Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Emergency Contingency, Short Letter
BrainMania
Posted: May 20, 2011 11:37 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Group: Members

This my friends is a letter following the outbreak of infection in major areas of washington dc, and is also written by the President of the United States.

Good Morning, Citizens of America.

It has come to my attention that we have an infestation among us, in our towns, in our cities and in our homes. It is our Unfortunate News to regret, that we are now on our own. Countries that were our allies have now put American soil into quarantine. Mexico and Canada have been unable to prevent the spread of infection, and it is now spreading through South America, and North America. Another Unfortunate Piece of news is that there is not only an embargo on all goods being passed out of America but also passed into America.

As to The Infected, or what many of your are now starting to call Zombies are very much a reality. You may have seen the footage on many news stations about the rioting in our main city, Washington DC. There is no cause for alarm, as long as you keep your homes barricaded, your food supplies replenished and your walls uninfected. You will survive. Our dedicated team of military exterminators are working their way across our nation, purging state after state. We will prevail. We will Rise again, we will become America like we knew her before this vile outbreak of vermin.

Therefore I’ve had to initiate emergence protocols on all military, political and financial sectors. Which in means the government will be inactive until further notice, until the situation clears up with the Extermination teams, we will be temporarily unavailable for contact, and evacuation.

Yours Sincerely, the President of the United States of America, George Oak

I was killing time happy.gif

-Brains

--------------------
User Posted Image
"the apocalypse will come at us like surprise buttsex in a prison shower room"

-Gordon Frohman
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll