Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> The First Scream, Who will hear it...
Tanker
Posted: March 16, 2007 01:10 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

ive heard it is excellent but im not going to go talking about it here in the middle of jest3r's story... if you wanna discuss this ill be more then happy to somewhere else.

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

-Revelations 6:7-8
PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 16, 2007 01:12 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

k.

J3ster, good story.
PM
Jest3r
Posted: March 27, 2007 04:04 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Tanker, thank you for your compliments. I will make the next installment longer!

Also, thank you, Zombie Assassin for your compliments and discussion.

Any other comments?

This post has been edited by Jest3r on March 27, 2007 04:04 am

--------------------
-Jest3r
PMEmail Poster
Keyes
Posted: March 28, 2007 11:06 pm
Quote Post

I'm On A Boat

Group: Moderators

Sorry, didn't notice this.

Good stuff, as usual, J3ster smile.gif You are, by far, the best writer on this forum biggrin.gif And now I'm really intrigued as to what's gonna happen with Izzy! And where the hell did Harper and Poole go? So many questions...

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
GaMeRT1
Posted: April 18, 2007 01:40 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

Jester, i love you. Keep them going, its definitly the best story here. Without a doubt.

--------------------
Zombie connoisseur, BrainBread enthusiast, slayer of the undead.

User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 18, 2007 01:50 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

wow "I love you?" thats very forward... lol

--------------------
When He opened the fourth seal I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, "Come!" Then I looked and saw an ash-colored horse. The name of its rider was Death, and Hades followed him closely. Authority was granted them over a quarter of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with plaque, and by means of the wild beasts of the earth.

PMEmail Poster
GaMeRT1
Posted: April 18, 2007 02:19 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

lol, well me and jester, i go back to telling him i love his story back when he started writing it lol

--------------------

User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Jest3r
Posted: April 23, 2007 04:46 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Keyes, I appreciate your continued support! You will discover what will happen with the characters soon. Keep reading!

To GaMeRT1- Hah! Thank you for the comments. It is always good to hear some feedback.

Any more comments, questions, concerns?

I will try to post the next installment soon.

--------------------
-Jest3r
PMEmail Poster
Tanker
Posted: April 24, 2007 01:09 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

yay soon!

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Security Corporate
Posted: April 24, 2007 03:02 am
Quote Post

Gore God of Massacre

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

QUOTE (GaMeRT1 @ April 17, 2007 05:40 pm)
Jester, i love you.

Aww, how romantic! *tear*

Hehe, anyways, you better wrote more of the story bitch. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Security Corporate on April 24, 2007 03:03 am
PM
GaMeRT1
Posted: April 24, 2007 04:38 am
Quote Post

Real zombie Nemesis

haha, romantic is an understatement. Yesterday, i sent him 12 roses and a panda bear in the mail. smile.gif

--------------------

User Posted Image
PMEmail Poster
Jest3r
Posted: November 17, 2007 06:53 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

RECAP: Lieutenant Daniels is watching the tape sent to him by defectors from a mysterious group named “Operation Pandora.” Meanwhile, Harper has retreated through the broken city, trying to save as many civilians lives as he can, as long as his own. His dash left Izzy to try and find Poole, who was sniping to cover their retreat. She found his sniper’s nest, only to realize Poole has left. But unfortunately for her, her past has caught up with her as the sun sets over West Town…

The young officer froze in fear. The voice triggered a flurry of memories, her history with a clandestine private chemical research company as security personnel, her eventual escape…

“Stand up and kick your MP-5 over to me,” came the cold voice again. Izzy stood up slowly to face her assailant, kicking her firearm to his feet. Her eyes lay focused on his pistol. “Two years, Elizabeth. Did you really think we weren’t tracking you?”

Izzy shuddered. She knew this day would eventually come. “I just wanted to get out, I didn’t report the opera- ”

“We’ve reviewed all of our security tapes from the compound in Denver. We know that you were responsible for setting the damn gas loose in our barracks. Tricky girl, you let it loose inside the vents so we wouldn’t notice you on the cameras at first,” he laughed coldly before his face contorted into a gaze of rage, “our own damned barracks,” the man said, raising the pistol higher to level her head in his sights. He wore the same grey, black, white and red uniform that Izzy thought she caught a glimpse of before Barnet was killed.

“All I did was release a canister. Those damn things you kept in the holding cells couldn’t resist the gas. Fitting to see the creatures feed on the hands that fed them, don’t you think? You managed to salvage a bulk of the Operation anyways.”

“Don’t you dare say that, those men and women were your friends,” he hissed, spit flying out of his mouth.

“You were all madmen, if I had known what you were planning to do, I never would’ve entered the training program in the first place. It was just a clinical study at first, but you turned it into a nightmare, you,” she took a step forward, “you were planning to annihilate everyone.”

“What a beautiful plan it was. And now saboteurs like you are still loose in Red Command and in our operators. We sent two of our agents to kill two S.W.A.T. teams heading into the Northern Precincts, both happened to fail their missions,” Izzy smirked at this. The man continued after seeing the smile, “Funny eh? We were hoping to kill you, but apparently you’ve got more than one friend out there. Our operator on the ground only killed your captain, letting you and your team escape with critical information, and our other agent sent to kill the other team just happened to completely lose his objective,” the man began to pace slowly, waving his gun for emphasis, “we can’t identify who they are, because one of you scumbag defectors is working in Red Command. Now we don’t know who’s operating where and who did what on the ground.”

“You expect me to know any of their names? Or their locations? Where’s Poole, let’s start with that and then-”

“Oh, Poole?” The man chuckled. “Is that his name? He’s down one floor, covering the emergency stairs. We’ve become best buddies, I’m covering these stairs here. Together, we make a hell of a team,” he smiled, posing with his pistol. “Of course, he’ll come up here any moment to check on me, caring individual that he is,” he aimed his pistol once more at Izzy. “So you’re going to tell me who are the individuals sabotaging our operation, or I’m going to mistake your buddy for one of those things and defend myself. Oh, goody, I love a game! Scream and I’ll kill both of you anyways,” he chuckled.

“You’re insane,” said Izzy, her eyes began darting around the room. The sniper rifle was still at her feet. She just needed a moment’s distraction. She knew the man, she thought she remembered his name to be ‘Will’ or ‘Dill’ or something, would get her to talk back at his headquarters at Red Command. Izzy knew what terrible things these people were capable of.

“What fun what fun,” said Will or Dill. Izzy did not notice his eyes twitch as he heard footsteps approaching the room, nor did she hear the steps.

He can’t know about the saboteurs still inside the operation, she thought to herself. Red Fourteen, Red Nine must’ve been the ones Red Seven sent to fail their missions. The three operators had helped her escape the compound so many years ago. Those had to be the ones tearing apart Operation Pandora from the inside. Her mind was racing, not noticing for a moment that a new figure was staring at her.

She did not notice Poole appear in the doorframe of the office.

Poole looked once at the man holding the gun at Izzy, then looked at his fellow officer. She slowly brought her head up, meeting his gaze. Her eyes widened as she saw his hands start to move. Everything seemed to be slowed down so she could witness the torturous scene.

Poole reached for his sidearm as the man turned his pistol to be trained on him and squeezed off two shots. He felt a burning sensation rush into the right side of his neck as a bullet tore through muscle and skin.

Poole’s legs weakened and he crumpled to the ground, his right hand trying to stop the flow of blood from his neck. Blood stained the white doorframe with a sickening splash.

Izzy screamed “No! Poole!” as she kicked the sniper rifle at her feet into her arms and took aim at the murderer’s chest. The man trained his sights on Izzy again in time to see her finger squeeze the trigger of the rifle. The bullet ripped into his chest, his body armor doing nothing to halt the bullet at the close range.

His back slammed against the wall, bone splinters trickling out of this chest along with torrents of blood. Izzy could do nothing but watch as he raised his pistol and pulled the trigger until the slide locked back and nothing but smoke streamed out of the silver barrel. He let a heavy gasp escape, his mouth moving in surprise, trying to form words for which he had no strength. He tried to suck in air, but his shredded lungs could no longer receive the sustenance. His right hand carried the gun to rest on his lap as his head slumped forward from where it rested on the wall. A thin trickle of blood poured from his mouth to the slide of the gun.

Izzy stumbled backward and sat down against the wall, dropping the rifle. She looked down at her vest to see seven holes, all staining it a deep red. A thin trickle of blood escaped her lips as she called to her friend, “Poole, hey…” she coughed, “I’m so s-sorry.” Each word opened a new wound in her psyche.

Poole lay writhing on the ground, rolling around in anguish as he tried to stop the bleeding with both hands. He leaned up long enough let his confused eyes meet with Izzy’s sorrow before he fell back on the carpeted office floor again, gurgling and coughing up blood where words should have been.

“Please don’t- don’t go, I came…” she winced as she tried to see if any of the bullets had gone through her back as well, “to get you out.”

His commotion slowed down. Poole coughed a surge of blood through his shattered throat and let his eyes stare with a penetrating hatred and confusion at the blood soaked doorframe. He gave one final violent shake and sputtered another fountain of blood, allowing his pain to end. His body lay in its final position, an angry contortion of dead flesh and bone.

A tear ran down Izzy’s cheek. “Poole,” she forcefully closed her eyes as tears burst forth. She turned her head to look out the window. The sun was only a whisper behind buildings now, a faint glimmer of pink and orange dancing off the windows of adjacent buildings. The beautiful colors slowly faded away as the sun sunk below the horizon.

The darkness began to creep over her as she felt a cold wind combating the warmth of her blood. Her grief stained eyes gazed sadly across the three bridges and the buildings as the screams and gunshots still rang throughout the fabric of the city.

“I’m sorry,” her voice began to fade into a whisper, “I’m so sorry…”

This post has been edited by Jest3r on November 17, 2007 11:34 pm

--------------------
-Jest3r
PMEmail Poster
SDWBOSS
Posted: November 17, 2007 07:43 pm
Quote Post

Elite zombie Butcher

Group: Old BB:S Betatesters

Very nice smile.gif
keep writing.

--------------------
User Posted Image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Tanker
Posted: November 18, 2007 02:43 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

wow i thought you had died or abandoned us or something... well i guess you cant rush greatness... take all the time you need. biggrin.gif anyway this is great, i love it, keep writing.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: November 18, 2007 03:19 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

That was... nice.

ohmy.gif

Worth reading, now I know why you guys don't read mine... pretty bad quality. sad.gif

Oh well.

Good job j3ster!

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Pages: ««<56789
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll