Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> The End of the Order, Star Wars / BB crossover / RPG-ish
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: July 31, 2007 06:39 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Group: Members

Okay I just had a random stupid idea so ill put it into action. Put your Jedi/Sith/Zombie's name, age and skills and then start writing about him, ill go first.

Name: David Solawick
Skills: A neutral person trained in the jedi then the sith ways, will kill anything that gets in his path.
Force Powers: Force Kill, Force Push, Force Lighting, Force Heal
Weapon: Silver Dual Lightsabers, Vibrosword, Knifesaber

You cant be a super person, 4 force power maximum, until later on you can GRADUALLY gain force powers, you cant just get 5 of them every sentence. Maximum of 1 force power gained every 5 passages (every 5 times you write something on your char) You can switch him/her from dark to light whenever you want, and gain party members that you can make up or you can ask other Roleplayers to help you. Ill start it off, any questions, ask me.

Weapons available: Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol*, Lightsaber*, Double-Bladed Lighsaber, Vibrosword*, Vibroblade*, Heavy Blaster*, Rocket Launcher.

You can only have 2 weapons and then a small weapon like a saber-knife or vibroknife, but you can switch from time to time (akimbo weapons count as one, but only 1 akimbo weapon at a time)

* (available in akimbo/dual weild form)

-------------------------------------------
Solawick was visiting his old hometown New York City, Earth. It was a large place, but something was wrong, he could feel it in the force, something big was going to happen. He shrugged it off for later and walked to an old Cafe and got some Mandalorian Whiskey with a shot of coffee and some spacecake. (Not drugged kind)

He had just finished his meal when a group of mandalorians burst into the door holding Mandalorian-Modified Blaster Rifles. Unfortunatly, David wasnt carrying his lightsabers with him so all he had was his Vibrosword and saberknife. He pulled out his Vibrosword and hid behind the bar (the bar is laser proof?) He found some bottles, so he smashed them, and using the force threw them at some of the mandalorians. They fell with a thud and started to ooze blood, the other Mandalorians got extremely mad and started firing at him. He ran out of the bar and cut down 2 of the Mandalorians, '38 to go... heh thisll be a piece of cake.' He proceeded to cut them down one by one, then he picked up a blaster and started to shoot them with one hand and cut with the other.

The fight was over, and he was injured badly, so he dropped the battle rifle and ran to his ship. He had his droid fix him up while the stayed on a dock in New York City. When the droid was done he grabbed his lightsabers, closed his eyes and turned on a stun laser droid and started to practice with them. He got tired and slept only to have a woman sneak on board.

When he woke up there was a woman sitting next to him. She said, "Hello, I was watching you sleep, your kinda funny in your sleep, did you know you talked in your sleep?" David got up only to realize that he was still in his underwear, so he gently lead her out and got into some clothes. He came out and she was standing at the ships control station. He asked her, "Who are you, and how did you get on my ship?" She replied with a smirk, "Im Valery, and lets just say that I have my ways. But to get serious, you arent welcome in NYC so I'm getting you ready for take off and im coming with you wherever you go." David thought this was kind of odd, but realized that she could be trusted, he told her to just orbit the planet, and she could sleep in his bed, while he slept on the floor, until he could return to the planet and buy another bed, since he realized she was going to stay.

---------------------------------

I know, it was kinda bad but oh well i suck at writing.

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: August 29, 2007 10:06 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Uhhh okay... since this isnt a very popular idea... I guess ill turn it into a 1-man story unless anyone wants to join anytime soon... I dont care if I revived it, boo hoo

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: August 30, 2007 03:45 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

However, it's in NYC? I wouldn't mind starting a character if I, well, knew as to what was going on. Jedi Order still around, Republican in power of everything, what? A little more detail to the story sir. Until then, I'll make a character.

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on August 30, 2007 04:00 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: August 30, 2007 05:01 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Name:
-Jake Jast

Specie:
-Human
-32 Years of Basic Age

Appearence:
-Scruffy, short, black hair
-Dark eyes
-Stubbles of facial hair
-Dark tan
-6'1" ; Average Build

Clothing:
-Black coat
-Dark, Cinnagar Armor (thank you Knights of the old Republic!)
-Reinforced, fiber pants
-Reinforced combat-boots
-Custom Belt (Mind Control cannot be used on him and others [Life Drain and Stasis]

Personality:
-A talented mercenary that very few know about; he usually works on his own accord. He assasinates people that he sees fit for death usually, but some pay big bucks for him to take out other's garbage.

The Force is small in him, yet he has very little desire to tame it. He sees it as an unfair advantage to his enemies, though a simple push with the use of his mind is used once in awhile - the only use of Force he would ever use.

Weapons:
-Custom Blaster Rifle
-Bulky Blaster Pistol

=========

Good for now.

This post has been edited by -=Chris Redfield=- on September 03, 2007 04:39 am

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
mallic
Posted: August 31, 2007 04:23 am
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

ill join if i can be Han Solo's son (whome is a totally elite jedi)

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: September 01, 2007 05:02 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

@Chris: This story is being told thousands of years into our future. I mean it as in our future is the real star wars, but this is being told a long time after, like in the year 6000 or so.

@mallic:Han Solo's son is dead in this and besides, hes not a "totally elite jedi" For Luke is way cooler and stronger. Make a custom character please.

The Jedi Order exists, but few people know about it now. Its basically the New Jedi Order from the books except its grown a little bit. Solawick is actually one of the head Jedi Masters. He is NOT super human and I wont accept superhuman characters, I will most likely just deny it. Otherwise I will ignore it.

@Chris2: Your character is in, as long as I can hire him later, I have plans for this story biggrin.gif smile.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif blubbern.gif

EDIT: Chris, add his age please (Make it standard years which are like earth years in this story, but theres different years such as mandalorian, ithorian etc. etc.)

This post has been edited by DavidRoxZoRs on September 01, 2007 05:03 am

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: September 09, 2007 05:15 am
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

Someone lock this please.

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
mallic
Posted: September 09, 2007 05:54 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

why not gonna do it after all?

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
DavidRoxZoRs
Posted: September 09, 2007 09:54 pm
Quote Post

Doom Trooper

No one is joining. No one is viewing. Its pointless, its not gonna get any views or replies so why bother?

--------------------
-=U.N.C.L.E=- David
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterAOL
Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll