Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Idea for mod, for this game
hunter
Posted: May 20, 2005 09:58 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Well thats not gonna happen in this mod. So take your ideas some where else mate.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
helpme
Posted: May 21, 2005 02:04 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

It was a suggestion for a mod for this mod. So I reallt don't know what you mean. If yout think I was talking about changing the entire mod your wrong I just came with an idea for a small mod for brainbread.
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
  Posted: May 21, 2005 04:53 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

First off, Helpme just suggested to make a MOD for this MOD. Before anyone continues flaming this poor fellow, please READ what he says in his posts. He's not suggesting for this MOD, he's talking about a whole other MOD he is creating for Brainbread. Please guys, don't make this like the "Why, why, why?" topic.

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on May 21, 2005 04:54 am
PM
hunter
Posted: May 21, 2005 11:33 am
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

So its a plugin for bb.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Ğ @ b ® Ī ë Ł /
Posted: May 22, 2005 08:34 am
Quote Post

Zombie Hunter

dude what i meanth is like that evrything has been like suggested, and so.
and also. i wasnt in the best mood when i read it. kind of pissed of in one of my friends. so i was in a bad mood. but still almost evrything has been suggested...

and if you think im trying to defend my actions. then yall wrong. i was just in a bad mood.

This post has been edited by Ğ @ b ® Ī ë Ł // on May 22, 2005 08:41 am
PM
Killermyth
Posted: June 20, 2005 01:07 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

No offence, help me, but I don't really think a "oneshot" to the head should be an instant kill, and if you do that, then you'll change the entire effort to take down a zombie (which is already barely anything). EVEN if you send massive amounts of zombie towards the players, it will still be ridicuously easy to kill them. Think about it, if it was one shot to the head would kill, then what would a magnum be for? Ak-47s, M16s, Sniper rifles, ALL this would be useless. Well A LOT of it would be. Might as well carry around only a simple glock, get rid of the weapon skill, and make it so that body shots do no damage. Sorry, but I think it would totally ruin the game. If you did this "one shot" kill to the head, then you'd have to: Listen to complaints about people and too much guns that do the same thing, HUGE neglect of flamethrower (which is already neglected), have LARGE amounts of enemies, or make zombies really fast, or maek them instant hit, instant infection, WHICH I HATE! Lol, I really HATE the Resident Evil Theory. Ruins the games reputation(So all the characters in Resident Evil are doomed to be zombies?), makes it ridicously hard (thansk to the respawn and death of zombies problem), and you'd have to erase the style of zombies that the original Resident Evil created (Ones in movie could get shot in the chest and fall down).

Thanks for reading my long paragraph lol.
-Killermyth
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll