Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: ««<1516171819>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Political Discussions, Have them here and no where else.
Smachine
Posted: October 26, 2008 08:32 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S team

Well McCain advocates that he "knows" foreign Policy, and is a lot more into it than Obama, but this is real stupid, I mean mistake is when you dont know who is the president of Malta or something (while imo if you run for president in US you prolly should know), but mistaking Putin as president of Germany and not correcting/noticing the mistake like a second afterwards is just wow, thats amazing dumb. What can you know about foreign policy if you dont know how runs Germany and who Russia, its just amazing! And you can not tolerate this as much as you want really wink.gif I think your the one to use 10 years old analysis if you think this is the level of intelligence thats ok for a president. You seem to not realise that in US candidates are picked to obey certain sponsors wishes and appeal certain crowds of people, like Palin appeals the conservative hockey moms and other idiots.

This post has been edited by Smachine on October 26, 2008 08:33 pm

--------------------
Reality is for those who lack imagination!
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Chairman Wesker
Posted: October 26, 2008 11:18 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Group: Members

ZOMBIE JESUS '08

user posted image

Sorry seen this image when looking for zombies and had to post it.
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: October 27, 2008 03:57 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (Smachine @ October 26, 2008 12:32 pm)
You seem to not realise that in US candidates are picked to obey certain sponsors wishes and appeal certain crowds of people, like Palin appeals the conservative hockey moms and other idiots.

And again, that's what you call political strategy. That's how it's been done, that's how it will always be done. You're too much of an idealist to realize that's not going to change any time soon. You seem to have your own idea on how politics in America works. You think it's supposed to run your way, but it does not. Try dealing with the system that you have now, not with your own version of it.

You cannot judge McCain's intelligence by a single mistake, no matter how bad it was. I'd say that's pretty damn good thing if that youtube video is the only proof showing a slip from McCain. You'd actually have a case if he made more mistakes of the same kind, but he hasn't has he? It's not right to base his entire intellect soley on one mishap. I don't think you'd be very happy if someone called you a crappy modeler because one of your models turned out to be a disaster. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on October 27, 2008 05:09 am
PM
mallic
Posted: October 27, 2008 01:22 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

It does not matter who is elected really. Both candidates are running as center-ists instead of sticking to their right or left wing political views.

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Smachine
Posted: October 27, 2008 04:34 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ October 27, 2008 03:57 am)
QUOTE (Smachine @ October 26, 2008 12:32 pm)
You seem to not realise that in US candidates are picked to obey certain sponsors wishes and appeal certain crowds of people, like Palin appeals the conservative hockey moms and other idiots.

And again, that's what you call political strategy. That's how it's been done, that's how it will always be done. You're too much of an idealist to realize that's not going to change any time soon. You seem to have your own idea on how politics in America works. You think it's supposed to run your way, but it does not. Try dealing with the system that you have now, not with your own version of it.

You cannot judge McCain's intelligence by a single mistake, no matter how bad it was. I'd say that's pretty damn good thing if that youtube video is the only proof showing a slip from McCain. You'd actually have a case if he made more mistakes of the same kind, but he hasn't has he? It's not right to base his entire intellect soley on one mishap. I don't think you'd be very happy if someone called you a crappy modeler because one of your models turned out to be a disaster. wink.gif

Im not saying that this will ever change much, all im saying is Republican party is taking the pick someone the majority thinks is "real american" too far and doesnt even bother with the fact that the person is totally dumb. I support Obama, Im not american you know, so I dont really feel any difference where in whoever wins, I just think hes a bright guy and someone who is good enough to be president of such a big country. Btw, Russian propogandic media uses that "mistake" regulary to mock US...

And yeah, amazing
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/uselection...slim-antichrist

This post has been edited by Smachine on October 27, 2008 06:10 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: October 28, 2008 06:16 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (Smachine @ October 27, 2008 08:34 am)
Btw, Russian propogandic media uses that "mistake" regulary to mock US...

Bah, that matters not. Just shows they're still rather pissed that they're not a superpower anymore. They may even be jealous because they were outlasted by a country which has its streak of "dumb" presidents. RIP USSR.

Anyway, the election is very close. It's so close, I'm willing to bet some people will be forced to flip a coin when they're voting. This is the first presidential election I'm actually looking foward to.

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on October 28, 2008 06:27 am
PM
_CiviliaN^SoldieR_
Posted: October 28, 2008 11:03 am
Quote Post

civilized d00d

Group: Moderators

Obama for president because he's black! Will mindfuck all the stupid racist scum out there.

This post has been edited by _CiviliaN^SoldieR_ on October 28, 2008 11:03 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: October 28, 2008 12:51 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Yesterday police broke up an assassination plot on obama by two skinheads.

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: October 28, 2008 07:08 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

Group: Members

QUOTE (mallic @ October 28, 2008 12:51 pm)
Yesterday police broke up an assassination plot on obama by two skinheads.

3 skinheads

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: October 28, 2008 08:44 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Odd my news station said it was two skin heads.

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Smachine
Posted: October 28, 2008 08:56 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (mallic @ October 28, 2008 08:44 pm)
Odd my news station said it was two skin heads.

Same with me! happy.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: October 28, 2008 09:21 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Damn he hasn't even gotten his foot in the door and they are trying to kill him >_<

Also, this election does not matter. They are using it to distract you from the insane propositions that are going to be passed. There is a actually a proposition to combine church and state which is most likely going to make christians over turn our way of life with their idiotic, repressive, bigoted view of the world. There is a proposition about gay marraige, combining all school funds (which will make crappier schools), one that will make every single non-voter count as a no vote (this would completely end any new laws from being passed, because only like 30% of the population votes), and there are many new propositions that are fucking stupid and serve only to enforce the will of certain group's individual propoganda and to control the masses into an effective group of zombies with only the skills to perform manual labor and not question the oppresive hand that guides.

This is absolutely bullshit and in the words of Jefferson, we ought to revolt and restore the fear of the people into the government. This is a democrasy, yet it is plauged with people that push their views on us and twist us into their mindless slaves. We are bombarded by the media, which is controlled by the governement, to be oppressive, judgemental, prejudiced, violent, ignorant, tools that are good for nothing other then to make money for those in power. Few own the reigns to this country, and those few could care less about you. So go ahead talk about the election and ignore the important things.

Me, I will stick to focussing on propositions and senetors, the real movers and shakers in the politcal mind game. I only wish I were old enough to legally vote and hold protests. This system needs radical changes. Those in power should face retrubution for their greed and lust!

This post has been edited by mallic on October 28, 2008 09:32 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: October 29, 2008 06:06 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (mallic @ October 28, 2008 01:21 pm)
Damn he hasn't even gotten his foot in the door and they are trying to kill him >_<

Also, this election does not matter. They are using it to distract you from the insane propositions that are going to be passed. There is a actually a proposition to combine church and state  which is most likely going to make christians over turn our way of life with their idiotic, repressive, bigoted view of the world. There is a proposition about gay marraige, combining all school funds (which will make crappier schools), one that will make every single non-voter count as a no vote (this would completely end any new laws from being passed, because only like 30% of the population votes), and there are many new propositions that are fucking stupid and serve only to enforce the will of certain group's individual propoganda and to control the masses into an effective group of zombies with only the skills to perform manual labor and not question the oppresive hand that guides.

This is absolutely bullshit and in the words of Jefferson, we ought to revolt and restore the fear of the people into the government. This is a democrasy, yet it is plauged with people that push their views on us and twist us into their mindless slaves. We are bombarded by the media, which is controlled by the governement, to be oppressive, judgemental, prejudiced, violent, ignorant, tools that are good for nothing other then to make money for those in power. Few own the reigns to this country, and those few could care less about you. So go ahead talk about the election and ignore the important things.

Me, I will stick to focussing on propositions and senetors, the real movers and shakers in the politcal mind game. I only wish I were old enough to legally vote and hold protests. This system needs radical changes. Those in power should face retrubution for their greed and lust!

The Communist Party approves of the above message.

tongue.gif

Hehe, I can't wait to wear my bright red Soviet shirt to school one of these days.

Anyway, there's also a proposition keeping marriage between a man and a woman only. Also, as farfetched and unrealistic it may seem, I really think the president should be directly elected. I don't care how difficult it would be to manage it, but at least the popular vote would fucking count for something. In other news, I'll be turning 18 in a few months. Now I can be "officially" politically active.

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on October 29, 2008 06:08 am
PM
mallic
Posted: October 29, 2008 06:33 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

By a proposition about gay marriage I meant the one that made it illegal >_>

AND I get to drag you to the SCA to get your lazy ass to fight and kick some ass XD

This post has been edited by mallic on October 29, 2008 06:33 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: October 29, 2008 07:21 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (mallic @ October 28, 2008 10:33 pm)
By a proposition about gay marriage I meant the one that made it illegal >_>

AND I get to drag you to the SCA to get your lazy ass to fight and kick some ass XD

Oh, I missed that one. X.x

Yes I read. FBI busted some neo-nazis. Here's my demented interpretation of their kind; Hitler committed suicide, so every neo-nazi is most likely secretly emo. It will not be long until they devolve into emo-nazi's!

Biden was right. If Obama gets elected, the first 6 months of his tenure is going to be HELL.
PM
Pages: ««<1516171819>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll