[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> GONE, A story written by an idiot.
Mr.B4k4 Terrorist[dumbass]
Posted: July 14, 2006 11:35 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

April 5th 1999

"Hey Ken! How's the paper work going kid?" shouted Officer Howl from the coffee machine that was a few yards from Kenny's desk.

"Almost finished Officer Howl" reported Ken who was too busy looking at the screen and typing as fast as he could.

His real name was Kenny Mui. His friend's and co-workers at the 9th Precint Police Department in Heaven's Gate called him Ken. He's an short 5'3 sophomore that is currently attending Heaven High in midtown of Heaven's Gate. The highschool was next to the city zoo which spanded 10 blocks on all sides. He was hired about 3 months ago to work as an intern for the Precint doing all the paper work and typing all the information into the computers to be recorded in databases.

Stretching his fingers as he leaned back in his chair he let out a huge yawn. Officer Howl approached his desk and leaned down to inspect his monitor.

"Sweet jesus. We gave you 103 pages of files and you typed them all in, in a matter of 4 hours!" exclaimed Howl with his eyes bulging out of it's sockets amazed at the kid's work. It would have taken most of the officers 3 days to finish all the paper work due to the fact that they were slow at typing.

"Come on kid. It's six already. Why don't we go get some dinner?" asked Howl.

"Nah, it's alright. I can cook something up at home real quick." replied Ken.

"No, it's not alright. Your living alone in town and you can't cook jack. Come on, meet me at the front doors when your ready. I'll be waiting for you with Officer Riss and Officer Fatty." said Howl as he patted Ken on the back and headed for the lobby.

Meanwhile in the CyberCon labs

A scientist in a white lab coat and a red tie walked into the dark examination room with a notebook and a pen. There was roughly about a dozen of scientist litter in a half a circle formation sitting at their control panels. In front of the panels was a bullet proof glass which allowed the scientists to observe what was going on in the operation room.

"What do we have today?" asked the scientist.

"Our forces knocked out a local farmer. Unfortunately his whole family saw his ordeal so we fired sleeping gas into the area and took the whole family." reported another scientist sitting at a control panel.

"Good. The more ssspeciemenssss we have the better." said the scientist with the red tie.

"Sir, shall we begin the operation?" asked another scientist sitting at another control panel.

"Yessss. Begin whenever you feel you are ready. I am merely here to obssserve and report the higher upssss. I am only an adminstrator for the program." said the scientist with the red tie as he stroked his goatee.

Moe's Diner
"Oh man I'm so full." said an fat officer sitting directly across from Ken.

The officer's name was Frederick Burnt. However, because of his eating habit, everyone in the precint called him Fatty. He didn't mind it one bit because when duty calls, he performs his job as the best of the best in the Precint. Fat might he be, but he is still quick and deadly.

"Your shitting me right Fatty? You full?" asked Howl in awe. Never has he ever heard the Fatty say he was full.

"Officer Fatty, are you serious. Everytime I walk by your office I always see you munching down doughnuts and before I can even walk past halfway you ask me to go buy some more doughnuts." implied Ken who still had a half of a chicken burger in his hands.

"Now, now Ken. That's not the way you should treat your co-workers. Officer Fatty already has enough people calling him names is not nice. Your going to hurt his feelings. Is that right Officer Fatty?" said Riss with a motherly tone and waving a finger at Ken.

Officer Riss was one of the few female officers that hanged out with Officer Howl. The other female officers saw Howl as an pervert, unfit for duty, and a slacker. Of course Howl was a pretty open person who says plenty of things and barely remembers half of it, but besides that, most of the things he saw are pretty harmless. His perverted jokes caused the other female officers to consider him a player.

Riss however found his jokes funny and that Howl was a nice person to be around. Though his jokes offended her a bit now and then, but she knew that he didn't intend to hurt her feelings. She also became a second mother for Ken in the 3 months span when he was here. Ken was a kid from Jersey who lost his parents at the age of 8. His rich grandfather took him in, and they lived on Elm Street, the border of the suburb and urban part of Hevean's Gate.

Two years after they had lived together, Ken's grandfather went on a trip to Europe but died in a plane crash. After his death, Ken recieved his grandfather's will thus inheritting the house, the money, everything along with the consent of his grandfather to live alone and not to be sent to the orphanage. Without knowing any of his other relatives, Kenny has been living alone for 5 years.

"Alright time to head back to the Precint, but first we bring Ken home." said Howl as he checked his watch, and the timer just turned 7:00 PM.

Walking down the street and taking a left and then a right the group arrived at the boathouse. On the bridge there was a woman that was standing at the edge looking down. Her arms and legs were covered with blood of bullet wounds.

"Excuse me miss. Are you alright? What happened?" asked Howl as he took a step towards the injured woman.

The woman just looked back down at the edge of the bridge and muttered a few words and then she jumped.

Zombies wont appear yet. I want to develop on the characters normal lives before the incidents happen. Oh and if you pay enough attention to the street signs on one of the BB maps, you should be able to figure out where Kenny lives, and where the bridge is. And if you were wondering about what Riss and Howls and first names are, they are here.

Officer Lisa Riss
Officer Robert Howl

This post has been edited by Mr.B4k4 Terrorist[dumbass] on July 14, 2006 11:37 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image

Plz don't sue me iliketoblowzombieheadsoff cuz i like stick figures too, and I don't have any originality.
Bow down to the supreme idiot of the idiots : Got Soup?
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: July 14, 2006 11:41 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Ooo, lookin good! Just a few grammar errs, but nothing to bitch about. And why'd you say "story written by an idiot"? It makes people expect a crap story, which is obviously not the case here. Anyway, looking for more!
PM
Mr.B4k4 Terrorist[dumbass]
Posted: July 22, 2006 03:50 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

Thank's for the review SC. Hmm, maybe your right. Maybe I should change the "A story written by an idiot" part. But, are u even able to change it? Ah well. I'll just keep writing. And please excuse my grammer errors, cuz I'm too lazy to change it. laugh.gif , but if this was a essay due for my english class, I would be revising everything at least 3 times. And watch out. Heavy language is included in this chapter.

April 5th 1999

"Wait!" shouted Officer Howl as the woman, jumped off the bridge, and sound sickening crunch can be heard below.

"Damn it!" cursed Fatty as he whipped out his cell phone and began to call for an ambulance.

"Ken, I need you to go home and stay safe. Don't use the stove or anything. Do anything to get whatever happened now out of your mind." said Riss holding Ken by the shoulders and staring at his face which was now as pale as a Mac G5.

"No go." whispered Riss as she gave him a little shove and turned around to find the corpse of the woman, in a pool of blood.

In a Helicopter from afar

"This is Joe. The convict has committed suicide and has died. I cannot get in near enough to retrieve the corpse for further studies of Umbrella Corp. Your orders sir?" asked a kid that was in the helicopter with the Umbrella Corp logo on it.

The helicopter itself was circling around the area where the woman just jumped off the bridge after she met three officers and a kid. Joe who was 5'3 seemed like 12 year old, due to his size. However, he was really 15 and has been working for the Umbrella Corp. for 6 years. As an agent of course.

"This is command. Your orders now are to observe and record what happens in the next matter of minutes. We believe our rival industry has finally gotten an sample on our G-Virus and manipulated it even more and created their own little virus." cracked the radio in Joe's left hand.

Back on the ground

"Ok let's get down there and get the body. You guys stay here and hold the line. We don't want this to get too public." said Officer Fatty as he, Howl, Riss, and two other officers began to slide down the ropes that were thrown down.

"Damn. We're gonna need to get this woman to the hospital via chopper." commented Officer Stan, as they began to approach the corpse.

"Aww jesus." said Officer Ryman holding his nose to hide the smell. However, he felt something was not right here. Even though the smell of death was quite usual to him, this stench that was emitted from the corpse told him it was something else. It was the same smell he had to go through when he was escaping Raccoon City with a few other survivors.

Riss was three feet away from the corpse when the woman just began to twitch and slowly rise to her feet.

"Umm miss. Are you alright?" asked Riss as she walked towards the woman to help her walk.

"NO! RISS! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" shouted Kevin as he raised his Colt USP and aimed it at the woman's head.

"Kevin what are you talking about? We have to get her - ahhh!" screamed Riss in the middle of her sentence when the woman tried to bite her arm. Acting on instinct she gave the woman an uppercut with her left arm and kicked her away with her right leg.

To everyone's surprise except for Officer Kevin Ryman, the woman got up as nothing happened to her.

"Hey freeze!" shouted Officer Stan as he aimed his Glock 18 at the woman's leg.

"I said freeze!" shouted Stan again, but this time, his shout was a little more high pitched, and showed some rookieness.

The woman did not even freeze. She continued her slow shuffle with hands outreached towards Riss who was the nearest to her.

A loud sound of a pistol was fired which echoed all the way back up to the bridge.

Stan had shot the woman in the leg, but all that happened to her was a back step and she continued to walk towards Riss.

"What the fuck!" shouted Stan in complete confusion to why the woman had not went down from the shot.

Firing five more shots at the mad civilian's torso, Stan recieved the same result as before. The woman just continued to walk towards Riss.

Riss who was just as shocked as the others stood where she was in horror. The woman had suffered six shots to body from a 9mm and she was walking as if nothing happened.

Fatty who was staring at the situation with his mouth wide open, began to reach for his own pistol but he was still in a daze. He was snapped out of it when a USP shot was fired from Kevin Ryman's position and the woman immediately went down.

Splashing down into the once lucid water that was now soaked with blood and flesh, Kevin slowly seated himself on to a rock. The same thing was happening all over again. People that was once human was turning into the undead right before his eyes. One year ago in Raccoon City, the people he was escaping with turned one by one into undead that tried to eat him. He had to put them down himself and at the end he only escaped with 5 survivors.

Helicopter

"Joe to command, Joe to command. I have recorded a footage of what has happened in the last few minutes. I will hand in the tape once we reach headquarters. The result is what you have suspected. The virus has turned the dead into a zombie." reported Joe in his radio as he motioned for the pilot to get them back to HQ.

"Command here. We got your report. Head back to HQ immediately for full report. Over and out." crackled Joe's radio with a strong static every now and then.

Warehouse
At the top of the warehouse stood a girl that was around the age of 14. Her short blonde hair was blowing behind her as she raised her radio and muttered something into it, and quickly clipped it back into the radio holder on her waist. She was wearing nothing more than a pair of extremely tight jeans and a blouse that was almost fully unbuttoned that revealed most of her smooth skin that was flushed by the color of the orange glow from the sinking sun.

Looking at the dark house that lied on the end of Elm Street she jumped from the warehouse down to the sidewalk. Landing like a feather that floated out of a north face jacket, she walked towards the house.

"Poor Ken. Must be his first time seeing death in front of his face." thought the girl as she jogged up the steps and knocked on the door.

Ken's Home

Ken had just got home after seeing a woman commit suicide. It was terrifying and nasty when he heard the bone sickening crunch of bones being broken. As soon as he got home he pulled out a cigaratte and lit it up. Taking a deep puff he rolled his head back on his on his couch trying to relax. Kicking his legs up on the table he turned the TV on with his right hand. Dropping the remote besides him he took another puff. As he tapped his cigarette at the ash tray dropping the ashes into it, a knock sounded on his door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do ya think? And don't tell me I got grammer errs cuz I know i got 'em and I'm a lazy idiot who can't spell. And to be honest, excuse me for the language, but in the real world. When stuff does happen. People are ought to curse because they can't restrain themselves from saying it, because what went on in the chapter had no explanation for the characters of what happened.

--------------------
User Posted Image

Plz don't sue me iliketoblowzombieheadsoff cuz i like stick figures too, and I don't have any originality.
Bow down to the supreme idiot of the idiots : Got Soup?
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll