Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Interactive Horror Story, About Zombies. yay^^
The-Nameless-One
Posted: June 23, 2007 02:46 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

Ok, this is my first story(interactive and all) and how it works is: I will give you bits of the story at a time, and at the end of each piece, I will give multiple choices, although feel free to suggest anything you want(as long as its reasonable and not something like "I PULL OOT T3H MYNEGUNZ BANG BANG ZOMBIEZ DEADZ NOW LOLZ"). I dont want anybody typing like this although i dont want any grammar nazi's either 'k?
As for the characters, here are the initial three:

MAIN CHAR: Alexander Boyde.
JOB : EX-software designer, Illegal Computer hacker.
HISTORY:Born in Dublin and raised there untill 15, when his father died. He, his younger brother, Sean, now 23, and their mother lived in London untill Alex Started travelling abroad at age 23. A year later his mother was mugged and left seriously injured in hospital. He returned home a few days before she died in hospital. When she died Alex swore to train, practise, and become stronger to protect himself and his little brother. two years later he left to travel abroad, but this time, Sean, who had just finished college, came with him.

Sean Boyde
: 23
: Unemployed after graduation(chem student). Spends time training martial arts with his brother.
: Always the quieter brother, Sean looked up to his brother alex. When they were younger, Alex would go off on his trips and Sean would always want to go with him, but could never muster up the courage to ask. A skilled student in chemistry, he was always the top of the class getting A's. Sean is very resourcefu and can apply his chem lessons to almost any situation, along with his skills in first aid and his quick thinking, he can resolve almost any situation.

Eric "Akimbo" Helsing
: 38
: Custom gunsman, mixed martial arts teacher
: A man with no history, who keeps himself to himself, has opened his heart to Alex and Sean, and as he taught them martial arts, he became good friends with the two over the course of a few months and now he joins them on their travels. He never did tell them how he got the nickname, Eric "Akimbo" Helsing, or what it meant.

Those are the starting characters, although more may be introduced. So, without further delay, enjoy the story, make a few suggestions if you want, and im always open to constructive criticism. biggrin.gif

The Start: A Bloody Dawn
"So where are we going again Eric?" asked Sean. He replyed "I told you! Theres been some murders down in Reta Bay, and I was asked by an old friend to come down and teach some self-defence classes and gun usage(hehe..'course it'd be in their best interest to use the guns i sell 'em though).
About half an hour down the road, the route starts to gnarl and twist,
every bump getting worse than the last. "uggh" Eric moaned,
"can barely drive on this road as it is, and it looks like the fog is coming in." The fog got thicker, and heavier, untill they couldnt see. And then, *BUMPH*
"Jesus Christ!" "We hit somebody! pull over!" "Im tryin to
to find a place to stop!" But they didnt stop in time for the tree. *CRASH!*
"Uuughh...me head...." Alex awoke with a nasty bump and shock. "Sean? Eric?" He looked around, "Where did you guys go?" He picked himself up from the crash site. "Oh Christ! The guy we hit!"
He ran to where the man was run over, only to find a mangled, bloodied corpse. "..." Alex stood there in shock at the dead man.
But just as he turned to walk back to the car, the man twitched, and moaned. "Oh Thank God! your still alive!" He ran to the man but then saw him up close. His arm was ripped off, he was drenched in blood, he was moving...but he wasn't alive.
"What the-!?!" Then Alex remembered the handgun Eric kept in the car! "Do I run? Or do I get the gun and kill this..this thing?

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on June 26, 2007 03:59 pm

--------------------
The brighter the Light, The deeper the Shadows.

Every man lives. Not every man Truely dies.
PMEmail Poster
mallic
Posted: June 23, 2007 09:31 pm
Quote Post

Penguin Overlord

Group: BB:S Team

shoot it in the head/jugular XD

--------------------
User Posted Image
I am too connected to you to
Slip away, to fade away
Days away I still feel you
Touching me, changing me
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: June 23, 2007 10:52 pm
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Heyyy happy.gif
Awesome story! Creative thinking you got!

All you got to do is improve a teeny tiny bit of your grammar, then all will be good. tongue.gif

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
Posted: June 24, 2007 03:02 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Decisions, Decisions:
Alex quickly rushes to the car, frantically searching for the gun to shoot the undead monster, which was now crawling towards him with one arm. He opens the glove compartment and grabs the handgun; a Beretta 972 with Eric's emblem on it: A Dragon with two snakes coiling around its arms. "I never did ask him about it."
Alex took aim at the monster, looking down the barrel and aimed at it's head while screaming "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! I-I'LL SHOOT!" in hopes that it could understand him. It just kept crawling towards him. It didn't understand him and he knew it. "I have to kill it, here and now." He thought as he stepped forward, focusing his aim. When his hands stopped shaking, he squeezed the trigger. *BANG* He hit the thing dead on in the forehead, as its rotted brains splattered all over the ground.
"there could be more of those things lurking around, I had better be careful...Oh, wait! Eric had a few weapons in the trunk as well! May as well take some." Alex popped open the trunk and rummaged under oily rags and useless tools. "Hmmm...lemme see whats useful here now... A shotgun (Winchester...I think), a submachine gun with a flashlight attached (handy when it gets dark I guess), a rifle (don't know the name, but it looks heavy) and a few other bits'n'bobs: Flashlight, a combat-knife, a few clips for the handgun and an belt that can hold the clips and handgun. I can take all the little things but I can only carry one gun. I'm gonna have'ta choose."
Alex hears a twig snapping a few feet behind him.*Gasp* "There's someone, or something, else nearby. Could be another monster! What ever I choose I'm gonna have'ta choose fast!"

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on June 24, 2007 09:53 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
The-Nameless-One
Posted: June 29, 2007 02:42 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Alex quickly grabbed the shotgun and swung the barrel around to take aim at whoever was behind him, when suddenly, whoever was behind him grabbed the barrel and stopped him in mid-motion. A woman stood there, holding the barrel, slowly lowering it.
"I-I'm sorry! I..I thought you were a monster like the one over there!" Alex exclaimed in a panic while pointing over at the dead corpse. The woman said nothing. She then let go of the barrel, pulled out a folded piece of paper and gave it to
Alex. Alex took it and read it out loud. "Hello, my name is Rebecca. I'm mute and deaf, but I Know sign language and can just barely read lips. I have a notepad and pen so I can write notes to communicate".
"so you know sign language? I know some so I guess we can use that most of the ti-" The woman put her hand to her lips
and then took out the notepad and pen and writing a message. "I don't think we should talk here. There could be more zombies out here. Two men were walking west from here earlier, injured. Your friends I assume?"
Alex stuttered "Y-yes, those two were my friends. Here," Alex grabbed the machine gun and handed it to her. "Take this. You know how to use it?" Rebecca took the gun, hung the strap over her shoulder and told him in sign, "<Don't worry, I
know how to use a gun like this, and please try to talk in sign, it makes it easier for me to understand.>" Alex replied "<Okay. Lets follow my friends now. Where did you say they went?>" "<They were headed west along that path and-oh no. I See zombies up along that path. We have to go along the other path! Follow me>" She told him as she started running.
Alex panicked. "OH NO! what do I do?!? Do I follow this woman, or do I try to get past the zombies to Sean and Eric? Oh God, I hope they're ok! But I'm not gonna be if I don't do something quickly!

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Posted: June 29, 2007 07:30 am
Quote Post

Nice. biggrin.gif
You're really good at this.
The ending on your third post sounds thrilling. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
Posted: June 29, 2007 11:04 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

thanks iliketoblowzombieheadsoff, and just a few notes: Post some ideas guys, who knows, they could be really good and i'll continue the story from them, and i'm thinking of doing some maps and character drawings for this, so tell me what you think. Cause feedback is yummy when i eat..er..read it laugh.gif

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on June 29, 2007 11:05 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
The-Nameless-One
Posted: July 30, 2007 11:11 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

"Dammit! I'll have to follow Rebecca for now, at least untill the zombies are gone." Alex ran after Rebbeca but she was out of his sight, although he knew where she was going. "I bet shes gone into that old, run-down mansion." Alex Ran along the narrow path to the mansion, feeling the stinging whip of the wind and the branches alike, getting closer to the mansion that seemed to loom over him like a nightmarish monster, gleefully waiting for its prey.
Alex reached the door, opened it slightly, and closed it behind him, still hearing the restless moans of those monsters... "Hello? Is anybody here?" Alex heard nothing but a dark silence and glanced around the lifeless room. Nothing but old furniture, dusty walls,
dead portraits, and a little music box sitting on the table in the other room.
Alex walked into the other room and felt a sudden chill, like the icy touch of some unseen hand, and Alex could swear he heard a ghostly tune, inviting him, gently soothing him, wanting him to come closer, to not be afraid when he should be cowering in terror...

Ghostly music

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on August 02, 2007 03:10 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Posted: July 31, 2007 06:38 am
Quote Post

I shall take time in reading this.... I've grown dumb and need some reading. laugh.gif
Sorry but not right now, though, gotta attend my 2moons playing. tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
Posted: August 02, 2007 04:02 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

"What are you doing here?" A strange voice asked calmly. "Gah!" Alex jumped from shock, and turned around to see a beautiful woman, eyes half closed, no emotion in her face, which was half covered by long, golden hair, and a slender body in a flowing, black dress, along with with gloves that went up past her elbows and blood red high heels, standing right behind him.
"I..Uuh.." Alex stuttered. "Do not be afraid of me. I will not harm you." The mysterious woman said, eyes still half closed, her face not moving with emotion at all, apart from her ruby red lips when she spoke. "I-I'm sorry for intruding into your house, its just that theres's monsters outside! I ran in here following a friend but i haven't seen her yet and I-" The woman pressed her finger to Alex's lips. "Do not worry. I have seen her. She is safe. Follow me." The woman said calmly. "B-But what about the zombies outside?! They'll be here any minute! we have to get Rebecca and get to somewhere safe!!" Alex said in both fear and anger.
The woman ignored him as continued walking along the dusty carpeted hall, moving like a ghost, elegantly making her shadow appear as a statue being pushed by an invisible force. "The..."zombies"? Is that what they are called? It matters not. They are such...ugly creatures...But. We humans are no more beautiful. We kill each-other for greed, for anger, for pleasure, for many evil reasons. They merely kill for food." The woman said, eyes still half closed, her face not moving at all.
The woman stopped at the end of the hall, unlocked a door with a key in the shape of an eagle and calmly said "Your friend in is there. When you are ready, go upstairs and enter the first room on your right. I shall be waiting there." The woman said slowly walking upstairs, with a soft thud of her high heels on the carpeted steps.
"What do I do now?" Alex thought. "Do i just take Rebecca and leave this strange woman? Do i go to her? For now, i'll get Rebecca and see what happens later..."

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 02, 2007 11:36 pm
Quote Post

Aha... nice happy.gif
You've done what's not done in FANFIC here in the forums: Thrill and Horror!

I think you've influenced me.

You are a good writer. Keep it up!

That Ghostly Woman sounds hawt laugh.gif
Just kidding.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
The-Nameless-One
Posted: August 03, 2007 05:24 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Side note: By the way guys, tell me what you think of the music, or if one of you is reading this story later and the music is not working, tell me i can fix it ok? thanks.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
The-Nameless-One
Posted: August 03, 2007 11:30 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Alex let out a deep sigh. "There's no point in leaving this woman here, i'll get Rebecca and see if both of us can convince her to leave..." Alex thought to himself as he stepped through the door.
This room had a strange feeling to it, which was probably added to by the flickering candles in their holders along the wall. Alex shivered. "I don't like this place at all, it feels like im always being watched, and how did it get so cold all of a sudden?" Alex thought as he walked to the door on the other side of the room. "That must be where Rebecca is." The room seemed to warp and twist in the shadows as Alex walked closer and closer to the door, the dead eyes of the portraits staring at him, the armless statuetes looming in the shadows, looking as if they were ready to sprout arms and grab him.
A soft thud behind Alex caused him to spin around in fear. One of the statuetes by the drapes, now flowing almost ghost-like in the wind, was knocked over.
"Jesus, im gonna have a heart attack at this rate!" Alex said, as he went over to pick up the statuete and put it back where it was. "I'd better close the windows as well, no point in just letting a zombie waltz in here..." Alex went over to close the window and as he did, a crow landed on the windowsill, and silently stared. "Ugh, go on, go away! Shoo!" Alex said as he tried to close the windows.
Alex slowly opened the door and peered in. Another dead room, but this looked like the dining room. Alex saw Rebecca sitting on of the chairs with her back to him, her gun resting beside her. Alex tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped with fright, "<Alex! You scared me!>" She signed to him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to,but this place creeps you out as well?>" He replied. "<Yeah, I don't know why, or who that woman is either...have you seen her? The blonde in the black dress?>" Rebecca asked. "<Yeah, I have, I think we should convince her to come with us though, it's not safe here.>" Alex replied. <"Agreed, lets go.>" Rebecca said as she stood up and grabbed her gun. "I wonder what is with that woman?" They both thought to themselves as they walked out to the hall, up the marble steps covered by a bright red carpet. "Whatever it is, we have to get out of here" Alex thought as he slowly opened the door...

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on August 04, 2007 11:35 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
The-Nameless-One
Posted: August 15, 2007 03:10 pm
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

As Alex opened the door he heard a piano playing from inside, which seemed to add to the atmosphere of the room, a dark, gloomy song that was most likely a once beautiful and cheerful song, now just a depressing memory, dead and forgotten like the many portraits in this house. piano tune
The room was like the others. Dark, dusty, full of forgotten memories and dead portraits. A single candle, standing on top of the piano, dimly lit the room, making the shadows jump and dance as it flickered. "Hello again." Said the woman, standing in the shadows by the piano. "What did you think of the song?" She asked, no emotion in her voice, her face hidden by shadows. "I-It's very nice, but we should try and get out of here, the zombies are gonna be here any minute!" Alex stuttered. "Do you think i'm beautiful?" The woman asked, still sitting at the piano in darkness. "We don't have time for games, we have to get out of here NOW!" Alex shouted.
The woman stood up and slowly walked to him. "Do you think i'm beautiful?" She asked again with no emotion. "Sigh, yes, you're beautiful, now if you don't mind we have to leave, RIGHT NOW!" Alex replied angerly. The woman picked up a long knife, most likely a letter opener, and slashed her left hand, laughing manically as she did. "Ha! I will show you TRUE BEAUTY! THE BEAUTY OF YOUR NEW QUEEN!" Alex and Rebecca were horrified at this, and began slowly backing towards the door.
The woman's skin began shedding, and turning a foul gray underneath, the fingertips on her right hand mutating into horrid stiletto-like claws, tentacles bursting out of her right shoulder, ripping her dress off and covering what was hidden by the dress, spikes bursting through her forearms, her left eye turned black, her right eye glowed red through the hair that covered it from sight. This wasn't beauty. It was madness.
Alex and Rebecca gazed on horror as the monster slowly walked towards them, they tried to open the door but their hands were shaking too much to open it. Just as the monster was about to reach them, Alex pulled the door open and they ran into the upstairs balcony, jumping down the stairs steps at a time, they were almost at the door, when the monster leapt through the air and landed in front of them with almost no effort at all, blocking their entrance.
The two of them slowly backed away from her, getting their guns ready while trying not to make any sudden movements, and then she did something they would never see coming...

This post has been edited by The-Nameless-One on August 22, 2007 09:42 pm

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Posted: August 18, 2007 10:22 pm
Quote Post

That..... was...... Fantastic.

The piano tune fitted this scene well. Also, that ghastly music was great.
You have done it again, O nameless-one.

I never saw that thing coming also.

I will now wait for your new post. You have done what is never done in this storyforum- Fuse together Horror and thrill into an apocalyptic story.

You have done well!!!
I'm your new reader. laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll