Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Curing Traces, A Story with Forum Go-ers
Zombie Assassin
Posted: September 20, 2007 10:46 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Well, your in luck, cause im goimg to join. Dont worry, ill be reasonable... very...

NickName: Ichabod Knicker III (NAW IM JUST KIDDIN)
Name: Jack
Type: Immune Civilian
Appearance:Well, there are a couple appearances:

Clothes: Velvet Jacket, Chop Til' You Drop T-Shirt, Dirty Denim Pants, Nokia 9000 Shoes.

Good: When he is a good person, his skin will be... Quite shiny and smooth. Yes, he will be white.

Normal: When feeling neither good nor bad, he looks average.

Bad: When he is an Evil person, he will have light blue eyes, and cracked grey skin, and a horrifyibg look.

Personality: Varies, depending on the situation.

History: Ex-Military, Taek-Won-do master, and martial arts master. Has had experience with the zombie before, and knows what to do. Grew up in Willamette, Colorado. Moves to this city at the age of 19.

Weapons: Weapons are what he finds. Also uses Martial Arts.

Well, there is my character.
PM
SDWBOSS
Posted: September 20, 2007 05:51 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (Zombie Assassin @ September 20, 2007 10:46 am)
...History: Ex-Military, Taek-Won-do master, and martial arts master... at the age of 19.

Tae-Kwon-Do. wink.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gordon_frohman
Posted: September 20, 2007 08:54 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

QUOTE (Zombie Assassin @ September 20, 2007 10:46 am)
Well, your in luck, cause im goimg to join. Dont worry, ill be reasonable... very...

NickName: Ichabod Knicker III (NAW IM JUST KIDDIN)
Name: Jack
Appearance:Well, there are a couple appearances:

Clothes: Velvet Jacket, Chop Til' You Drop T-Shirt, Dirty Denim Pants, Nokia 9000 Shoes.

Good: When he is a good person, his skin will be... Quite shiny and smooth. Yes, he will be white.

Bad: When he is an Evil person, he will have light blue eyes, and cracked grey skin, and a horrifyibg look.

Personality: Varies, depending on the situation.

History: Ex-Military, Taek-Won-do master, and martial arts master. Has had experience with the zombie before, and knows what to do. Grew up in Willamette, Colorado. Moves to this city at the age of 19.

Weapons: Weapons are what he finds. Also uses Martial Arts.

Well, there is my character.

mmmm , dude .. this is not fantasy fiction me belives...

no such thing

come on man ... are you even trying for realism ? -.-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: September 20, 2007 10:17 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (gordon_frohman @ September 20, 2007 08:54 pm)

no such thing

actually frohman,
chris put that in himself so there obviously is

This post has been edited by Tanker on September 20, 2007 10:18 pm

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: September 20, 2007 10:40 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

QUOTE (Tanker @ September 20, 2007 10:17 pm)
QUOTE (gordon_frohman @ September 20, 2007 08:54 pm)

no such thing

actually frohman,
chris put that in himself so there obviously is

then ,,, WHAT THE HELL !

then theres no harm at being bitten by the zombies !

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: September 20, 2007 10:50 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

there is... only some humans are immune so obviously the ones that are still alive are more likely to be immune... makes sense just like that new game coming out... the co-op one... i forgot the name...

edit: and plus the idea of someone ripping your flesh off with their teeth isnt exactly soothing

This post has been edited by Tanker on September 20, 2007 10:56 pm

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

PMEmail Poster
gordon_frohman
Posted: September 20, 2007 11:07 pm
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

QUOTE (Tanker @ September 20, 2007 10:50 pm)
there is... only some humans are immune so obviously the ones that are still alive are more likely to be immune... makes sense just like that new game coming out... the co-op one... i forgot the name...

edit: and plus the idea of someone ripping your flesh off with their teeth isnt exactly soothing

left4dead tankardo.... gonna get it ?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: September 21, 2007 12:49 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Wow, you guys are so smart. Completely derailing the topic. Ya'll should build a bridge and jump the fuck over it!

Anyways, Chris, personally I think you should just keep it as your own story, because you can't really depend on everyone to continue the story because sometimes life gets in the way ya know? Like I've said before, I'd like to continue Burning Sulfur, but I don't have time.

EDIT: Also, just a small suggestion. I think it would be better for j00 to make a new topic, as this one just got horribly spammed up the ass. If you want, specify rules on what exactly people should post so they don't screw around.

This post has been edited by Ari on September 21, 2007 12:51 am
PM
Tanker
Posted: September 21, 2007 01:15 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

QUOTE (gordon_frohman @ September 20, 2007 11:07 pm)

edit: and plus the idea  of someone ripping your flesh off with their teeth isnt exactly soothing

hell yeah! me and my friends are lookin for the perfect co-op game so we're trying all the big ones coming out

and why do you call me tankardo?

This post has been edited by Tanker on September 21, 2007 01:25 am

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: September 21, 2007 03:44 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (Tanker @ September 20, 2007 05:15 pm)
QUOTE (gordon_frohman @ September 20, 2007 11:07 pm)

edit: and plus the idea  of someone ripping your flesh off with their teeth isnt exactly soothing

hell yeah! me and my friends are lookin for the perfect co-op game so we're trying all the big ones coming out

and why do you call me tankardo?

Because you are retarded enough to CONTINUE going off-topic. Oh yeah, I went there.
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 21, 2007 04:49 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

As I stated earlier, this is like the Paradox story I made, remember? Where I ask people to make characters and I put them in my story? This wasn't intended to be an RP, just something for me to do to get them forum members involved. ohmy.gif

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
Posted: September 21, 2007 06:02 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

QUOTE (-=Chris Redfield=- @ September 20, 2007 08:49 pm)
As I stated earlier, this is like the Paradox story I made, remember? Where I ask people to make characters and I put them in my story? This wasn't intended to be an RP, just something for me to do to get them forum members involved. ohmy.gif

I know, but you were thinking about making it RP, of which I'm advising you not to because of the last RP fiasco.
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: September 22, 2007 11:04 pm
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Some one delete this topic then, I'll just make another one. I'll turn this shit into a story.

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
  Posted: September 29, 2007 06:23 pm
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Update the bloody story man!
PM
Security Corporate
Posted: October 04, 2007 12:15 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Most recent thing done: Saved a junior officer called antonetta from death.

...You know what this means, don't you, That means i travel with that girl. lol.

WRONG FRIGGIN' CHARACTER STUPID! AND ALSO IF YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER WILL EVEN COME REMOTELY NEAR MINE, YOU ARE SO WRONG.

One more thing guys, please PLEASE put the damn off-topic crap about Chris' story in this topic. I want to go to his topic and read the damn story, not everyone's fucking random thoughts about it. Think people, think.
PM
Pages: 123
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll