[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Silent Hill:rpg, Okay.... RPG time bebe
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: September 22, 2005 03:51 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Okay... here we go....

This is an RPG based off the Silent Hill series... Or just based on the backround of Silent Hill 2.

The Story

Your character has been drawn to the town somehow(a letter, for vacation, just passing by,wakes up). As you explore the town they will encounter monsters that are based on something bad they did. SO like if they raped someone it would be like.... a girl that has torn cloaths and is covered in blood. And she had like a butcher knife or something.

The Stats

Name:
Bio:

Rules

No killing someone elses character.
Don't post crap
Don't post one sentence stuff, at least write a paragraph.
NO SUPER HUMAN STUFF!!!!

Lets the games begin....

NOTE: Can someone explain the backround of SIlent Hill? Because I kinda suck at explaining stuff.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 22, 2005 04:04 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Just copy and paste stuff from a game site; go on Google and look up Silent Hill background info. happy.gif

As for my character, I'll give it a go I suppose.

Name:
-Tyler Jones

Appearence
-Dirty Blonde Hair (runs down to mid ear)
-Hazel Brown Eyes
-145lbs 5'10"
-Lightly Tanned Skin

Clothing (Top to Bottom):
-Baby Blue and white striped button up with Folded up sleeves
-White under T-Shirt
-Brown Belt
-Light blue Denim Pants
-White Reebox Shoes

-College Student

Bio:
-Born and raised in Florida, Tyler has been a beach-boy is whole life. Tyler was making his way to a surf contest when he got very lost and came upon a cold, misty town of Silent Hill. Once you get around his rough edges, he is a well around all right guy to be around. Cocky, arrogant, and never backing down from a fight, Tyler is a hazard to a group of people.

Pretty much my character from every other rpg thing.

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on September 22, 2005 09:31 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: September 22, 2005 04:49 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Mkay, i'll do it later though after this it's sleepy time, haha.

Name:
-Caitlen Florence
Appearence
-long brown hair
-Brown eyes
-Kind of tall

Clothing (Top to Bottom):
-Pink Skirt
-Black Layer
-Brown Ambercrombie shirt

-Highschool Student

Bio:

Caitlen was born in Los Angelos, California. When she was three her father left her and her mother. Her mom married a middle class man and moved to CLovis, California. One day as she came home from school her mom told her her father was found dead in his living room and that they were going to his funeral in Los Angelos. Cait is a shy girl. She doesn't talk much about herself unless she trusts them very much.

This post has been edited by KrazyFoYou1243 on September 22, 2005 04:59 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: September 22, 2005 05:07 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

wee

This post has been edited by KrazyFoYou1243 on October 01, 2005 10:40 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
KrazyFoYou1243
Posted: September 22, 2005 05:11 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

There was a post here but now it's gone

This post has been edited by KrazyFoYou1243 on October 01, 2005 10:40 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
Security Corporate
  Posted: September 22, 2005 07:15 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

TRIPLE POSTAGE!!!!!! ohmy.gif
PM
mrchace
Posted: September 22, 2005 11:11 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Group: Moderators

Pure ownage

Name:
Blaze Aktam

Appearence:
~189 pounds
~Blue Longsleeved shirt with SPD written on it
~Kevlar vest with Police department writen on the back, and on the front it says "shoot me, i dare you"

Height: 6'2"

Bio: An allaround funny guy to be with, many people love his personality, and not alot of people know his bad side, he is one trigga happy mutha *enter Swear here*
He had just gotten off the flight from seattle to tampa, and he was driving to his vacationing spot, he was sumwhat speading becuase he didnt want to miss the surfing tornment that he was supposed to enter ((entwines with chris))

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

1) I really don't have a lot of time.

2) My hardrive is failing

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

until you pull your acts together, don't expect to see me around much.

WHERE IS MY DELETE POST FUNCTION!?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Axem_Red
Posted: September 22, 2005 11:22 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

yo Krazy, one problem, everyone sees the same monsters as everyone else. so there would have to be like one monster for each person. anywayz, im a big Silent Hill fan, they my fav game series of all time. i beat all four SH games...really didnt like SH4...

name: Chris

job: mercenary

clothes: i dont know...not sure what mercenaries wear...but he would be off i guess

story: a mercenary hired by the government as a problem solver. he is on a bus heading home. the road ahead is blocked for some reason, so they are forced to take a detour into some town called Silent Hill. the sky gets foggier as they go. pretty soon, the fog is so bad that the driver cant see 10 feet in front of the bus. all of a sudden an ambulance with a stretcher near it comes into view. the driver swerves left to avoid it and crashes into a lightpole. Chris head smacks into a window and he blacks out

ill explain the whole story of Silent Hill, but believe me, its gonna take a while so ill post this first

This post has been edited by Axem_Red on September 22, 2005 11:23 am

--------------------
maps in progress: police_con12

on the police_con12 team:

me
wing51
morgwin
PMEmail Poster
Axem_Red
Posted: September 22, 2005 12:11 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

ok here are the stories of Silent Hill. if u never played Silent Hill and u want to, i wouldnt read this since it was alot scarier and better for me when i didnt know wtf was going on

Silent Hill 1

a god named Samael appeared long ago and promised the creating of Paradise. but then he disappeared for some unknown reason. an occult group known only as the Order is trying to resurrect him sorta. Dahlia, head of the Order realizes that she doesnt have the power to create this god, but her child would. so, she gets pregnant and has a kid (Alessa). but when the kid is 7 years old and able to use her powers, she doesnt want anything to do with it. she just wants to be a normal kid and not want anything to do with the occult stuff. Dahlia realized that she didnt need the girl, just the power inside of her. so she burned down the house they lived in, supposedly killing her. but she didnt die for some reason, i guess cuz she had these powers. her body was horribly burned all over and she was in a coma state. Dr. Kaufman is with the Order somehow and is the head of Alchemilla Hospital. Dahlia has Alessa put in the basement of Alchemilla Hospital and the nurse Lisa Garland is put in charge of her. Lisa Garland has no idea that all this black magic occult shit is goin on, she just knows she was put in charge of a girl who was badly burned and for some reason wouldnt die. when Dahlia and the doctors examined her, they found out that when Dahlia burned the house down, half the god (or the power to create god) went along with it. this other half was in the form of the baby Harry Mason finds in the intro to the game and names Cheryl. this is 7 years before the first Silent Hill takes place. Cheryl is 7 years old now, its late summer and they decide to take a vacation to Silent Hill. all this time the other "half" of Alessa is still in a coma state in the basement of Alchemilla Hospital. they get to the city late at night. a police officer on a motorcycle passes them (this is Cybil Benett as u find out when the game starts). a few minutes later, they see her motorcycle laying on the ground near the side of the road. a few seconds later, a figure appears in Harrys headlights. he swerves to get out of the way and lands in a ditch and loses consciousness

thats all i got time for today, but ill finish the SH1 story and probly the other SH games stories tomorrow

This post has been edited by Axem_Red on September 22, 2005 12:12 pm

--------------------

me
wing51
morgwin
PMEmail Poster
Mic2070
Posted: September 22, 2005 08:20 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

haha, I remember me and a pal playing a bit of SH4 in a lan.

We were thinking about the dumbiness of the guy, I mean, there's chains on his door, saying Don't go out, and the first hole in his bathroom he finds he enters.
+ one time he looks trought the window, and sees a girl, we were like "WTF ! Can't he break the windows ??? Omg st00pid guy."

Name:
-John akan

Clothing:
-Black Hl² shirt
-Blue jean

Appearence:
-Short Black Hair
-Brown Eyes

Bio:
-Fleeing from a confusing past with friends which weren't, john was on his bike, searching for a gas station to refill his bike.His past is mysterious, and there's a great secret behind him...

BTW
Jeph is a hazard to a group of people.
Tyler Jones

Own3d chris...

And axem, double postage. please edit smile.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 22, 2005 10:22 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Oops, thought I changed everything from Jeph to Tyler...oh well. Thanks for pointing it out I suppose. Anyway, someone make an OOC Topic, just to keep all the off-topic shiznit out of this one. ohmy.gif

Krazy, just out of curiosity:
-Highschool Student

Somewhat old to be in highschool don't you think? wink.gif

Tyler Jones

The light illuminated the drifting mist, flashing it back into Tyler's eyes.

"God damn," Tyler whispered as he flipped his highbeams off to low. Tyler tugged at his left sleeve up a bit and rested his hand on the wheel, feeling the warm leather. Boston playing lightly in his car, which was much too soothing and melodic to his ears. With his eyes falling sleepily to a close, he felt his foot feel a little lighter on the accelerator. He did not care though, for some reason he just felt like sleeping without even knowing it.

"Zzzzzzzzt!"

"What the-!" Tyler yelled, head snapping up. He swerved his car to the left on to the road once more and looked at his radio. He kept staring intently at it, waiting for it to make the loud static again. Instead, Boston kept playing, making Tyler sigh indefinitely. "Whatever..."

The fog was kicking up a little more, almost to the point of complete invisibility. A Chevron Gas Station appeared ahead to his right, with very cheap gas: $2 a gallon/Premium. Practically giving it away. Tyler pulled in slowly, looking at the empty lot, except for one beat up minivan, which seemed to have had the pain seared off from a large fire, glass shattered, but the engine still running. Tyler didn't pay much attention as he pulled into an empty place and turned his car off. Getting out, he hugged his body, rubbing his arms for warmth, he looks at the taped sign on pump: "Pay Inside Before Pumping"

Tyler shakes his head in annoyance and makes his way quickly to the entrance of the building. The exterior of the building had chipped paint and boards up on the windows, giving it a ghostly feel. He pushed the door open to find the place dimly lit and there being no cashier available inside.

"Hello?" Tyler called out inside, voice having a scent of irritation. A large crash of wine bottle came toppling down from the back, where all the large fridges were for the refreshments. Tyler carefully walked towards it, looking left and right at the chips, condoms, toothbrushes and other essential items that every C-Store contains.

Tyler felt a hand slap hard on his shoulder from behind him. The hand felt crispy like chips breaking away in your hands, and the smell of B-B-Q chicken filled the air. The hand spun Tyler around with ease, revealing the most horrendous sight Tyler has ever seen.

"How's it goin' Tyler...did you miss me? Did you?!"

Tyler backed away slowly, jaw dropped and his face turned ghost white with fear. He felt his hands working up and down the shelves and items falling down to the floor from his hand giving them a dose of gravity. A fat boy of about the age of twelve bumbled slowly towards Tyler, burned skin covering every inch of his body, dirty, torn clothes with illiterate letters written on the them, his feet slapping the tile floor, making a crunch every time it touched the cool rock.

"Scared of me now, are you? Now do you remember me, Tyler?! Remember the Car accident now?!" the little boy screamed, thick red goo erupting out of his throat every time he said a syllable. "Yeah, you left me to burn didn't you...didn't you?!"

The overweight boy now rushed at Tyler and rammed him right in the middle of his chest, toppling him over. The boy leapt on Tyler's arms, pinning him to the ground, his burned flesh pealing away every time it moved up and down Tyler's arm. Tyler screamed, throwing his arms out of the submission and pushing the burned boy off him. Tyler jumped over him and towards the door, bursting out of the building with such speed he didn't even know he had. He jumped in his car and started the car swiftly. Putting the car in drive, he slammed his foot on the gas pedal and flew out of the Gas Station. He looked in his rear view mirror to see the boy having the biggest grin he had ever seen in his life, waving to him, and then the fog swallowed him whole.

A sign in the distance swung back and forth a board without any wind to push it read: Silent Hill. With his eyes staring at it intently, he didn't see the thick light post and slammed right into it. The last thing he remember right before blacking out was the charred boy...

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Mic2070
Posted: September 23, 2005 06:58 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

QUOTE (-=Chris Redfield=- @ Sep 22 2005, 02:22 PM)
Tyler carefully walked towards it, looking left and right at the chips, condoms, toothbrushes and other essential items that every C-Store contains.

REMOVE THIS WORD !!! IMMEDIATLY !!!
It fucked up a story don't let it kill this one !!!

John Akan

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
The sound of my bike... It was feeling good.
As I was driving on some main road, away from all that I hated, I began to notice no cars were on the road.
"Strange..."
My gas was going low, so I decided to stop at the first town I would find.
Silent hill.
As I entered the city, mist was surounding me, where sun was shining the moment before.
It began undrivable.
I stopped in a parking, got my flashlight out of my bike, and began searching for people...

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Axem_Red
Posted: September 25, 2005 02:15 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

ok, im back with more of the Silent Hill storyline. yo, if u aint played yet, again u should go play it first before u read this. big time spoilers here yall

when Harry awakens, he looks over to the passenger side seat. Cheryl isnt there. he gets out and walks further into the town of Silent Hill. as he walks down one of the streets, he sees her. he chases after her but she runs from him and takes him into an alley where u first notice things goin really wrong. there is a dead body in the ground (looks more like meat covered in blood) and these sirens in the distance start to go off. it gets darker the farther he goes into the alley and he sees more strange shit, like a wheelchair and bodies on the ground. then eventually he gets attacked and killed and then he "awakens" in some cafe with that police officer he saw on the road (most people think he was dreaming when he woke up in the car and went into that alley, but others think Cybil saved him, i think he was just dreaming that part). anyway, the game is all about getting Cheryl back and as Harry finds out, to destroy Samael or prevent Alessa from birthing him. the other half of Alessa was in the basement for the 7 years after this all started, and she had been having horrible nightmares about monsters and mutiliated bodies and so she used her powers to share it with Silent Hill. so she is creating the monsters. ok so, theres lots of shit i didnt explain, but u can look that up. so anywayz if u get the best ending, Harry destroys Samael before he is fully created, and Alessa shows up and gives Harry a newborn baby. so Harry gets Cheryl back, or a form of her

--------------------

me
wing51
morgwin
PMEmail Poster
Nikku
Posted: September 29, 2005 10:23 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Name:
-Kurt Infram

-College Student/Waiter

Height:
-5.9 feet

Clothing:
-Flannel vest
-long sleeve white shirt
-Jeans
-Black t-shirt (under white shirt, the bottom sitck out)
-Converse "chuck Talyors"
Bio:
Surfer on the way to a contest, (where his old buddy Chris would be) but he makes a wrong turn somewhere along the road.

Weapons:
-6 inch blade pocket knife.
-Colt .45 in dashboard of car
-30 rounds (3 clips)
-His sister's field hockey stick.

------
Kurt Infram

"Shit... where Am I?" Kurt murmured as he slwed to a stop... bathroom break.

He opened the drivers side door and walked to the side of the road. Releaved himself, used a wet wipe to clean his hands, and went back into the car.

"Damn, It's fucking cold out here." He whispered and he restarted the engine. Turn the heat up higher and continued down the musty road. He flicked on the radio, only to get a "ZZzzzz" sound, on every channel. He decided to forget the radio and plopp in a Grateful Dead CD, when he saw a Sign for a town named "Silent Hill", and Right under it, a car was crashed into the pole.

The Audi v8 came to a sudden stop behind the car. And Kurt jumped out of the car, a first aid kit in hand. He Ran up next to the car and looked into the drivers side window, an old friend, Tyler, sat there, passed out. "oh snap..." he said as he open the First aid kit and took out one of the space blankets, he opened the door and threw chris on his shoulder.

He shuffled back to his car and laid down the space blanket in the back seet, and placed chris on it. The only injury chris had sufred was on his left arm, multiple cuts. He cleaned up his friend's arm and realized it was sprained. He put gauze on the wounds and then rapped his friend's hand in ACE bandage. He then buckled his friend in with the middle single strap, so Tyler could still lay down. And then threw the otehr half of the blanket on his friend.

Kurt decided he would back track a little bit, about 5 miles, To an RV Camping lot, so he and chris could sleep and rest.

When they get to the RV camping lot, there are RV's for rent, he goes into the hut to rent one anx no one is there. He figures its and emergancy and takes the keys to one. He gets it and pulls up, its a big camper, that secures itself when parked (to prenvent flipping over) and parks it right next to his car with only about 2 feet of space to the back door. He moves Tyler into on of 3 beds, and sits on a nearby couch, after locking up the door.

Tyler wakes up later, and they talk.
-----

i
will
let
chris
decide
waht
we
talk
about

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 29, 2005 10:51 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Tyler Jones

Tyler groaned as his eyes opened up slowly to light...but from what? Tyler tried to get up and felt a hand push him softly back down unto the cushion.

"Slown down, man..."

Tyler looked up to see Kurt.

"Where-" Tyler started to say.

"Are you?" Kurt finished his question for him. "You'd be in a RV right now. Found you in your crashed car. What the Hell happened?" Tyler took a deep sigh and explained his story of what happened - the ride over, the market incident, and...the kid. Once getting to the part about it, Kurt stared at him, and Tyler stared right back.

"I'm not crazy, I know what I saw," Tyler groaned with annoyance.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: 123>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll