past buildings until I came upon a cloths store.

Right before I went inside I saw a sign by the building. It read:

"Silent Hill's Best Discounts on the Best Cloths!"

So that's where I was... I Silent Hill.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
Mr Zombo
  Posted: July 03, 2006 10:59 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Well ill give it a try
Name:Christian Ramos
Nick: Trigger
Height:5'3" Weight:115lbs
-Tan Skin

Backround Info: Born and grew up in California for most of his life he always liked to hang out with his friends and do whatever. One day he and his group of friends went to Silent Hill and were ambushed by monsters all of them died besides Trigger. Now Trigger ventures back to Silent Hill in order to avenge his slaughtered friends and get back at the killer...if he survives
Well there you go im not much of a rper but i guess that will do
PMEmail Poster
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: July 29, 2006 08:21 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

I threw a rock at the shop window, an empty sounding crash followed. I crept in and searched for the light switch on the wall. I turned it on, but the power seemed to be out...

"Oh well," I said to nobody in particular.

I slowly went farther into the cloths shop and spotted a white sweater hanging on a rack. I got it and tried it on. It was a litle tight but was better then nothing.

As I was putting the sweater on I heard a heavy clunk from behind me. Then the clunk to to a grinding sound, as if something heavy was rolling. I turned around just as a a cylinder black object rolled into view. It stopped right in front of me. As I got closer I realized it was a flashlight. I picked it up and turned it on.

"Hello!?" I called out.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
Nikku
Posted: July 29, 2006 08:33 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Kurt was aching along the streets, he now felt the pain in his left hand and the long deep cut on the left side of his face.

He walked past a store his vision bluring, he couldn't see well. He saw a girl in a store walking around, he tried to scream, but he couldn't his throat dry from lack of water.

He was dehidradeted as the only thing he could do was toss a flash lgiht gently into the store before he limp over and fell on the pavement.

He saw a sign that read silent hill and everything went black.

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: July 30, 2006 07:44 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Tyler Jones

A silent whimper escaped from my dry, dehydrated lips. With arms potruding out, I tried desperately to push the creature back, yet my hands could only feel the cool air. I snapped my eyes open and saw nothing...the satanic creature must have dispersed once my eyes had closed.

"What I can't see can't hurt me..." I told myself softly.

I grudgingly dragged my feet forwards and towards the school and the cold was getting much worse against the nerves on my spine, rasing every hair tat stuck to my back. My lungs started to clench up almost choking me, however I had to keep moving. The souble doors of the entrance of the school swung open lifelessly against my weight, as if expecting my visit.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: August 18, 2006 05:58 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

I went out of the store and saw a man collapsed on the ground. I ran over and checked his pulse, he was still breathing. I dragged him over to the broken window and propped him against the wall.

"Hey, hey!" I yelled. "Wake up!"

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: November 04, 2006 01:56 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

"Wake up!"

--------------------