Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Shutdown, Story with Forum Members
Equalizer
Posted: October 05, 2005 11:27 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

I seen that everyone is into this story thing... so I thought I might have a go at it

Background
300 years ago there was a war between Mankind and Aliens. As Human Civilization and technology got better, they decided to create AI. And along with it, create an entire race of Robots.
But as humans became more dependent on the robots and money, the robot civilization never earned anything. The first robot stood up to the President of the US and started mayhem between humans and robots.
The streets were a dangerous path to walk. On every corner there were soldiers trying to defend themselves and only getting killed. Robots sweeping the highways ridding it from vehicles. They had never had so much fun.
But Humans landed on Mars 80 years later and created civilization there. But on a distant planet, danger lingers as the Aliens plan to attack the Humans again.

Prologue
There were no streets in Micro. Kyle walked down the dusty path back home. It was 17th December 2521, and Kyle was regretting he had ever lived. He had come in to a rough time with his boss and he didn't want to get into any more trouble.
As Kyle opened the door to his house, he stopped and looked over at the harbour. Five boys were going round together wearing bright yellow balaclavas. Kyle glanced at them, then shook his head and walked in to his house.
As he closed the door, he could notice something was wrong. The table leg had been scratched with something. A door that was closed had now been left wide open. The carpet was smeared with an unusual light orange tint splashed down. When Kyle looked in the fridge there was a display of butter on the top shelf of diffreent brands. CLOVER GREEN. FLUROLIVE. Kyle closed the fridge door and drew a gun from his back pocket.
He walked upstairs. There was water on the floor. When he walked into the bathroom, the bath was full and the shower end was left dunked in. He took part of the hose out and found that it was still running. He twisted the knob to switch it off. But then the chandelier on the landing fell down and smashed. Whoever was in Kyle's house was still here.
Kyle walked into his room and saw a girl*, around 10 sitting on the bed. He walked over to examine her and stopped. Then the girl lashed out with her fist, ramming it into Kyle's neck, disabling him from breathing.

*The girl in the intro is actually an alien... in human disguise. You'll find out who she really is.

Character Layout

Name:-
Race:- (Human, Alien, AI, Cyborg)
Personality:-
Interests:-
Brief Background:-

My Character

Name:- Yautz Credez
Race:- Human
Personality:- Respectful. "Please" and "Thank you" are his way of life.
Interests:- Horror Movies, Sci-fi Films, Rock Music
Brief Background:- Yautz grew up in Micro, bullied all the time. He learned Kung Fu and still hasn't found a way of conquering their bullying.

Rules
No Superhuman abilities
AI Characters must have e.g. Program #55427 'Bot-name' and the number may also be altered.
This isn't RP, so if you want to RP do it somewhere else.

Thank you wink.gif Comments are welcome at any time

This post has been edited by Equalizer on October 06, 2005 09:29 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Equalizer
Posted: October 06, 2005 12:00 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Is anyone on this?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Mic2070
Posted: October 06, 2005 08:09 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Name: #Program 623...*System error* Reallocating program number...
#Program 1337 "Akan"
Race : AI

Personality: Logical, analytic, and proud.

Interests: Serve the "Mind"; Seek revenge.

Brief Background: Akan's teammate, "#Program V1|41N6", codename lost, has been captured by aliens, and must be dead now. Akan seeks revenge for his teammate.
(Am I... feeling emotions ? Anger ? Like those... humans ? I must focus on my mission.)

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Equalizer
Posted: October 06, 2005 09:03 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (Mic2070 @ Oct 6 2005, 08:09 PM)
(Am I... feeling emotions ? Anger ? Like those... humans ? I must focus on my mission.)

Ummm, yes you are... and I'll try and fit that into the story, if I can but right now I can't think of a beginning for Chapter 1

This post has been edited by Equalizer on October 06, 2005 09:04 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Nikku
Posted: October 06, 2005 09:03 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

Name:- Shadow
Race:- Cyborg
Age:- was 19 wehn turned into cyborg, in humans years about 25, but no sign of ageing
Personality:- Joking, Kind of Quite, VERY strong,
Interests:- Horror movies, guns, weapons, VR
Brief Background:- got into many fights as a kid, was always strong, decided to join the fight againgist aliens, and naturally exceld, very quickly, was a special ops commando, wounded badly, he was so good humans couldnt afford to lose him or his squad, so him and his squad are Cyborgs, and can go a while without, eating, sleep, etc

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: October 06, 2005 09:07 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (Nikku @ Oct 6 2005, 09:03 PM)
Race:- Cyborg

I'll take that bit as Human/AI, as that's the only thing I can come up with cyborg-like... and- well, yes it's accepted apart from that. No need to do anything else to him

This post has been edited by Equalizer on October 06, 2005 09:08 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Nikku
Posted: October 06, 2005 09:21 pm
Quote Post

Mr. Coke

cant you jsut make me cyborg? do you know what a cyborg is?

HAlf human/half robot (human side controls)

or

A Robot with a brain in it (but im the first one!)

--------------------
Only when you gick, will you truly fish...
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: October 06, 2005 09:29 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Yeah, sure. I'll add that to thr 'race' list now

This post has been edited by Equalizer on October 06, 2005 09:31 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Elite viking
Posted: October 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Character Layout

Name:- Program #03416 "V1|41N6" class Virus
Race:- AI

Occupation:- Special Projects hacker program. Infects hostile machinery. Is mostly digital, however he has a computer self locked down somewhere.

Personality:- Ruthless against whatever defined as "hostile".
Interests:- No emotions. Only...a willingness, no, need to do the bidding of the Overmind.

Brief Background:- The "Viking" class Virus mind was engaging the digital grounds of a newly founded terrorist group of techno- humans, the fanatic MJ12 (Majestic 12). Before long he had breached their firewalls, but before he could destroy their equipment he was...abducted... by a new lifeform.
Presumed dead his physical shell was abandoned, dropped in the deserts of former New York. His pshycical self, his soul, aboard an alien cruiser.

If you could you handle all that it'd be great smile.gif

This post has been edited by Elite viking on October 06, 2005 11:01 pm
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: October 07, 2005 11:09 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Sounds good... well I thinkk it's time for Chapter 1

Chapter 1
The doorbel rang loudly. Yautz was woken by the first 2 chimes but he still lay in bed, motionless. The doorbell rand again. Yautz fumbled around for his glasses and put them on his face, walking outside his bedroom door and picking up a dressing robe from the banister putting it on himself. He came downstairs and pressed a button.
"Who's this?" Yautz asked.
"This is Akan, can you let me in?" the voice said down the other side of the line.
"Akan who?"
"Just Akan, that's all."
Yautz opened the door. "Hey...!"
"I got some bad news," Akan said.
"What is it?" Yautz wasn't scared. He had met a robot before.
"Mr Credez was driving home yesterday. He didn't make it."
"S-so he asked you to... tell me? What?" Yautz was confused.
"No," Akan was obviously getting cold. Yautz pulled the chain off the door and opened it completely. Then, "He told me that if he wasn't back by midnight last night I was to take charge."
"Fine... come in."
Akan came in to the house. Yautz shut the door behind the pair of them.
"There was... lorry broken... driver jailed..."
Yautz was listening in on him. "You said... A lorry got to him?"

The day passed on. Akan and Yautz had gone to a Pizza House - known more commonly as 'Pizza Hut' before they changed their name. Then Yautz went to the Arcade with Akan, crossing a few more robots on the way. "This part of town's dangerous, I think we should head back."
So Yautz took to another route back home, killing off an hour in traffic. Eventually he got bored and called over the road at a Taxi.
As the Taxi came over, Akan and Yautz ran to it. They got in. "Bravo Place, neat the Champion Statue," Yautz said. And the taxi shot into the air and flew there.
Yautz had been in a Hover-Car before. It was powered by motors with fans underneath spinning at 6000 rps - revolutions per second. Then there were fans on the back, spinning at the same speed.
And then it landed. Hover-cars were really the only things that people could have as transport, unless they got hover-bikes, which were even more expensive.
They walked down the narrow path, entering their house. Yautz saw that the door was open two, but still he went in. Three men wearing orange and black overalls were inside.
"Hey! What are doing in here?" one of the men demanded.
"Umm, this is my house and I would like you to go, please?" Yautz shouted, using the same, stern voice and look. In the corner of his eye, Yautz could see Akan twitching at his back pocket, finally producing a gun. He pointed it at one of the men.
And fired.
The bullet scraped the wall with a blue liquid. then three more bulets followed it. Finally the man ripped off the over-skin revealing an alien beneath it. The alien whipped at Yautz cutting three scars across his face. Then the alien fell, rriddled with bullets squeezing blood through the holes.
"I knew there was something wrong with him," another man said. Akan was reloading, according to Yautz's cornered eye. Then Akan aimed at another man. "You'd better leave," he said. The workers ran out of the door.
"Whew..." Yautz said.
"Whew what?" Akan asked in response.
"What you just did?" Yautz walked over to the stairs. "I'm gonna get some rest." Yautz walked upstairs and flatted out on his bed.
Downstairs, Akan was plugging himself in to recharge.

---

Aliens are the main enemies, but after the years, AI has eventually become friendly with the Humans. But infected Robots are only there to terminate anyone in their path, but other infected robots.
The Humans are the only ones capable of recreating robots back to perfection. The robots have nowhere to go, but a deserted planet named Crius 5 in which I'll bring in later. wink.gif Comments?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Equalizer
Posted: October 08, 2005 03:31 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

ummm still active?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll