Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Forum Raves, let your steam out
mallic
Posted: July 05, 2009 10:58 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ July 01, 2009 10:24 pm)
1. Stop bitching so much. I know your parents are acting absolutely gay right now, and I empathize with you completely. But you have to learn to start ignoring, and start doing. Remember, even in foul circumstances a life is what you make it man. If you want to fix your sleeping habits, you only got yourself to do that. No one do it for you or help you. Ignore the other elements and do your stuff. Hopefully, you'll realize this sooner than later.

2. The Filipino culture is completely outdated. If it doesn't adapt to the modern world it must be forcibly removed from human society. Period.

take your own advice and quit bitching about your parents *sticks tongue out*

I guess that means I need to stop bitching about my life.

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: July 06, 2009 10:00 pm
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

We all bitch about them sometimes.

For me, I just accumulated all what they do to me everyday and turned it into this one argument(posted a page ago). But yeah, I'm focusing on the bad shit and not the what-you-have-to-do shit. Bad move actually. So, once again, thanks SC. smile.gif

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: July 07, 2009 12:19 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (mallic @ July 05, 2009 02:58 pm)
QUOTE (Security Corporate @ July 01, 2009 10:24 pm)
1. Stop bitching so much. I know your parents are acting absolutely gay right now, and I empathize with you completely. But you have to learn to start ignoring, and start doing. Remember, even in foul circumstances a life is what you make it man. If you want to fix your sleeping habits, you only got yourself to do that. No one do it for you or help you. Ignore the other elements and do your stuff. Hopefully, you'll realize this sooner than later.

2. The Filipino culture is completely outdated. If it doesn't adapt to the modern world it must be forcibly removed from human society. Period.

take your own advice and quit bitching about your parents *sticks tongue out*

I guess that means I need to stop bitching about my life.

You fairy. You company man!
PM
mallic
Posted: July 07, 2009 01:54 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Stop quoting Glen Garry Glen Ross

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Posted: July 07, 2009 02:01 am
Quote Post

Haahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahahaha biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: July 09, 2009 06:57 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Good god I hate my dad.

Hes the biggest ass ever.

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
gordon_frohman
Posted: August 31, 2009 03:00 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

trying to talk someone out of killing themselves,
frigging hard when its over msn

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: September 10, 2009 08:32 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

"There once was a man named Ray
Who fashioned a cunt out of clay
But the heat of his prick
Turned the clay into brick
And tore all his foreskin away"

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: September 11, 2009 11:05 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

4 years I have known this girl. I was willing to give my life to her and do anything I could to please her. I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

Now she dumps me and doesn't even have the fucking guts to do it over the phone she does it in a fucking email.

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: September 12, 2009 01:03 am
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Fuck Mallic, i'm really sorry to hear that. Damn man; I have no experience with shit like this, but just stay strong mate.

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: September 12, 2009 01:05 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

ah cried on ari's metaphorical shoulder for a bit and I am fine now. No sense in holding on too long. Might as well just move on.

This post has been edited by mallic on September 12, 2009 01:06 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
Slip away, to fade away
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
mrmicky
Posted: September 12, 2009 01:07 am
Quote Post

The Pwnerer

Ok good to know man, sometimes things just happen init. Shitty world we live in tbh sad.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image

Lightsaver the energy efficient Lightsabre
PMEmail Poster
Posted: September 14, 2009 05:53 am
Quote Post

QUOTE (mallic @ September 11, 2009 02:05 pm)
4 years I have known this girl. I was willing to give my life to her and do anything I could to please her. I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

Now she dumps me and doesn't even have the fucking guts to do it over the phone she does it in a fucking email.

Holy crap... I had to miss this post!!!
So sorry mate, but glad you're on your way to your recovery. That was a bitch move... breaking up through email. Girls can be very stupid sometimes...........

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: August 03, 2010 09:27 am
Quote Post

It's late... and it's been a while... but this NEEDS to come out.
As you can see, it just happened like half an hour ago from this post.

I gotta say though, my mom had just made me realize that I'm not doing well in life.

So tonight, we planned on registering for my city college classes. It was supposed to be at 10 AM august 3, but I started at 10 PM august 2. I haven't planned for this for SUCH a loooooooong time and I'm only doing it last minute (which is my mistake). When I logged on to the website, I looked for my registration status. I was able to register during the middle of July.... holy crap!!! That's a giant mistake I have made on my part(and I've always done so). I failed to scan through the website more often than before.

And so, I tried to hide that fact. I kept on looking for classes but most of the ideal ones are closed. All I managed to get were ones that I probably don't even need (do I really need to speak Japanese one day?). And so, my mom added to the picture, like she promised.
She forced me to look into the schedule book, which I didn't even need. She forced me to write the alternative classes that I'd find on paper, but I've been doing it on the PC's notepad. As you can see, she thinks she knows the stuff more than me but fails to do so.
I didn't want her to see my actual reg. date, for it might trigger yet another lecture. I gotta admit though, I do need one of these talks, but not at the right moment....
To no avail, she finds my actual registration date!! Holy shit!! How convinient. blubbern.gif
She got angry. "You're making these mistakes again!!!" is something she said that I remembered from this. She's making me feel like I'm a kid, telling me that I need people to tell me what to do. She rambles about me being caught up on something else rather than being committed to this. That I should always be in the computer every morning I wake up, vigorously looking at the website to get used to it. She says that I should be using my spare time reading the handbook rather than doing something else.
I myself agree.... yes, I should've been doing this and that. But seriously, she's missing something: do I have the interest to do that type of shit? It's as if she's FORCING me to do this. She realized that I've been getting the same mistakes that I should've learned from a long time ago. Well.... I don't think she's getting the message....

I'm not in tip-top shape.

I'm tired of sitting around, myself. I'm tired of doing the same thing over, and over.... everyday. Life gets sucky. I'm going through that phase right now. Why don't they just understand that?
How can they NOT tell that I'm going through a damned phase right now? Hell, I could be drinking or smoking pot right now to kill the sadness. But fuck no. I'm better than that. I'm still going through a fucking crisis, though. Why can't these bitches not understand?

My problem? I'm always at home. I do pretty much the same routine. I'm trying to change it up in some days, but in the end I realize nothing new and exciting happened.

Seriously, it's as if they're the ones that want to go to college, not me. They're trying to control me. I know, I look pretty damn bad, but they're not helping me correctly. But seriously, all I can do is appreciate their help. It's... not doing anything.

I should sum it up. My rave to everybody at my house, I mean:

Honestly, I'm not doing well in life right now. I'm not living the "joyful" life, I'm living the "sucky and lame" life right now. Don't blind your eyes by thinking that I'm a happy, confident person that is satisfied with life. Fuck no. I am far from that. But I'm striving for such a thing. So please, know the person you're trying to persuade. Know the person you're trying to teach a lesson to. If you got something to say that'll help my self-esteem, I'd absorb it. But if you got stuff only a confident person can absorb, save it.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on August 03, 2010 09:30 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
hunter
Posted: August 13, 2010 04:45 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (mallic @ September 11, 2009 10:05 pm)

Shit, she really pulled the wool over your eyes, fuck her man

This post has been edited by hunter on August 13, 2010 04:45 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Pages: ««<51525354
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll