Posted: August 31, 2005 09:32 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Group: Members

Raves are kinda gay if you ask me... ohmy.gif

*runs away*

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
mrchace
Posted: September 01, 2005 11:24 am
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Group: Moderators

Raves own so much ass

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

1) I really don't have a lot of time.

2) My hardrive is failing

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

until you pull your acts together, don't expect to see me around much.

WHERE IS MY DELETE POST FUNCTION!?
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: September 02, 2005 12:21 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

|'|\/| 2 1337 4 d@T $0rt 0f t|-|1nG !!!
PM
mrchace
Posted: September 02, 2005 02:53 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

all i got outta that was something elite that sorta thing

--------------------

There are a few reasons I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, they are as follows:

3) The forums honestly frustrate me to a point I cannot stand it, I've tried to help, I've tried to set people straight, but apparently, the health of these forums only matters to a few people. Thats just sad, most of us have grown along with these forums and along BB and frankly its disgusting to see the way you guys act sometimes...

Keyes
Posted: September 02, 2005 05:09 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

QUOTE (Security Corporate @ Sep 2 2005, 12:21 AM)
|'|\/| 2 1337 4 d@T $0rt 0f t|-|1nG !!!

= I'm too leet for dat sort of thing!!!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
mrchace
Posted: September 02, 2005 08:29 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

oh

--------------------

-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 02, 2005 10:15 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Another rave: All the girlfriend/boyfriend talk. Really, it bothers the Hell out of me. I don't know about you, but if my girlfriend started posting my pictures and talking about me on another internet forum, I'd feel pretty violated. I don't even see the reason as to why ya'll talk about it. I mean, does it make ya'll feel better or something to know that you have one, and by posting it millions of times on an internet forum, does it make you feel better?!

I personally don't care about other people's lives and such on the internet, more or less their "loved ones" which is a major exageration. If anything, it makes you look pathetic to talk/show about your girlfriend, 'cause the only people I know that talk about their girlfriends are usually:

1) Lying
2) Wiped (and won't admit it)

And a few others, but I don't feel like draggin this on. Point of post: why do you people have the need to tell people that you never met about your girlfriends...? huh.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=Jouni=-
  Posted: September 03, 2005 04:29 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

I would like to rave about Jack Thompson.

Jack is such A DOUCHE!!

Ok.. I'm only 14, I have played lots of violent, violent games and frankly I am not running around killing people becouse of some damn game. Somethings wrong with you if you go kill people becouse you did it on a game.

Example: An underaged boy kills his friends, his/her parents get the brilliant idea to blame game he has played (Example San Andreas)

Instead of other motives, ofcourse the game did it!! The voices in the head! ARGH

So you sue the game maker.. Well guess what? FUDGING dont let your kid play a mature only game, if you really think thats why he/she killed people. You let him play it, the shop keeper sold it to him, and so on.

Then this brilliant Jack Thompson.. People who have contacted him and asked simple questions and mentioned the same things as I have above, have gotten only answers such as "Bugger off" or "Stop sending email or I'll sue you!!11"

What an DOUCHE.

I e-mailed Jack Thompson in late 2003 in an attempt to correct some errors on his website stopkill. His response was as follows :

"Dear idiot: You know, it is moral morons like you that are responsible for the decline of this civilization. You should be thankful that your parents didn't play an infanticide game. Go crawl into the hole your hero left today."(I should probably note, that this was the day Saddam Hussein was found)

He's a real charmer that Jack Thompson.
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
  Posted: September 05, 2005 08:55 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

OMFG. God damn Gmod roleplaying smacktard admins. I swear, they throw a hissy fit over everything. My job is being a CP. I kill sometimes. They cant handle it then they're a bunch of pansy ass motherfuckers! They just ban me!

Then I mess up a REBEL leader's base since he wouldnt let me in, so he asks the server admin to ban me, and then he did. Whata buncha pussies. I feel like going over to where ever the fuck they live and hit them over the head with a stunstick. At this rate I wont be able to get on any fag RP server.

Dumbfucks.
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 30, 2005 04:24 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

God damn girls that get pregnant at age 16-18! This pissesme off so damn much! Argh!

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: September 30, 2005 04:32 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

See now that was completely random, lol!
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 30, 2005 04:36 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Yes...yes it was! tongue.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
mrchace
Posted: October 01, 2005 09:14 pm
Quote Post

Co-Lead Elite Betatester

Whores suck, i hate em, use u for sex..>AND DONT EVEN FUCKING PAY YOU...WTF? there not even worth my raving about them, yet i continue anyways, fucking hoes, fucking your best friend and their sisters....sad sad sad....

--------------------

Security Corporate
Posted: November 30, 2005 12:19 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

I guess most everyone hates America. Everytime I check some forum like the Plan of Attack forums, or the PHW comic forums, some jackass from another country says some shit about how the USA sucks. I hear retard stereotypes, and someone yelling over how "America didn't repay them". They make fun of our military saying they suck. I go to other websites who have pictures that say "Americansim = Terrorism". Bitch ass motherfuckers.

Then an exchange student from Germany came to our school, and said he thought all American girls are stupid. He then started to rant on how he didnt want to be here and crap. What a dipshit, I felt like pounding his head on a desk over and over.

I mean come on, yes, we're very far from being a perfect country, but you keep banging on us for stupid reasons, then you're an ignorant asswipe. I see this a lot, especially from people who live in Europe! No offense, but we saved your punk asses in WW2. If you hate us, at least have the fucking balls to say it, instead of talking smalk like you're all big and wonderful.

Well you know what, he'res my reply to all USA haters:

You can all FUCK yourselves!
PM
Keyes
Posted: November 30, 2005 11:26 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Blunt enough...

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster