Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Would somebody make a map for me?
Boofer
Posted: November 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

I would like to make BB_Snipertower, but I don't know how to map so I'd like to ask someone who does to make the map for me.

Basically I would like a large tower in the center of the map with a gigantic plain around it. Spawn point on top of the tower with nothing but sniper rifles, M16, and propane tanks on it. Ladders going up incase the users fall off, but I would prefer an invisible wall around the tower so that players cannot get down from the tower, yet still be able to shoot and throw the tanks off the top.

Around the tower, just an open plain with TONS of zombies. basically a spawn point for them every 3 ft so that there are lots of targets for users to level up on. also so they can use the propane tanks more effectively.

Please let me know if you're interested in making this map for me. It seems as if it's pretty easy to do, I just have no idea how to, nor do I have the time to make it myself.

Thanks
PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: November 14, 2006 11:22 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Group: BB:S Team

Boofer welcome to IronOak forums. Although sounding ok to noobs who cannot play bb the way you are meant to, this map would near on be impossible if im not mistaken you have to be close to a zombie for it to spawn. I think i am right i map for cs not bb so i may be wrong this map wouldn't be much good try downloading lms_closing_in it is ok by far the best bb custom map.

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Neiko
Posted: November 15, 2006 12:47 am
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

It's possible to make this map, but it would take like, 10 minutes, and would lag from all the zombies in one area. =/

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
mrmicky
Posted: November 15, 2006 04:05 pm
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

lol

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster