Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Guns you want?, Grousom
Boobs
Posted: June 26, 2008 04:57 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

*The only suggestion I can currently think of* With melee weapons--such as an Axe--you should have to WeaponSecondary to Pull the melee weapon OUT of the target (wall//ground/HEAD/etc.)
Other than this--I too have been trying to create my own mods, How do you people find Weaponry?!? America sux.. Don't digitially create a gun unless you Have the gun to KNOW how the gun Worx and Feels--you should be able to select FiringMode (single/burst/auto) and attachments (suppressors/bayonets).. REAL
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: June 26, 2008 05:56 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

**My melee suggestion** If you can, Stab, Slash, Cut, and Jab--Kill a Zombie. *Just be sure that you've got your weapons precise and how you use them--it takes 3 strikes from a Cleaver to severe a head at the neck (seriosly, it does). If its a blunt instrument--don't let it do nothing more than Bruise (no gore/tearing) if it slices, let it slice up clothing and what nots.. if it peirces, let it get jabbed and stuck in the artory! I.D.K. i think it would be Better for a zombie game to keep the Realism effect a necessety... Like if you heave an axe into a rotting body of flesh--it should prod out in the position you mounted it in--until you pull the weapon out. If you die--whos gonna pull that weapon out? IdK. Zombies with injuries/objects stuck in them always make for a Humerous target.
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: June 26, 2008 06:24 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

uhh bruise?

Sorry to tell ya but zombies dont bruise... anyways

Welcome and.. nice name i guess

Anyways, a blunt weapon could easily crush a zombie because they are rotting flesh sacs
Since most blunt objects can already crush bone if swung hard enough, the already dead flesh isnt going to hinder them.

Uhh okay you dont know anything about BrainBread do you?

The game isnt about realism its about FUN

Also, you dont have to HAVE a weapon to know how it works and you dont need to know how it feels to create and implement a digital model of a weapon into a game.

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Vaun
Posted: August 22, 2008 07:39 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

I dont own a Barret .50 cal M82 but i can tell you that it maims perfectly living humans, so even a ww2 BAR can maim zombies. On that note, a garand rifle (8 round clip, med rof, good acc, no reload) would be good, some people own and opporate them, and theyre pretty powerful, maby like a step down from BBS's sniper rifle?

--------------------
In the words of GLaDOS: We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.
PMEmail Poster
gnar-kill
Posted: September 27, 2008 11:58 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

but having a weapon definetly helps. for instance in the BB:S trailer the lever action rifle flip cocks terminator 2 style. this is impossible. i own a very similar rifle and its just too heavy and too unbalanced for anyone to do that. i believe that they should stick so at least close to realism--but for that matter the p90 is out of the question. very few if gunshops actually carry that gun or that ammo for that matter, so coming across one would be very unlikely. i do believe that it should be fun, just with a dose of realism.
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: September 30, 2008 08:55 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

why the fuck did you bump this? The mod is not being made you imbecile.

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll