Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Can't really think of a title., Other than "Hello again".
Zombie Assassin
Posted: October 28, 2012 05:59 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

It's been a while since I've really checked back into the forums. I remember roaming around here as a 6 year old under the horrible name "POO-ASS" which, I will admit, gave me a bit of a laugh when someone mentioned seeing my old posts under that alias in a PM from 2010. I've had some pretty good memories of this place, despite my behaviour and overall immaturity that I've displayed in the past. Memories like the time I tried to trick everyone into thinking I was my uncle, and that we lived in the same house. The times I thought I was mature when I struggled with having a normal conversation. Things that are strangely good memories for me, even though they shouldn't be.

Enough about the past, though. I decided that I'd start coming around here every now and then (and truly this time, in case I ever said so in the past and then never came back). This forum has always been around in the back of my mind for some reason, and I guess I just felt like it was time to come back.

So, how are you guys? Going good, I hope. I was surprised to see the website was even still up, but I had a feeling that if it was, at least a few of the "old" members (You know who you are) would still be coming on every now and then. As for myself, I'm doing okay. Going into Year/Grade 10 next year, whatever you want to call it, and I've taken up coding and programming as a hobby. I do work experience at a local computer shop and learn more about computer parts, assembling computers, and how they work. Y'know, the kind of stuff you'd learn working in a computer repairs store. I'm considering trying to get a part time job there next year, too, since it's been really fun so far. I can't really think of anything else to talk about, so I guess I'll just end the thread with a couple of things.

I know that I've probably given a horrible impression over the years. If you dislike me, well, I could understand where you're coming from if you've seen the old posts from a few years ago that I used to make, and my general personality at those times, and I can't really blame you for disliking me considering my previous actions around here. I only ask that you judge me for how I act now, and in future posts, because a lot's changed since the time where I was frequently active around here.
PM
jonnyboy0719
Posted: October 28, 2012 07:44 pm
Quote Post

BB:S Team lead

Group: BB:S Team

This site is really undead x) dies, and goes active again. Well, stuff comes n' goes.

And nice to meet ya, Zombie Assassin. I'm just a normal member around these forums, and the Team Leader of BB:S (Obvious from the title lol). Anyway, Welcome back to ironoak tongue.gif

--------------------
I visit Ironoak Forums time to time.
My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jonnyboy0719
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
SirAlucard
Posted: November 05, 2012 10:02 pm
Quote Post

Uberzernichter

Group: Members

^

Furry faggot, go fuck yourself.

--------------------
im awesome bra'h
PMEmail Poster
jonnyboy0719
Posted: November 06, 2012 02:32 pm
Quote Post

BB:S Team lead

^

Get a life, stop being a jerk and most of all, you don't even know me. So why being a dick? Being a furry is not the problem here, I haven't done anything so you can't say that I've done something wrong and/or against someone. I do respect people and those who hate furries, because I know people who hate em but that doesn't mean they hate me, I never bring up that topic. But you sir, are the one who is being a huge dick and harassing everyone who isn't the same as you? Are you simple minded or just completely retarded?

--------------------
I visit Ironoak Forums time to time.
My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jonnyboy0719
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
mallic
Posted: November 09, 2012 02:03 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

QUOTE (jonnyboy0719 @ November 06, 2012 06:32 am)
^

Get a life, stop being a jerk and most of all, you don't even know me. So why being a dick? Being a furry is not the problem here, I haven't done anything so you can't say that I've done something wrong and/or against someone. I do respect people and those who hate furries, because I know people who hate em but that doesn't mean they hate me, I never bring up that topic. But you sir, are the one who is being a huge dick and harassing everyone who isn't the same as you? Are you simple minded or just completely retarded?

Dude quit feeding the trolls. It will only hurt you in the end.

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll