[ Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic ]
> Nothing to do..., roleplaying story
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 11, 2008 06:55 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Group: Members

Soap Mactavish

While watching my RAW action, gotta love it, there was a blackout. So, everyone in the neighborhood went for a gathering.

"I say we should blame it on the gays." one person said. But not long after this, did the horror happen.

I was in my home, playing Timeshift, when I heard a loud bang. One from an M1911.45 pistol. This - is when i decided to grab my Burst-Fire M4 Carbine, grab my red dot sight and see what happened. Fortunately for me, i was in the SAS once. However, I saw no one in the streets... it was deserted. No one... at all. Not a sound. At all. Not even the wind, it was just silent... except for me and my breathing. Then, something was wrong. I knew it.

I rushed back into my home, and called the police. However, i got through, but there was something that made me stop. Something behind me. Breathing.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tried hard on this one.
PM
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: March 11, 2008 01:04 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

Neal Ovdensson
I had successfully cut the power, so I set out to do my job. I ran into a night club, desert eagle making the only light in the building. I killed 50 people, and none of them were civilians. All 50 of them had contracts out on them. It was all over as suddenly as it had begun. I wiped the blood off my gun and walked out into the night.
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: March 12, 2008 02:46 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Tis when I make a character. Hwahahahahahaahahah!!!

Name: Nicholas Berlin (39 Years Old)
Equipment:
-Brown Casual Jacket, Black Collared Shirt, Brown Pants, Sneakers
-"Nickberlin" Rifle, backpack with supplies
Lives in: New York

Bio: Nicholas was an old soldier, who was eventually captured by the enemy and survived. He took the job of a Mercenary, where he is hired to kill, but in legal terms. He eventually stopped killing, since he thought he was getting too old. Now he lives in exile.
Nicholas is adept at long range combat, and fistfights when it is close-ranged. He loves to drink and eat, but never gets overweight.
Currently living in the suburbs.

Nicholas Berlin
Today I had some type of weird feeling, so I took my trusty ol' rifle and my backpack along with me to the bar. It was walking distance from my apartment.

While I walked, a police asked me if I had license to carry my rifle.
"Here it is, officer."
I showed him my ID. He let me go.
"Be careful with that rifle!!" he adviced me.

I came in at the bar, ordered beer, while a few people looked at me.
I drank my beer... on redneck couldn't help but get up and ask me.
"Youz got a rahfle.... Ahm not feelin' compftable round yaz..." he said. I ignored him, as I drank my beer. He took it out of my hands, getting his fat fists ready. I placed my stuff down, got up, and threw a punch at the fat man. He fell down, shaking like a freak. I left after punching the freak.

I walked to the park, seeing some guys in dark suits.. I keep seeing them looking at me all the time.

Oh well. I packed a beer and sat on the bench in the park, gazing at the busy streets and at the same time relaxing.

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 12, 2008 06:55 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Soap Mactavish

I looked around. Nothing there. Then i realized it was my OWN breathing. I decided to get my friends and get out of here for a while. Strange things were happening.

I went to find Nick, and Neal if possible. A policeman saw me and said "Hey! You have a lic-" "Yeah, look at it if you want." i replied. The policeman let me through. But then he said "Might want to be careful... strange things have been happening where you live, Soap" How did he know my name? I looked at him, and it was Daniel. "Man, you scared me." i said. "Yeah, well, see you around."

Still looking for Nick, i found him. I started to walk up to him, but... something... inside my... heeeaaddddddd-arghh...

----------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Isit, i mean YOUR nick.
PM
Neal Ovdensson
Posted: March 13, 2008 01:46 pm
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

2 things,
A: you don't start off knowing everyone, that's just not how things work
B: there is no "B"
PMEmail Poster
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 13, 2008 10:23 pm
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

1. I know you.

2. Fine.

This post has been edited by Zombie Assassin on March 13, 2008 10:23 pm
PM
Neal Ovdensson
  Posted: March 14, 2008 02:32 am
Quote Post

Experienced Killer

*sigh* I regret to inform you that pedobear is, in fact, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! Oh, I'm gonna get you kid. I tried to be reasonable, but that was the last FUCKING straw.

Neal Ovdensson

Enraged by something I had just seen, I ran from building to building, Killing all of each's respective inhabitants. Boss'll kill me, but I have to let out all of this anger. I came across a man wearing an SAS uniform and opened fire on him with a newly commandeered .50 caliber machine gun. I fired at him until he no longer moved, then fed a new belt into the reciever. I emptied that into him as well, just to play safe. biggrin.gif
Now Neal is happy!
PMEmail Poster
iliketoblowzombieheadsoff
Posted: March 14, 2008 05:13 am
Quote Post

Ratatatatatatatatatatatattatatt

Nicholas Berlin

While I drank on my beer, I suddenly remembered a man named "Soap". But... it vanished in no time.

A sudden urge came in my mind... ugh, no!! Not this again......

Nicholai

Hah!! Finally, I took control of this fool's mind again..... pathetic. He even brought his rifle with him. I polished it, while a few officers looked at me dead in the eye.
I loaded a few bullets on it and shot them.

The people panicked.... I shot a few more. Blood spilled, and about 7 gunshots were let out.

Hahahaahahha.... I love this feeling. That adrenaline you get when you spill blood... oh what joy!!! To no avail, a few more police cars came in.
Man, this is what the rifle is good for!!! I aimed for the front of their cars, and pierced the glass!! Hahahaha, one police car went crazy and BOOM!! It hit a building. Man... they must be angry.

I ran quickly away from the park, along with this rubbish backpack and this heaveny rifle. Nicholas is so foolish... why would he bring this out?! Foolish I tell you...

One man got into my way, and he didn't like me for sure.

"I ain't scared of your rifle!!"

He exclaimed..
I shot him once, bursting a hole in his ... shoulder!! I threw in a punch in his face while he was kneeling. Pathetic.

I set out for the highest building in front of me, to resume this shoot out. This is so fun!

--------------------
Current game(s): Uh uh not updatin' this no mo
Looking forward to: Some shit
Name Shortcut: Zombie, Isit, Bob(not recommended)
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Zombie Assassin
Posted: March 15, 2008 05:52 am
Quote Post

Last hope of Mankind

Zombie Assassin

What the... Nrrghhh... I... can't... breathe... Aughh...

1 hour later...

I woke up to see the city going crazy. People were running around everywhere, screaming "OH MY GOD!!! GOD, NO!!!!! WE ARE SCREWED! SCREWED, I TELL YOU! SCREWED!!!". I lifted my head up, but i was feeling weak. I got up, and just wondered around past the screams. I looked at myself through a car window, and there was a little bite mark around my neck. I was bleeding there.

GRAAGHHH!!! i heard. I turned around, suddenly, to see something... something like... crap, i cant explain. Either way, It was running to me. Then, I saw it. A zombie. A running zombie.

Right before the zombie jumped on to me, all of a sudden, I had developed this strange reflex. I just threw it right over my back. Then, I knew it. The Apocalypse. I had to find Daniel, or else I wouldn't have the will to go on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Still tried hard. If you've got an idea, feel free to post it here. Oh, and to people who've signed up, you gotta skip an hour, and the zombies are near you.

Oh, and Neal, if you thought you killed me, I never was in an SAS uniform.
PM
Pages: 12
Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll