Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Zombies are Zombies, Zombo
Boobs
Posted: June 26, 2008 07:06 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

Are the Zombies in BB:S mindless flesh eating Zombies? (Will they EAT dead players/zombiess??) You should work on Zombies acting more Zombielike--
I've been a zombie fanatic since Segas 'Zombies Ate My Neighbors!' I can't help but ponder--is it going to be ExactlyLikeBB (in that, shoot a lot of zombies--put down Fred, GameOver?) Or will Objectives vary depending on Location? For instance, I can't get enough of ZPO_SUBWAY (zp:s)--it makes sense! Survivors fleeing the city get stranded in the Subway, and have to cooperate to escape. Killing Fred in BB--not so much sense was made. Was Fred the masterBrain zombie? Are they Controled Zombies?!?! (Invasion of the BodySnatchers) (Slither) ALL ZOMBIES; the difference is THERES 2 ZOMBIES, (Shooting ALL zombies in the head only worx for ~50% of the 2 types of zombies that there are) Shoot it in the head, it goes down--boom problem solved. (Exterminate)
Shoot it's limbs apart--they'll still chase you down. (Flee&Survive)
Do You C?!? Do You C??
Zombies that think for themselves aren't very smart. MasterBrain that uses flesh&controls motorfunctions (Invasion of the BodySnatchers/Slither) Uses hordes of zombies to achieve its goals (semismart--SHOP SMART!!SHOP S-MART!)
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: June 27, 2008 11:01 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Release a Beta--I don't care if its incomplete///no gore!! I need to kill zombies! (also to give feedback on Environment and Weapon spec's)
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: June 29, 2008 12:55 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

*I guess my suggestion was that, zombies should be given annimations of them Eating their game* Also that, (sticking to Classic Zombie terms) if Fred is the BrainZombie,, all the minion zombies should suddenly die (all) when Fred (the masterbrain zombie) is killed. Or am I a misled BB fan? tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
Chairman Wesker
Posted: June 29, 2008 01:52 pm
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

Ouchie, you thread makes my brain hurt.

I'm calling in the zombie master to take this one.

Zombie Master

Ok, here is how it is.
Brain Bread is close to Resident Evil style zombies.
You don't always have to server their spinel collums to destroy them, however this helps.
Fred is just another over-grown zombie, for horror's sake let's say that Fred was the one in a thousand that like a Tyrant would have muatated further when exposed to what ever cause this whole zombie outbreak.

As for Fred being the smarter zombie.. Yeah... if their was a Zombie Master in BB then it's more then likely not, 7' 5", overalls wearing, Bumpkin Farmer Fred.

Amma right ?
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: June 29, 2008 07:30 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

xD BB:S is gonna gett his accross better than BB did than, right? tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: July 01, 2008 08:22 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

SlowZombies/FastZombies--in my opinion, you should have Slow zombies that group together,, for what they lack in mobility they make up for in numbers. And the less common, fast zombie (physically fit/not crippled/decapitated), that when in littler groups Will try to ambush (like if You and Another player are Zombies, have a couple fast zombies, and players become fast zombies),,but when the Faster zombies are Isolated/numbers dwindled--they flee Hiding in dark, and attempt to lour you to the Hoard (immobile zombies),
To me, this would improve Multiplayer gameplay,, for the new genre of ZombieFanatics---sall about defense..
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: July 07, 2008 05:36 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

W/e, fuck this forum--i feel as tho im not being taken seriously due to my REAL name--however when and IF this game ever releases,, I'll kill you all.
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: July 07, 2008 03:37 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

how about you use the mother fucking edit button and post in the right god damn sections on the forums for a fucking start. /end rant

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: July 18, 2008 11:08 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

how about a media update to give insight--ATLEASTSOMETHING--now thatsits going on... 8-9 months? now?
PMEmail Poster
bacon333
Posted: July 19, 2008 12:29 am
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Group: Old BB:S team

Yes no problem:

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: July 19, 2008 02:41 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

XD Nice one bacon

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
MagickRabbit
Posted: July 19, 2008 04:01 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

hahaha yeah I Lol'd that. Boobs you must understand that they can't release some media just because you want it. Anyway why should they give any importance to someone that said fuck you to all members and is whining. So yeah watch carefully bacon's picture and understand the message wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Boobs
Posted: July 20, 2008 07:45 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Sry, but like i said--im a zombie fanatic and as soon as i found out about BrainBread:Source comin out--after having stuck with conventional Zombie+PartialRagdoll phys? w/e umm........ *This is a first time Blogging for me, i dont quite use the internet other than for steam and the occasional... myspace?*
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll