Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 1234  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Don't Half Ass BB Source!, take your time developers!
mrchace
Posted: April 10, 2006 02:33 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Group: Moderators

Im scared, what if it sux...thats a scary thought, i mean im sure it wont, but still
blubbern.gif

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

1) I really don't have a lot of time.

2) My hardrive is failing

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

until you pull your acts together, don't expect to see me around much.

WHERE IS MY DELETE POST FUNCTION!?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
eva02
Posted: April 10, 2006 03:19 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

QUOTE (mrchace @ Apr 10 2006, 02:33 AM)
Im scared, what if it sux...thats a scary thought, i mean im sure it wont, but still
blubbern.gif

then theres always brain bread 1.2

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: April 10, 2006 11:16 am
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

If there so busy, how come with havent seen a single piece of content?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
SNIPER-X
Posted: April 10, 2006 11:21 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Group: Old BB:S team

Because your not cool enough to see it ohmy.gif tongue.gif

Our purpose in development is to make everything we can, than to be like all the other mods just goin' out for show than to really prove they are worth waiting for and to show their content is playable. As we went through the first solid week talkin about how media should be. Simply I stated no media, only release, or teaser trailer. Otherwise we will fall down in the same place as all the other mods for hl2 that have come into development.

If those mods didn't spend time making dumb renders for every week, or monthly media update. They could be where we are, but obviously we care for you guys too much happy.gif and we want to keep it that way. Because there's nothing better than to see and "Play" the new content for the first time when never seen from images. When images are brought into play, the surprise, and uplifted feel dies quickly.
PMUsers WebsiteICQ
hunter
Posted: April 10, 2006 12:30 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Oh wait i have seen a picture of a map! It looks absolutley amazing ive just remembered. Snow! made it and it looks like a NMRIH quality map it looks that good. So anyway i believe this mod will go far. Look at his sig: http://www.ironoak.ch/forums/index.php?showuser=3229

This post has been edited by hunter on April 10, 2006 12:34 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: April 10, 2006 01:10 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

QUOTE (SNIPER-X @ Apr 10 2006, 11:21 AM)
Because your not cool enough to see it ohmy.gif tongue.gif

Our purpose in development is to make everything we can, than to be like all the other mods just goin' out for show than to really prove they are worth waiting for and to show their content is playable. As we went through the first solid week talkin about how media should be. Simply I stated no media, only release, or teaser trailer. Otherwise we will fall down in the same place as all the other mods for hl2 that have come into development.

If those mods didn't spend time making dumb renders for every week, or monthly media update. They could be where we are, but obviously we care for you guys too much happy.gif and we want to keep it that way. Because there's nothing better than to see and "Play" the new content for the first time when never seen from images. When images are brought into play, the surprise, and uplifted feel dies quickly.

I have to say, I'd prefer to wait for the mod to release something playable than to have constant media updates all the time. That way, the mod comes out quicker biggrin.gif

By the way, are you putting in the same weapons as in BB 1.2, and then adding different ones as it gets updated and stuff? Or...what?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Erykgecko
Posted: April 10, 2006 04:46 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Snow! made it and it looks like a NMRIH quality map

NMRIH evil, do not mention tongue.gif LOL, actually its funny you should say that, the main mapper for nmrih is the guy that runs my website with me.. Sniper and I have been trying to steal him to bbs for a while now, but he refuses too since he wants to get nmrih done first..

bah vivi! bah I say!
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
^Ben
Posted: April 10, 2006 04:54 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

QUOTE (Erykgecko @ Apr 10 2006, 04:46 PM)
Snow! made it and it looks like a NMRIH quality map

NMRIH evil, do not mention tongue.gif LOL, actually its funny you should say that, the main mapper for nmrih is the guy that runs my website with me.. Sniper and I have been trying to steal him to bbs for a while now, but he refuses too since he wants to get nmrih done first..

bah vivi! bah I say!

We will be waiting a long time tongue.gif

Rim shot!

I imagine this will soon show up on the NMRIH forums soon tongue.gif

--------------------
Left the BB:S Team.
PMEmail PosterICQ
Elite viking
Posted: April 10, 2006 05:51 pm
Quote Post

Veteran Lord Carnage

Okay, I understand you want to keep a surprise for us, but a little media wouldn't hurt tongue.gif

Just one render? Pleeaaaase?
PMEmail Poster
Erykgecko
Posted: April 10, 2006 05:56 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

curiosity killed the cat...

user posted image

wanna shoot for two? tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQ
SNIPER-X
Posted: April 10, 2006 06:57 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

QUOTE (Keyes @ Apr 10 2006, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (SNIPER-X @ Apr 10 2006, 11:21 AM)
Because your not cool enough to see it ohmy.gif  tongue.gif

If those mods didn't spend time making dumb renders for every week, or monthly media update. They could be where we are, but obviously we care for you guys too much happy.gif  and we want to keep it that way. Because there's nothing better than to see and "Play" the new content for the first time when never seen from images. When images are brought into play, the surprise, and uplifted feel dies quickly.

I have to say, I'd prefer to wait for the mod to release something playable than to have constant media updates all the time. That way, the mod comes out quicker biggrin.gif

By the way, are you putting in the same weapons as in BB 1.2, and then adding different ones as it gets updated and stuff? Or...what?

For weapons, I've decided to remove just 1 weapon a pistol, in replace for another. Just because the two of them are too damn similar looking. Take a guess if you want (USP Compact, or the SigSauerP226). Just out of those two, one will be gone yes, but it's just to keep variety well in place.

But other than that, everythings the good o'l same ones. Except some modified a bit, and some will be over internal beta-time updated with original features. wink.gif
PMUsers WebsiteICQ
eva02
Posted: April 10, 2006 07:07 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

I hope the compact is gone, i love my p226.

--------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
hunter
Posted: April 10, 2006 08:45 pm
Quote Post

Fantasma Cazador

Dont add a chainsaw. It was debated ages ago that we need more melee weapons, such as knifes and lead pipes, maybe a pick axe?

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: April 10, 2006 09:23 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

How about more variety in weapon physics - contrare to BB v1.2 - if anything.

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
SNIPER-X
Posted: April 10, 2006 10:12 pm
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

QUOTE (hunter @ Apr 10 2006, 08:45 PM)
Dont add a chainsaw. It was debated ages ago that we need more melee weapons, such as knifes and lead pipes, maybe a pick axe?

I'll consider this one an option. As the original just had an Axe, and that was the worst weapon I thought for the mod, at least coded. Because it hardly did anything to anyone or anything when striked with.
But don't worry, we don't have plans to a chainsaw. But we got something a little more memorable and humor in mind, that will replace what every mod has for a heavy edged melee weapon wink.gif

This post has been edited by SNIPER-X on April 10, 2006 10:13 pm
PMUsers WebsiteICQ
Pages: 1234
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll