Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Some Suggestions:
M4771
Posted: December 04, 2004 08:57 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Group: Members

I got some ideas you guys could do to improve the game.

-Remove the Radar ability of Human players to see Human Zombies: It kinda Ruin s the fun of the game: i mean to say, humans are already overpowered:
(keep the radar for seeing allies and mission objectives)

- Zombie Skills: Throw Gut: some Zombies Throw body parts, but loses health (-25 every shot) but if hits player, player has a chance of getting infected, or just loses -50 hp, or becomes "sick" in terms of vomiting (because of the rotten smell) making the screen sway up and down, left to right (TFC anyone?).

- human Zombie Health Should be increased more...

-a Medipak "weapon" for players to use, like in sven coop, that could act like an serum for the infection, but would be very rare to find (only 1 on a map, with random respawn and respawn time [i saw you guys something like do this with the case and fred] so that everytime some one picks it up, it respawns somewhere else) and only single use either your self or team mates...

--------------------
"I see Dead People!"

"God is just a 1337 h4x0r5 with the r00t to the universe"
PMEmail Poster
M4771
Posted: December 04, 2004 09:47 am
Quote Post

Just another Survivor

Also;

1. There should be different kinds of ammo... not only one universal ammo clip like you guys currently have...

2. A Survival Horror Zombie Brain Blasting Game is nothing with out beautiful women! tongue.gif *ehm* Women, and Women Zombies...

I mean, yeah, its a game out a town getting infected by this neurologic virus that causes the person to die and then forsome odd reason still be alive (become an undead zombie) but ehm, all victims currently are guys? i mean, what happen to their wives and/or girlfriends?

(look reference to many Undead/Zombie movies[AKA.. Resident Evil, The Dawn of the Dead, or something like that...)

--------------------
"I see Dead People!"

"God is just a 1337 h4x0r5 with the r00t to the universe"
PMEmail Poster
Zpin
Posted: December 04, 2004 02:09 pm
Quote Post

Einherjar
Group Icon

Group: IronOak Leader (Admin)

- that sounds fine, I'll do it like that in the patch

The other suggestions will have to wait... We don't have the time to implement such stuff atm.

--------------------
The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. - Ecclesiastes IX. 11.
---
The fool speaks, the wise man listens. - unknown
PMUsers Website
The Brain
  Posted: December 04, 2004 05:23 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Here is a good suggestion what about zombie dogs they had a hunger dog for dl maybe we could reskind have the goregerous system for the face and runs faster that would be very nice.Spin where or what server do you play at I want to see how good you are cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll