Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Heaven's Fall: Discussions/Suggestions, A thread to discuss the WEBRPG
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: August 06, 2007 09:32 pm
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

This thread is for discussing Heaven's Fall, and is also suggesting Ideas.

You can start anytime. biggrin.gif

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS
-Must have a mature age.(Character)
-No exaggerated items, guns, clothes, etc.
(EX. Ultimate Rocket Launcher with Infinite Nuke Rockets)

Rules
-Don't exaggerate your roleplaying too much.
(Ex. i killed 509685048605468540968 zombies in one minute.)

-Don't over-powerplay another character in the RPG. Keep it low, but don't make them suck your wang or something. Though you can do that with non-player characters that you may create in the RPG.

-Be friendly to your other RPGmates.

-Have fun and enjoy the RPG! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on August 06, 2007 09:39 pm

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Equalizer
Posted: August 06, 2007 11:11 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Another thing with Characters, regarding equipment and clothing. Don't just say "A shirt." Be descriptive, an urban-camouflaged short-sleeved shirt is the legitimate approach. Regarding weaponry, don't just say "a rifle with a scope." You can say a Thermal-Scoped FN F2000 Civilian Rifle or perhaps a Scoped Heckler & Koch G3KA4, but just a rifle is too simple. Sorry to be harsh, but I prefer to know what gun and how much power you are using.

If you don't know what gun you are talking about, then you can find information on Modern Firearms in Russia.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Nikku
Posted: August 07, 2007 01:21 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

My character is in the streets, not a military base...

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: August 07, 2007 02:54 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

then i got some small ideas.

want to be in a havoc or do you want to be in a safe spot ?

also, wanna be near the cop station ? its a nice spot for viewing events that could give you material for your writing

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 07, 2007 11:36 pm
Quote Post

...or do you wanna be aided by the Black Ops?

They were hiring Rescuers and volunteers to save the Survivors in Heaven's Gate, though they're just starting at it. So, maybe not?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Nikku
Posted: August 08, 2007 03:05 am
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

nah, start as a lone wolf, thats how i roll, crackers laugh.gif

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 08, 2007 04:07 am
Quote Post

Oh hey that's pretty creative happy.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: August 20, 2007 08:42 am
Quote Post

I've a suggestion for the RPG.

I was hoping that this RPG could be like, 5 days long or something, just longer than Plague.

Rufus will have so much things going on.

Along with the black ops, also. They'll have a lot of things that they'll go through as well.

I surely hope this doesn't die out too quick.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Equalizer
Posted: August 28, 2007 10:55 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Okay, I have created an index for the different mutations. Here it is:

- VIRUS DATABASE -

Type 1: Abacus (Blue)
The Blue virus developed by Cybercon, only known as "Abacus", is the weakest yet most contaigous sample of the Mortis Virul family. It is also the most common sample of the virus.

Type 2: Exitus (Purple)
The Exitus sample is a mix of Solid-Ab, and is described as savage and highly life-threatening. Its purple colouring gives a 6-minute time limit for the victim to live. No-one who has contracted this virus has lived. Everyone who has contracted this virus has had a different outcome, depending on their blood type.

Type 3: Solidus (Red)
The Solidus viral sample is the most powerful. It can mutate its victim within 5 minutes. The viral effects last for hours and are extremely powerful. This is the sample that Walther passed on to a farmer outside of Mecklenburg City after being bitten by an infected shark. There were 3 inside Mecklenburg City hospital when the viral spreading started.

Type 4: Genesis (Orange)
The Solidus and the Yticus samples repel each other, however when a pure sample of human blood is put in to the mix the two samples have very diferent outcome. They begin to create an organ which creates a stimulating effect for the victim, if he can be called one. The victim feels no pain, can survive multiple rounds and can run a lot faster. However, the victim only lives for a few minutes. The virus can be killed if in very hot temperatures or if exposed to a naked flame.

Type 5: Yticus (Yellow)
The Yticus sample is the most unstable form of the virus. It directly targets the brain and develops an organ of its own. This organ is able to destroy the human brain within a matter of seconds and possess its victim's bloodstream turning it in to an organic explosive device. When any part of the host body is affected the body begins to precipitate a cloud of infection. The virus is extremely small, allowing it to enter any area of the body very quickly.

Type 6: Arcturus (Green)
As the Yticus sample is very unstable and can have effects of neutralization, it has created a cure-type for the Abacus sample. the pigments mix, however the properties of the counter-virus mix with those of the original virus. Abacus can be cured using the Arcturus counter-virus, likewise with the Genesis and Solidus samples.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Posted: August 29, 2007 04:32 am
Quote Post

That is.... nice!

Names are not bad at all. I was thinking of making one like this, but you did pretty better than what I thought. laugh.gif

I had a dumb thought about the Arcturus Sample.
Once it is used to heal the infected, there's a 5-10% chance that infected person will turn into a vile, acidic and infectious zombie.
Green=Acid? Yep, kind of weird but it wasn't too worth it.

And so, I'll put up the enhanced Zombies Only info here.
This is based on your Stuff:

Zombie
A host infected the Abacus virus. This virus is the most common and most weak among all of the other viruses. Its host's hostility varies. One host is weak, but if it is in numbers, it can cause utter damage. The only importance to the host is human flesh. It does not recognize other hosts as enemies.

Infection Time: 1 to 2 Hours.

Symptoms: When infected, skin will turn pale, fatigue will take over, and dizzyness will blind the eyes.

Tips: When encountered, neutralize the head.
If a person is bitten, quickly neutralize him/her, or find an Arcturus Sample for disinfection.

Chaser
A host infected by the Exitus virus. Infection time is very minimal compared to the Abacus sample. The chaser is very different from a normal zombie, since now it is able to run at a high rate. The virus also improves the host's stamina and lungs. Depending on the host, the virus can improve certain functions of the body. The virus however, takes very long to pass on.

Infection Time: 5 to 6 Minutes.

Symptoms: Infected will start to faint(rare), develop clear dark pupils, or breathe very hard.

Tips: Quickly eliminate the infected person if the symptoms start to show.

Suicidal Zombie
A host that bears the Yticus Virus.
Infection time is much faster than the Exitus sample. Once the virus takes complete control of the host, it is able to create a zombie that can combust unexpectedly. The cause of the combustion is the unstable virus. If the virus is kept well, however, it can create a much more dangerous foe to deal with. The explosion can also pass the virus around, but only for a short time. Its fumes can cause severe skin damage. The virus is small, so it can get into small openings of the human body as well.
This infected moves very slowly and moves eratically.

Infection Time: 45 Seconds to 2 Minutes.

Symptoms: The infected person will start to lose its mind, and may cause rampage to its surroundings.
Then, it may cough out blood or instantly die.

Tips: Once encountered, quickly avoid it and kill it from a distance. Its explosion can revive freshly dead bodies, but not decayed ones.

Mutated Zombie
If the abacus virus is kept well by a host, it can mutate certain body parts and may turn them into deadly weapons. This mutation takes a huge amount of time, and it only works on certain hosts. Mutation can also start depending on the reaction of the host to its environment. Therefore, it can mutate any limb or internal organs for better performance.

Mutation Time: Varies. 1-2 Days average. Certain hosts can mutate.

Zombie(2nd Stage)
Certain Abacus viruses can develop if it chooses to do so. Once in its 2nd stage, zombies will have some minor changes. Zombies are now much stronger, and they are able to walk faster. The virus also activates a bit of the host's brain. This can help zombies pick up items and may use them as weapons.

Virus Development Time: 1 to 2 hours. Certain viruses can only develop.

Mind-balanced Infection
This is a very rare occasion for certain hosts. Some hosts, if infected, can be able to control it. Some hosts can create something out of it. The source of this change is in the host's mind. It varies greatly from person to person, and it rarely happens. So far, it only works on the Abacus and Exitus viruses. If the host is fully infected, it can identify other infected hosts as enemies. However, the drawback for this is that the host lives for a short amount of time.

Differences:
-Host is able to hold infection longer than the normal time.
-Changes in host will be powered mostly by emotion.

Occurences:
-Bryan Furlin

==============

Revenant Virus(Instant Death organism)
This virus is not related to the others, for it is the experiment of the Dark Ops.
They have combined the Abacus Virus and other compounds. The main compound is fungi bacteria.

The virus will act like a fungus, in which it grows inside of the host's brain and takes control over it.
Then, it will create a creature that seems impossible; the Revenant.

Its appearance is a bare skeleton. The fungus contained in the virus holds the bones together to make it move. Revenants kill anything they see, except other Revenants.

Their mobility and strength varies from the bones. Its source of life is in the fungal overmind, in which it hides in the skull of the skeleton. It sends out other fungi to hold the bones together. The fungal overmind is able to harden the bones after some time and also, protect it from decaying quickly. If the bones contain a certain disease(e.g. Osteoporosis), the fungal overmind will not be able to clear it.

Process(Timelimit: 20 minutes):
-Fungal bacteria gets inside the body.
-Bacteria will look for the brain; once found, infection will begin.
-After fully taking over the brain, it will use some of the muscular system to hold the bones intact; excess will be removed.
-Host will die without warning.
-Once dead, the host's skin will peel off easily.
-Fungal Overmind will revive the host and start controlling the host.

Tips:
-Once encountering a Revenant, quickly neutralize its head. It is the source of the overmind.
-Revenants are hostile in close contact; stay away from a distance.
-Most Revenants wear low-quality Dark Ops uniforms; it can stand a few rounds of bullets. Make sure to target wisely.

Other Notes:
Right now, the virus cannot be released out in the open. It is currently in the hands of the Dark Ops. The Dark Ops are currently using the Revenants as other henchmen and a weapon against the undead. They are currently controlled by the Dark Ops, and they appear in great numbers. Currently they are scattered in the city to neutralize any opponents. The Dark Ops create Revenants through captivated persons and some unworthy soldiers.

-----------------
And so, this'll be where I'll keep on posting Dark Ops Biological weapons.
I just wanted to type down what I wanted to for the viruses, Equalizer laugh.gif
Hopefully you don't mind.

Edited: April 25, 2008 UPDATE
-I changed some sentences and added 3 new entries. Also edited the Revenant section.

May 09 2008
-Just changed some words. biggrin.gif

If you guys choose to do the last entry with a character, let me know. And, keep it minimal pl0x!!! The reason I said that it's only for certain hosts is that only a few characters can do it. Thanks and hope you understand.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on May 10, 2008 04:56 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Equalizer
Posted: August 29, 2007 09:47 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

No sure, sounds like a fascinating idea with the Revanant sample. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll