Powered by Invision Power Board [ Resend Validation Email ]
Welcome Guest [ Log In · Register ]
Forum Rules HelpSearchMembersCalendar

Pages: 123  [ Go to first unread post ]
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Curing Traces (Story), Refrain from Stupidity.
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: October 03, 2007 10:30 pm
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Group: Members

Gawd frohman, leave him alone... o.o

He gets enough flaming in one minute

edit: But yeah minorly adjust that stuff, sir assassin tongue.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on October 03, 2007 10:37 pm

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: October 04, 2007 12:19 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

...That's it, im going to start a thread about my FREAKING AGE! IM 9 YEARS OLD! CAN'T ANYONE GET THAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Jeez, im going to let out my anger on my sister's punching bag.

In other news, my sister's comp (the one im using) broke down, so thats why i was gone for a while.

Now, can everyone stop flaming me ALL THE FREAKING TIME?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! What if you were me? Yes, im TALKING TO EVERYONE (except zombie, tanker and anyone else who gets along with me well, i dunno if zombieslaughterer does, but when i put those quotes in with mallic (HE CANT EVEN ASK ME POLITELY) and isit... well, he asked me through personal message. Which reminds me, im going to clean my PM filter.

Ontopic, well, i dont really have a reply about ontopic. Sorry.
PM
Posted: October 04, 2007 05:47 am
Quote Post

I just noticed that you were trying to get close to Antonette? Noooo! Nooooo!!

Not yet sir Assassin, nope.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on October 04, 2007 05:48 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Security Corporate
  Posted: October 04, 2007 06:25 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU ALL!!! WHAT PART OF "POST NONRELATED STORY STUFF IN THE OTHER CURING TRACES THREAD" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? DO YOU ALL LACK THE ABILITY TO READ? OR DO I NEED ASK THE MODERATORS TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH YOUR POSTS!?!?!?!?

This post has been edited by Ari on October 04, 2007 06:31 am
PM
Zombie Assassin
Posted: October 04, 2007 07:39 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Calm down, Ari... we can read, but... Now you just did what we did. Wondering what? It wasnt related to the story.

Now, to the story...

Damn, i forgot what i was going to say. Crapfuck.
PM
SDWBOSS
Posted: October 04, 2007 04:04 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Children, children, don't fight...

Real men settle their issues in a professional manner...

IN THE THUNDERDOME! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by SDWBOSS on October 04, 2007 04:04 pm

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Zombie Assassin
Posted: October 04, 2007 11:14 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Im asking you politely, stay out of this.

I don't even want to be in the story anymore.

This post has been edited by Zombie Assassin on October 04, 2007 11:15 pm
PM
Posted: October 05, 2007 02:11 am
Quote Post

QUOTE (Ari @ October 03, 2007 10:25 pm)
I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU ALL!!! WHAT PART OF "POST NONRELATED STORY STUFF IN THE OTHER CURING TRACES THREAD" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? DO YOU ALL LACK THE ABILITY TO READ? OR DO I NEED ASK THE MODERATORS TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH YOUR POSTS!?!?!?!?

Calm your ass down, please.

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on October 05, 2007 02:11 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: October 05, 2007 08:51 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Yeah, what zombie said. Besides, im undead. I'd just drag you bby the collar to my attic, and start smacking you around, also with the end of a sniper rifle, then i'd let you off with a warning.

Besides, Zombie, you still haven't even finished RE4? Dude, im not flaming or anything, but in dead rising, i got frol level 1 to level 50 and got ending A, then the True Ending in 7 or 6 days.

I would play it all day and time would just race by. When i was level 47, it took me half the day to get to level 50.

But i can't even play RE4, I'm too scared. So, keep up the good work.

To the story: Forget about it. I don't want to join anyway.
PM
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: November 17, 2007 12:59 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Date: 07 January 2013
Time: 1936
Period: -+1.2 Year of Completion of Wall

My girlfriend’s screaming from the room adjacent to mine kept me awake. The eloquent ruby, red rooms disguised the smear of blood against the walls. They were cracking from age and grunge; in lament terms, the hotel was a mess. With eyes darted towards my door, I slowly got out of bed to check my locks. They were bolted shut with a chair against the door handle. I grabbed my brown coat and Kevlar, slipped it on in case I needed to break through the door. I looked through the eyepiece and saw my girlfriend’s door wide open, a few of the dead shambling inside to feast on her dying corpse. Through the moans and chomping, her screams pierced through it all. I couldn’t take it anymore; I removed my face away from the door, nausea built up inside my stomach. I walked briskly towards the toilet bowl, ready to puke my dinner back out the way it came. Face inside the bowl, I got a close up look on the colored ring from the dirty water. I didn’t help by adding slime from my vomit. I allowed my head to fall softly against the tile flooring of the bathroom, closing my eyes to drown out the screaming.

I knew she wouldn’t change; she couldn’t. Something about our bodies would not allow the change to go through. I looked down on my arms and saw the bite marks that I previously acquired from the night before. Bastards bit hard, but not enough pressure to rupture the skin. They seemed to have gotten weaker without the fresh supply of food. The wall ceased all activity from leaving the vicinity, so no food for the dead, but as well for us. It’s hard to find rations for ourselves. A week back we came across a garden on top of the rooftops and feasted upon the fruits and vegetables. The person gardening it was found on the side of the building, skull crushed from the leap. Sad to die alone I supposed. This place ran water and electricity through some kind of diesel generators in the basement. Quite homey if I did say so myself. The thought of my girlfriend crept back in my mind, and I quickly shook my head from the thought. A stupid fight broke out and she decided to sleep in a different room. Bad timing on her part, and I paid the price: I was back to being alone.

“Am I that selfish?”

Maybe. I have saved others time and time again, but I was starting to question whether I should have even bothered. It went unnoticed every time. I snipe from the top of a building to save someone, and they don’t even give me a thumb’s up or any small notion of appreciation. That group of people from days prior…

“Don’t think about it, Irvine. The past is the past; let it go.”

I couldn’t let it go. I led them to their demise, every one of them. Accident or not they all died. The thought of leaving a child was the worst. Once we reached the underground trains and had a bit of R&R, they swarmed us. The face of the little boy was set in my mind though. First time I’ve ever left someone and last time. I promised myself that. Hard enough coming across more people as it is. The thought of her ran through my mind again. Water began to build behind my tear ducts. I blinked them away, not wanting to become attached to my emotions again. I loved her; I wasn’t going to lie to myself about that but becoming affixed to her was a mistake that I didn’t want to relive again. Being human was a downfall once coming this far. Augmenting yourself to become an emotionless robot was the only way to survive this onslaught.

I peaked through the eye piece once the screaming ceased and the moaning stopped. Must have been an hour or so, but the feast was yet to be done with, I was sure. Sure enough, I counted five in all, bending over a slumped body in the bedroom. I couldn’t see her body as the undead were on top of her, but an arm was visible through all the carnage. A glimpse of the ring I gave her a month ago caught my eye every once in a while. A couple of times they would fight over a ligament, but they all seemed to be having a blast. I slid down my door, tears flowing freely now. My body shook with each gasp of breath, and with lips quivering, I grabbed my Desert Eagle that sat on a night stand. I checked the rounds and clip. My hand came up to wipe the tears away, the moisture spreading down my cheeks. I was still human it seemed. I quietly moved the chair away from the door handle, and peaked through the door once more. I quietly unbolted the doors and kept my eyes trained on the undead. I creaked the handle down slowly, every snap of the mechanism clicking through my ears. I pulled the door slowly inwards and saw them not even take notice of my movements. I looked through the hallway left and right and counted zero targets. I raised my handgun and locked my sights onto one of the thing’s head. It pulled off skin from the arm and began to chew loudly, blood flung behind its back.

“Chew on this you piece of shit.”

Things moved in slow motion: after the first shot collided with the back of its head, I ran to the doorway of the room and fired a second round at one to the right of it. The undead flew off my girlfriend’s corpse, and then his companions took notice of my presence. Without hesitating I kicked the one nearest to me to its back and fired a round straight to its face. Blood sprayed onto my face, but my vision couldn’t be blocked by anything: I wanted them dead-er. It tried to get up even with a crater in the middle of its face, so in response I pulled back on the trigger once more. Top of the head exploded out, brain matter following suit. The other undead came within a couple feet of me, but quick back steps to my room separated him from me. I hastily took a shot to its forehead and saw it crumple to the floor.

Movement from the rooms around echoed through the hallways. I woke up the hornet’s nest. I ran inside my room and gathered my belongings. I put my massive pistol in its holster that was strapped to my body, and grabbed my Winchester rifle. I have never felt anxiety run through my body as critically as it did then. Legs pumping and gun rocking through my hands. I swiftly ran through the hallways. I came to the flight of stairs, and looked down. Six stories to go, and little time to have spared. I looked behind me and saw a couple doors fling open. As the first undead came waltzing out of its hideout, I was already down a flight.

=========

I decided to do your's in FP Gordon. Don't know why, but I think I will do your character in FP. I am going to revive this thing.

Can a moderator please delete the last, like, eleven posts?

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: November 17, 2007 01:25 am
Quote Post

Not bad!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Very good, it kept me reading but there are a lot of short sentences ohmy.gif

Take out teh unimportant details if ya can ohmy.gif
That way it can be shorter.

Great however smile.gif

edit:
BTW, I didn't leave any feedback on my character ohmy.gif
Sorry bout that.

Anywayzor, it was good! tongue.gif
It was heart-pumping and exciting and stuff... and it was just great. smile.gif

I've changed my mind now, it should really be Antoinette, yeah with the I. It sounds more right.
So, use that biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by iliketoblowzombieheadsoff on November 17, 2007 01:31 am

--------------------
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Jest3r
Posted: November 17, 2007 02:51 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

I like the rhythm of the story. You gave a concise yet intense introduction, and continued into the full story. Great job so far, I look forward to reading more.

--------------------
-Jest3r
PMEmail Poster
-=Chris Redfield=-
Posted: November 19, 2007 12:17 am
Quote Post

Baby Slayer

Date: 15 May 2012
Time: 1213
Weather: Sunny; Warm
Period: +0.6 Year of Completion of Wall

The jets dipped low over the city, roaring past the Junior Officer’s head, her hat almost flying off saved for hand holding it down. She stared onwards into the heat of the city, the metal and cement gleaming in the morning sun. She sighed at the beauty of it while on top of the refinery she stood upon. Chemicals and other pungent smoke poured out of the pipes and floated freely towards the sky. What she was guarding eluded her, but nonetheless she would watch over the place. Stationed a good fourth of a mile from the Wall, it made her more than uneasy. The refinery was only half a mile long and wide, but the chemical towers that comprised the place stood tall and wide with pipes and bridges protruding out, connecting to others around them. The streets, if you could call them that, were littered with ash and minuscule amounts of smog, almost making the place unbearable. Only stationed here for a couple of months and sketchy of the place even in her sleep, her gun was always drawn when her brain was awake. Workers were few and far between; there were many military personnel but scientists and engineers were sparse.

Counting three jets all in single line, she closed her eyes and could almost hear the clicking of mechanical claws releasing the bombs they dropped. The sound of the carpet-bombing filled the air, snuffing the moans the Carriers emitted. The noise was outstanding, even through the humming and chugging of the refinery. Her eyes opened slowly to observe the fire and explosions that lay beyond the Wall: buildings exploded to petty fragments, cars blew to fiery pieces and were carried away by the momentum, smashing into anything in their path. The section of that part of the city had been destroyed to nothing.

The radio earpiece buzzed the “ok” for teams to be dropped down into the heart of that section. Multiple helicopters roared through the air past the wall and into the heat of the city’s vicinity.

“So, what are they going in for?” a voice came up behind her. Startled, she whipped her head around to see another officer. He was in his early thirties, black shades to block out the sun, tactical gloves on for easier handling of his FN F2000 (assault rifle with 40 MM grenade launcher attached), cigarette dangling from lips, and eyes scrunched up to observe the helicopters. With one gloved hand he balances his weapon onto the railing and makes cartoony gun noises.

“Don’t know,” Ari whispered as she grabbed the cigarette from the man’s lips. She held it in front of his face, shaking her head lightly. “This is what can kill us. Do you have any idea what could happen if this ignited a fire with all these chemicals? And why isn’t your gas mask on?”

He grabbed the cigarette back with his teeth and took another drag from it. He smiled and shrugged nonchalantly.

“Blowing up sounds nicer than being swarmed by the Carriers. No offense to ya’,” he smiled at her and flicked the cigarette off the side of the refinery and saw it catch in the warm breeze. “Gas mask is all protocol anyway. I like to live life on the edge.”

Ari just sighed through her mask and looked back towards the commotion in the city. He did ask an interesting question though: what are they being sent in for? It’s been almost five months since any survivors were found, but something seemed off about it.

“Well, for one,” the man started, lighting another cigarette. “it bothers me how there were only one UH-60 Black Hawk and five or so AH-64 Apaches. That’s not a search and rescue team if you ask me. In fact, it looks more like transportation of a few people. What do you think?”

“Your guess is as good as mine,” Ari started, turning off her earpiece. “Something’s not right here, Benton. You remember, not too long ago-“

“Now, before you start,” Benton interrupted with a wave of his hand. “If this has anything to do with the Cincinnati Base incident or anything remotely about it-“

“Oh calm down. No it doesn’t,” Ari scoffed sarcastically. She remembered that incident clearly. A base five miles from here somehow got “the flu” and a couple people wound up with it. Anyone else that caught it was immediately thrown into detention, but it didn’t take long for those detention cells to fill up quickly. Whatever procedures the military went through, it didn’t stop the inevitable contamination. It spread like wildfire throughout the entire base; only one survivor was found, but he later died from bullet wounds to the stomach prior upon rescue. As to who shot him, no conclusion could be drawn. Chilled her to the bones to know that it was only a week ago and the same could happen to there.

“Not going to happen again, Ari. I promise you that much,” Benton replied, reading her mind once more. He took one drag from the cigarette before throwing off. “I do need to stop that. By the way, it’s going to rain later tonight; cloud formation speaks for itself. Happy patrolling!”

“It’s sunny right now, it’s not going to rain. Hopefully, anyway.”

Date: 16 May 2012
Time: 0300
Weather: Rainy; Chilly
Period: +0.6 Year of Completion of Wall

The alarm blared loudly in the night, piercing through the quiet room that Ari inhabited. The room was clean with a vague odor of pinesol and a bit of age on the side. Her eyes snapped open and her head shot up through the covers. She pressed a switch on her nightstand and an overhead light flickered on. She leapt out of bed and onto the cool tile, stumbling groggily towards her closet for her gear. She slid the sliding door open with force and ripped her Kevlar and uniform out onto the ground. She began to throw her gear on over her bra and panties when the unmistakable sound of gunfire erupted from outside.

“Attention: all military personnel please report to their stations immediately. This is not a drill. Lethal force has been authorized. Attention: all military-“ the mechanical, unenthusiastic recording kept repeating through the intercoms.

What is going on? Ari thought to herself, tying her hair up into a bun. She grabbed her belt and holsters and attached them to her garments. She walked towards her pillow and grabbed her custom-made Colt 1911 (a very reliable handgun chambered for 10 .45 rounds) from underneath it. She pulled back the slide and chambered a round before placing the gun into her right side holster. Heavy footsteps radiated from outside her room, followed by automatic fire. Muffled voices could be heard, but she couldn’t make them out through the sporadic firing of weapons. Her hand rested on her doorknob, and cautiously pushed the door ajar. She peeked through the slit and saw the red emergency lights in the hallway. Immediately she was thrown off balance when her door was launched open by someone on the other side. She caught her balance and trained her gun on the intruder but stopped herself from squeezing the trigger when the silhouette of Benton came into focus with his gas mask actually on this time.

“Grab your fucking gas mask, Ari and follow me! Shit’s hit the fan bad!”

--------------------
User Posted Image
(1) I like to beat women. (2) I like to beat babies (3) I like to beat women while beating babies (4). I like to watch women beat their babies...and then I beat the women.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
gordon_frohman
Posted: November 19, 2007 12:25 am
Quote Post

Frohtastic !

wait im confused.
irvine is one year approx ahead ? o.O

good writing though ^^

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate