Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 1234>»»  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> A Plague Most Deadly, A Brainbread RPG...
Equalizer
Posted: November 20, 2006 12:13 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Thanks for the sign-ups guys. Here are your entries wink.gif

---

Gordon Frohman

You are standing on a rooftop, looking over toe city. You're not far from Michael Lee; Only a few blocks and you're there with him. He's just leaving the rooftop in search of a petrol tank to fuel the helicopter he's standing close to, or was.
Something is moving below you. You aim your gun down and you see, through your scope, Andy Syria, who is walking in to a building with an assault rifle. You decide not to shoot him because you are not sure if he is a zombie or not. Still, you take your time to react and load your sniper-rifle. Then you get up and begin running off the rooftop towards the helicopter.
It's an ambulance helicopter. You go in to it to search for medical supplies, only to find three syringes of liquid morphine on the side, a respirator with an oxygen tank and four bandages. You also quite strangely come across a small bottle of whiskey. You take as many supplies as you can, then put them in a small medical pouch and attach the medical pouch to your belt. Finally, you get going in the direction Michael went.

OBJECTIVES
PRIMARY: Catch up with Michael Lee; Escape from Mecklenburg.
SECONDARY: Find survivors; Find out about Andy Syria; Don't get caught by the MCPD.

TEAM MEMBERS:
None.

---

Nick Tatalia

You are standing on the streets with three of your co-workers. One of them has sustained a serious bite and doesn't have much time until he mutates. You've just killed the zombie that bit your friend, now you need to get to a hospital to find medical supplies.
The other co-workers are armed with Heckler & Koch XM8 Carbine Assault Rifles and are wearing Kevlar as well, only one of them has a chainmail-lined vest and has a camouflage outfit with a jungle cap. The other one is an engineer with a rucksack with different tools and a blowtorch. He's your best bet if you're going to break in somewhere with a locked door.
You quickly take a map from the camo guy and examine it quickly. Your wounded soldier gets up and loads an MP5 to look at the map. He quickly calculates a route which will get them to the hospital quickly. You all seem to agree on which direction you're going in, so you get in to a Land Rover and get going. The engineer is driving the car and you are in the front passenger seat while the camo soldier is tending to your wounded soldier.

OBJECTIVES:
PRIMARY: Get ot the Hospital; Heal the Wounded Soldier; Escape from Mecklenburg.
SECONDARY: Find survivors; Find Michael Lee.

TEAM MEMBERS:
Camo soldier armed with XM8 and wearing Chainmail-lined Kevlar
Engineer armed with XM8, wearing Kevlar and equipped with different wrenches, screwdrivers and blowtorch
Wounded Soldier armed with MP5, wearing Kevlar and equipped with a Rucksack.

---

If you wish to have anything changed, feel free to PM me biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
brown416
Posted: November 22, 2006 07:21 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

Group: Members

Character Sheet

Profile:
- Taylor Brown
- Male
- mechanical engineer
- English
- designs hunting equipment, and has expert marksmanship skills.
Body:
- slightly weathered, but still smooth
- blonde

- slightly tan
- 6 foot 3
- 150 lbs

Weapons and Equipment:
- marlin 336 lever action rifle (open sights)
- browning high power
- srk cold steel knife
- none
- none
- camouflage clothing
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: November 23, 2006 10:40 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Your character's good, Brown wink.gif I'll put him in the next entry post. Oh, and welcome to the forums biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
brown416
Posted: November 23, 2006 09:20 pm
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

thanks. i wanted my character to be realistic.
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: November 23, 2006 11:27 pm
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Character Sheet

-UPDATE(12-27-06): Changed his age, and changed appearance words. The age will forsure not affect him.
-BIG UPDATE!(6-23-09): I feel that I should change a few stuff. After watching some movies.... think I got a better idea for Sr. Rufus. smile.gif
*Updated his occupation, bio, all of his physical properties. And also, his dragon knife is now a military knife.
*I also added Robertus Stockton to this part for easier viewing! I updated pretty much everything in his profile.
*6-24-09: some slight changes
Profile:
- Name: Rufus Stockton
- Occupation: Military Soldier in the past life, currently a Mercenary for hire.
- Nationality: Half American, Whole Italian
- Bio:
In his earlier years, Rufus didn't know what to do with his life. Eventually, he decided to join the army at the age of 22. Many horrible memories were made, and it was hard for him to put aside. He realized that all he could do in his life is end violence. He decided to be a mercenary for hire all his life until it's good for him to stop.
He just couldn't put his gun and knife aside... they were his companions. It wasn't long until Rufus got involved with the living dead when he was hired to parttake in the "Bostyork Incident", where a lively virus has destroyed a once huge city.
His sudden disappearance made many assume that he's dead...
It wasn't long until he turned up in Mecklenburg, once again involved in a battle against the living dead. He felt that his job wasn't done yet.
There was still so much to do and so much to live for.

Body:
- Facial Appearance: Shows signs of early aging, light wrinkles on his face. Has a salt-and-pepper-colored beard. Has a scar on his left eye.
- Hair: Salt-and-Pepper color, mixed black and grey hair. Really clean cut, slightly long hair tied back.
- Skin: Lightly pale skin, touch of slight tan overall.
- Height: 6'2
- Weight: 198 pounds

Weapons and Equipment:
- Primary - SPAS 12 with stock, no handle, dark grey in color.
- Secondary - USP with silencer, uses 9mm bullets.
- Melee - Battle-scarred Military Knife
- Explosives - 1 frag grenade, 1 incendiary grenade
- Armour - Kevlar Vest
- Clothing - Grey T shirt, green-ish army pants, boots, open-fingered kevlar gloves, skull imprinted on top.

===================================================

Robertus Stockton
- Occupation: Strategic officer and Secret Agent of the Special Ops
- Nationality: Half American, Half Italian, traces of British
- Bio:
Robert was the adoptive brother of Rufus Stockton. Robert was adopted at age 1, when Rufus was 15. Only after a few days, they were both separated.
Robert was raised to focus on blue-collar jobs, while Rufus remained confused about what to do with his life.
Robert's interest in ancient battles and his tactical approach to things got him hired in the Special Ops. He partook in some battles his brother had fought. Periodically, they saw each other very much. Robert even helped Rufus raise his daughter, whom needed a father when Rufus was out to war.
It wasn't long until they were separated once again. Robert took Rufus's daughter with him since Rufus vanished without a trace.
After a few years time, they meet again in the incident of Mecklenburg.

- Appearance:
- Facial Appearance: Very young, well-developed facial structure.
Completely dark iris on his eyes. Very clear skin on his face. Overall look is very serious.
- Hair: Formally cut hair, Pure black color with a few dark grey streaks.
- Skin: Very pale, clear skin.
- Height: 5'9
- Weight: 148 lbs.

Weapons and Equipment:
- Primary - "Darkfalcon" suitcase, which is a concealed laptop and possible bomb device
- Secondary - "Darkfalcon" USP with silencer
- Melee - None
- Explosives - Suitcase acts as an activational bomb
- Armour - Light Vest, used as an undergarment
- Clothing - Dark business suit and tie, polished shoes

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on June 25, 2009 07:10 am

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Equalizer
Posted: November 24, 2006 04:28 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Here you go fellas, I'm writing you in. Feel free to start rping as soon as your intros are done.

---

Taylor Brown

You are currently repairing a jeep. You hear moaning outside, but you don't really care about it at the moment. You continue working.
The door opens and someone comes in. You immediately grab a spanner and throw it at this... thing's... head, or whats left of it. The creatre falls to the floor, definitely dead. You continue working.
A few minutes later, you're finished. You start the jeep and drive away. Later, you arrive at a bank. Someone's clearly arrivedbefore you have. You load your handgun and walk in, unafraid. When you get in, you find that someone has been there. You're not sure if they're still there or not; You're still going in.
At the front desk, a... thing, walks towards you. You shoot both its eyes out and stamp on its foot, then finally put your elbow through its spleen. The creature screams in pain before... dying, really.
You continue round the desk. Gunshots stop your way and you notice, behind the desk is a survivor.
But not quite. He's wearing a Kevlar vest and packing some pretty good gear. "Jesus christ, man..." he says. "How the hell did you get here?"
You don't answer; You just walk through another nearby door. The man follows you.
"Why are you following me?" you ask him.
"I'm looking for cash."
"You're looking for cash in a god-forsaken city like this?"
"Yeah, what else can you get from a bank? You can get lots of stuff! Come to think of it, bank vaults are quite much good for shelter too. See you around."
The man walks in the opposite direction to where your heading. You stand there, confused. This man isn't normal at all.

OBJECTIVES
PRIMARY: Find out about Andy Syria; Escape from Mecklenburg
SECONDARY: Find survivors; Stop Andy Syria from robbng the bank; Don't get caught by the MCPD.

TEAM MEMBERS:
None.

---

Rufus Stockton

You're fighting over ground. You already have control of the bridge that goes over the Mecklenburg river. Most of your soldiers are dead now, but there are some of you still hanging in.
You find a soldier with a pair of hand grenades. You pull both pins and throw the grenades from behind your cover. Both grenades land close to the horde of incoming zombies. A few seconds later there is a massive BOOM! as part of the bridge collapses.
You are close to the hospital and one of your men has been bitten. He hasn't got much time, but he's hanging in. You look over your cover and see that there is no way across. The only way to go is back, and back is where there are more military and a lot more zombies than there are here.
At the time of your peril, there is one way across. There is a small part of concrete left connecting the two parts of the bridge together. Your soldier patches up his wound and is already taking his chance.
Another soldier operating an M60 machine gun fires at the zombies on the other side of the bridge. He's using the APC machine gun to clear a path for both of you. As the last of the zombies are being slaughtered by machine gun fire, you take your chance to run across the bridge with your friend who is already across and shooting. The soldier on the APC gets down and follows you over with the machine gun.
Ahead, you can see sirens and a helicopter. Two people are just leaving the helicopter pad and walking away. You instantly see the helicopter is one of your ways out.

OBJECTIVES
PRIMARY: Get to the Hospital; Heal the wounded soldier; Escape from Mecklenburg
SECONDARY: Find survivors; Kill all refugees who refuse to leave.

TEAM MEMBERS:
Wounded Soldier with G3 Assault Rifle and Kevlar vest
Heavy Weapons Soldier with M60

---

If you want anything changed, please feel free to PM. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
brown416
Posted: November 25, 2006 03:20 am
Quote Post

Rotten Meat

[U]Taylor Brown
current equipment: marlin 336, hi power, srk knife.
new allies: Andy Syria

"Hey, where are you going?" Taylor asked Andy as he saw him walking the other way.
"I'm going to take this cash and get out of here," said Andy. "The hell you are," said Taylor as he aimed his hi power at Andy's head. " Everything around us may be a living hell, but I am still going to uphold the law." Andy turned around and smiled."Do you really think you can get out of here by yourself? Do you even know your way around this place? I'm one of the few people alive who know how to get out of here. Plus, I have more firepower than you do. So you can either get me a ride out of here or you can just drive around this place till you run out of gas then die." Taylor then lowered his weapon and sighed. "Fine, ill give you a ride out of here. But on one condition. I drive."
Both Taylor and Andy got in the Jeep and started to drive off. "Where do we need to go first?" Taylor asked. "To the hospital, I heard there was some soldiers there," Andy said.

Ok, its not perfect. But its my first time writing. The guy's name is Andy right? huh.gif

This post has been edited by brown416 on November 25, 2006 03:22 am
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: November 25, 2006 01:49 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Yeah... but that's a tad power-play. If you can, try not to use other people's characters, as some people don't exactly like it. Only for short dialogue, because then you're not doing too much. Just some advice to make sure you're not on the wrong road wink.gif

I'll re-do that dialogue, just so we're together on that.

---

All characters: 5:17 PM (2 hours until dark)

Andy Syria

I followed the man in front of me through the door. He turned around, gun in hand.
"Why are you following me?" he asked me.
"I'm looking for cash," I said back.
"You're looking for cash in a god-forsaken city like this?" His face was confused.
"Yeah, what else can you get from a bank?" I was surprised about the fact he was so confused. "You can get lots of stuff! Come to think of it, bank vaults are quite much good for shelter too. See you around."
I walked in the direction of the vault. I knew the way there, because I was already a failed MCPD unit - failed here.
The man followed me now. I turned around and aimed my gun at his face. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked him.
He backed away, scared of the fact that I had an F2000 and wasn't afraid to shoot. "Why are you doing this?" he asked, nervous.
"I'm doing this because it's my failed job." I hated the fact that he asks stupid questions. "I'm doing this because it's my punishment."
"You already were punished. Listen, I saw some soldiers at the hospital, maybe we cold get out that way. There was also a helipad there while I was driving."
"You go on your own suicide mission. But me? I'm from the wild." I aimed my gun down and walked away.
A bullet passed my shoulder. I turned around and shot back by his feet, missing deliberately. With that, I smashed a red button and stepped through a round circular door. The dor closed behind me with a loud bang.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 25, 2006 07:19 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

im not good at this ,

Gordon Frohman
you get in the ambulance and tries to get it working,
" come on , COME ON ! " you say angrily while trying to get the car to work
when you suddenly hear *unnnnngh *
you look around and see nothing but shadows from a alley next to the car,
you get out of the car and start walking , but then you hear radio chatter from the ambulance radio,
" are th****** a***** survivors ***** hospital ? ***** "
you return to the ambulance and tries to reply, but the radio doesnt work good,
you begin to screw it off hoping to meet a mechanic who is alive, when you see zombies getting out of the alley , you take up the magmum and shoot at the zombies , hitting them in the head one after another ,
" fuck i gotta get out of this place " you say to yourself while going towards the hospital,

Objectives :

Primary : get to the hospital to get some supplies
secondary: find survivors , some money ,and kill as much zombies as possible

This post has been edited by gordon_frohman on November 25, 2006 07:19 pm

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: November 25, 2006 07:23 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Try to use the first person for roleplay-writing. I find it easier... both for reading a d writing.

This post has been edited by Equalizer on November 25, 2006 07:24 pm

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 25, 2006 10:20 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

doh , okay

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: November 27, 2006 11:06 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Would it be too late to join? unsure.gif

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Equalizer
Posted: November 27, 2006 11:40 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Never too late biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Xemo
Posted: November 28, 2006 01:50 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Not very good at things like this...Mrh..
Profile:
Name:Donn Baker
Nationality:American
Bio:Former college student.Decided he wanted an adventure,and joined the Army at the age of 24.

Body:
-Brown eyes,a small scar on his left cheek.
-Short black hair.
-White,slightly tanned.
-6'2
-Around 165 pounds

Weapons and Equipment:
-M16 A-4
-Desert Eagle(Those pretty silver ones..;\)
-Combat Knife
-2 M61 Frag Grenades
-Kevlar Vest and Helmet
-Army Fatigues and boots

Bah!I tried.

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Xemo
Posted: November 29, 2006 10:36 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

unsure.gif Doodeedoo....These things go poof rather quickly.

--------------------
Smashie.>.>
PMEmail Poster
Pages: 1234>»»
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll